Updated
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 12, 2018 18:13:33 GMT -5

Character Name@amanda
Internship Interested In: Vexed (first choice) Daily Prophet(second Choice)
Why is your character interested in this internship? Well, she is nosey as hell and loves to learn how things work and about the things going on in the world. Wether or not they are to something that she can use to learn about the world or not doesn't matter. She just likes to learn about how things are working and how people like her (who were adopted, and unwanted) fare in this world of theirs.
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? She would get to see the world through new eyes, not just the little bubble that she had been raised in and (if all goes according to plot,) learn about her family more about the places she came from
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 12, 2018 18:26:36 GMT -5

Updated

@amanda: This application is being Denied. Please PM with any questions.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 17, 2018 15:03:51 GMT -5

Character Name@olivette
Internship Interested In:Nurse internship at St Mungo's
Why is your character interested in this internship?She is passionate about helping people and working in the medical/healing field. She strives to aid people where possible and doing so at St Mungo's would be beneficial to her.
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? She would get some hands on experience or at the very least she would be shadowing nurses and healers at the hospital and she would see first hand how they work to heal people and/or make their time at St Mungo's easier and how they help the paitients to make them more comfortable and (hopefully) heal them.
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Oct 17, 2018 23:51:17 GMT -5

Updated
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 31, 2018 12:58:09 GMT -5

Character Name @kit
Internship Interested In:Magical Accidents & Catastrophes
Why is your character interested in this internship? Kit knows that the one thing he wants to do as a career is something that has potions related stuff. He's focusing on trying different things and seeing if he finds something that he connects with. And as Magical Accidents and Catastrophes, do in fact focus a fair amount on potions and observing ways to help prevent issues for people in their world (and considering everything happening to them now) Kit wants to learn and try and help people at the same time. Who knows! Maybe he will connect with this job!
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? He could learn new things that's going on for the people like him and see if he can find a job that he's good at that's not just potions. He needs to 'expand his horizons'.
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Nov 3, 2018 20:22:58 GMT -5

Updated
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 12, 2018 14:47:47 GMT -5

Character Name @isabellalopez
Internship Interested In: Healer
Why is your character interested in this internship? Honestly? It'll look good on University applications. Due to the flu break out she was wishing there was something she could do. This seemed to make the most sense.
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? I'm telling you, Uni applications. She likes to be challenged. She is good at the subjects needed in this field and thinks she needs to at least try to see if she is cut out for it.
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Nov 12, 2018 15:09:10 GMT -5

Updated
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 26, 2018 14:37:01 GMT -5

Character Name @roxanne
Internship Interested In: Which Broomstick?
Why is your character interested in this internship? "Hello, I have a...er...passion for broom making. Just like my mum. I also love to write. I'm excellent at picking out which broomstick I'll use on the pitch. Will it be cedar or pine or...er...a different wood? Who knows which?!"
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? Roxanne is looking for an excuse to get out of school for a few hours. She has stuff she needs to pick up from WWW and likes to spend her afternoons answering sassy owls for her mum. In all seriousness, she's pretty good at accounting, though, and likes to spend time looking a projection numbers with the accounting department at Which Broomstick?

(I will not be offended if this is denied. It's a thinly veiled, in-character attempt at truancy)