Pour Some Sugar on Me [luke]

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 16, 2017 15:05:25 GMT -5

She knew what her life would be life, her whole life she had been told. She would be married off to someone who would never love her. Someone who would never understand her or the things that she wanted in her life. Someone who probably hate everything about her, and treat her as if she was nothing but a piece of shit. She had accepted it, and for a little while, it looked as if she was going to face that with Markus. She had dodged that bullet it seemed, and she was intrigued by Luke to say the least. She wanted to know him better, to get to know him.

Her father would hate him, she was sure of it, but he would have to get over that, because she was seventeen and going to do what she wanted. He could not sign her away any more, and if he wanted to, he would have to put up with her once again leaving his daughter from his life. It is far easier to get it that way, though there is a good deal of learning from books.” She said before nodding her head.

The kiss was not something that she had expected, but she put her hand on his neck softly, kissing him back softly, her hand ghosting into his hair for a moment.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 16, 2017 8:52:13 GMT -5

Growing at hadn’t been easy for Lucas Dawes. For as long as he could remember there were expectations laid at his feet, though nothing in the traditional sense. If he was honest, the only expectation was that he marry right. While his parents weren’t Death Eaters, that certainly was the side they aligned with. It was also expected of him to continue on, marry someone with status. It helped it was also what he wanted. While he hadn’t met Truly in his typical fashion, he couldn’t help but like her. She seemed perfect and he was eager to get to know her better.

Typically on a first date he would never have kissed someone he was serious about. That wasn’t how things were supposed to go, but Truly seemed different. Luke knew he couldn’t hold the kiss for much longer. They were in the middle of a restaurant and it was inappropriate. They both had roles they had to keep. It was something he needed to respect. Bringing a charming smile to his face he said, “I hope that wasn’t too forward, but I really like you.” It was more forward than he typically was, but he was tired of wasting time. He wanted more. He wanted more than anything to make things work out with her. “You had mentioned something about practice being better than studying books, but it doesn’t seem you need any in that department. I wonder what more you can do.” The smirk came after the whispered words.

When their waiter arrived he glanced to the lady, allowing Truly to order before he placed his own order. He was a simple person, ordering just the chicken and a pint of good beer.