There Is a Light that Never Goes Out / Samuel

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 23, 2017 20:41:17 GMT -5

She supposed this whole situation could be a lot worse. So far, there hadn’t been too much of a sense of danger, at least none that the History Professor wasn’t skeptical about. The lock-in, and Death Eaters patrolling the halls felt like an empty threat or a power trip to her. Like the Ministry was trying to instil fear on everyone to get them to behave the way they wanted. So far it was working, and she put that down to the actual risk factor. She might be questioning the seriousness of those threats now, but who knew what could start happening soon. She wasn’t stupid enough to assume that they wouldn’t actually do anything - she was the History professor after all, and sometimes these events repeated themselves. She was just treading lightly at this point in time. But it didn’t mean she wasn’t pissed off by it all.

She was relieved to say the least when Samuel showed signs of having what she wanted. Which was a drink! It was no surprise really - though it was cliche - that her particular house’s students were the least likely to be caught with any kind of contraband. She hadn’t confiscated any bottles of anything lately, and she hadn’t anticipated being locked up here, hence her lack of anything in her own office. Esther gave Samuel a smile and it was the kind that suggested she was grateful for this revelation.

“Of course I do,” she chuckled a little and waited for him to come back over. She took the glass and held it up to her face just inhaling its aroma for starters. “One of my fondest memories if I’m honest.” She nodded and held her glass up for a minute towards him like some kind of gesture of solidarity. If they were going to be caged up like this, at least they were together. There weren’t a lot of staff left these days that the blonde felt she could rely on for anything outside of work related things, but there was still Samuel.