Everything - Open

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 6, 2017 7:41:25 GMT -5

Affy was not in the habit of making excuses for other people (though for herself was a different matter completely), and she was never going to be that kind of person, so she had no idea of why this man wanted so adamantly to tell her something that should be kept a secret. She was unsure of what he wanted her to do, should she have gone running for the hills because of something like this. She took a sip from the water before her and regarded the man who sat across from her. He was kind, and that was something rare, but the man himself was proving to be even more of an oddity.

”I’ve passed it before, aye. I often walk to work when I can, if I can.” Which was not easy any more considering her son was bound and determined to walk pretty much everywhere that they went. She didn’t care so much, but it did make time that it took ti get somewhere almost double. ”I don’t know that I have ever heard anyone brag on themselves in that fashion before.” She said before she realized it and shifted uncomfortably.

She had taken the act as kindness, and thought the man was merely odd, but as time was passing she was beginning to think that the act was to stroke his own ego, after all he pointed out his ‘self made opulence’ as if it was a mole on his face,
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 3, 2017 0:03:55 GMT -5

Pierce detected the woman’s discomfort. Surely she felt put on the spot underneath her semi-composed response. It wasn’t Pierce’s intention to make his recent acquaintance uneasy. But it was better to be safe than sorry! You could discern a lot about a person’s character through their beliefs, ideals, and political convictions. With Death Eaters being in control of nearly everything presently, it wasn’t all that unreasonable to be cautious. Heck, one need not be a Death Eater to bear hatred and/or fear towards werewolves as a whole, and Pierce had enough unpleasant life experiences to vouch for that.

“I know my enlightenment of my lycanthropy may catch you by surprise, love,” he pendulously conceded, “but it’s just a precaution. My fiancé and many others turned their backs on after news spread that I’d been turned a werewolf decades ago.”

Pierce had suffered his share of unpleasant surprises – at most, his letting his affliction be known would eliminate the surprise part…