Appearances|Mr Rockefellar

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 30, 2017 16:45:53 GMT -5

The more time it took for the chocolate to land in and around Lydia’s mouth, the more nervous Maggie grew. She still hadn’t finished her errands, and she needed to be back before the Finnegan man. It was vital that he took as little notice of her and her family as possible. It was the only way to increase her chance of survival. And she also didn’t want to look him into the eyes. She didn’t know, but there was always the risk that a Death Eater might know Legilimency, and while Maggie did not know where Danny kept the records about the history and present situations of the Muggle-borns, her mind could betray that he possessed those records. And that would be dangerous for him. Whatever happened, Danny had to be safe.

“I’m afraid she’s a lot like I was,”
said Maggie to his comment about Lydia, pretending as best as she could to laugh. “I try to treat her like my parents treated me. I couldn’t imagine having better parents, and I hope Lydia will grow up to say the same.” It was probably strange that Muggles like her parents somehow had been able to deal so well with magic. Her memories were bad, mostly taken from her by the Dementors, but Elspeth had shown her once an esoteric Muggle book about telekinesis her mother had apparently bought out of fascination for the strange phenomena surrounding her daughter.