Better Dig Two [Goyle]

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 29, 2018 7:29:26 GMT -5

Her father had expected so much of the family, wanted so much of them all, he had expected them to do so much, be so thing with their lives. Perhaps she had let him down, but things had happened that were beyond her control. Things that she had wanted to be different, but it had been an important lesson for the Parkinson. She had learned that she deserved to be happy, that she deserved the best and she had settled for nothing less, and would never settle for anything less than what she thought that she deserved.

Her life hadn't been what she had wanted, or what she had expected it to be, but she had gotten over that quickly, she would continue doing things the way that they should be done and either live alone the rest of her life, or fortunes would chnage, but for now there were more important things at hand. She wanted him to want her, to want him to want to be with her, and the flicker that she thought she had seen there for a moment she hoped was a sign that he still could. She had gotten (in her own vain opinion) even more beautiful as she aged and she had gone through great lengths to hide the evidence of their child on her body. Some things like her chest size had not been something that she could control but it so show added to her allure in her mind.

” Come now, Greg, you should know as a Death Eater, darling. Every secret that is worth killing for is an important one, and it wouldn't be a secret if I told, now would it?” She quppec flirtatiously before stepping forward to remain out of the stream of people. He wanted her to remind him and that just made the smile she wore split Into a seductive smirk.

”If memory serves, it was in my father's office. You, me, and a bottle of his favorite Scotch. His desk, and a very powerful locking charm. “ It was one of her favorite memories of them it was also when she had gotten pregnant, but she wouldn't include that. She wasn't trying to play coy, but she was close to him for the first time in so long that the o my place her mind was, was the gutter and this was not lady like behavior. Her mother would have a stroke if she knew How Donna was behaving, but something about being near him made her always want to break all the rules.