""
options

Post by Deleted on May 11, 2018 16:17:59 GMT -5

When angels fall with broken wings
I can't give up, I can't give in
When all is lost and daylight ends
I'll carry you and we will live forever, for ever

@genesis Outfit
It's not something that you ever really expect, being a werewolf. It's not like he made a choice when he was young to be one, and went after it all. Hell, he didn't want it and for a long time he had struggled with it. Only Ymara really accepted him, and that was because she had loved him once upon a time. He knew that and even as a wolf he did everything that he could to still be there for her, and be there for Jericho. He loved his son more than he loved himself and that was saying something. 

Jericho was his world, he would do anything for his son, and since he was in daycare and Vic had the day off, he decided to go out and buy his little man a treat. It wasn't like he didn't already spoil him into the little blighter that he was, but Vic couldn't help it. Those little arms around his neck at night as he tucked him in and read him a story. The child had him wrapped around his little finger and no matter what his marital status or if he had a girlfriend at the time, Vic always made sure to put his son as a top priority. The only thing that ever ranked around the same was Pack, because while they weren't one of those packs where everything revolved around it, it was just life, but this was something much more. Chocolate. 

He needed it like he needed water. So he was looking for things that he liked an that Jericho liked too. Thankfully his son wasn't fond of chocolate. Looking through the racks she had his hands in his pockets. Turning he almost ran into the young woman and he smiled a little putting a hand on his chest. "Sorry, love." 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 17, 2018 23:01:48 GMT -5

Genesis was a sucker for sweets. Very few people weren't but the whole living in her own flat without her mom watching over her thing meant she was eating more than she should right now. Admittedly she had put on a few pounds with the way she had been feeding herself but she felt like it did her good. So, she continued to stop by for sweets as much as possible. Also if she found the right place she got burgers. Burgers were always good if the people here knew how to make it right.

She never went into the shop knowing what she was looking for. Sometimes she went looking for the hard candies. Sometimes it was the gummies she craved. It usually hit her what she wanted when she laid her eyes on whatever it was. The problem with this was that she tended to stare at the shelves and forget to look at her surrounds. There had been a number of times she had bumped into another customer. She always played the victim in the situation. Which always worked as she could get scary if she wanted to.

The sudden man nearly running into her was not something Gen could respond to nicely. "Oye," She snapped at the man. Gen was not someone who thought before she acted. She instantly felt guilty when the man apologized. She changed the pissed off look on her face into a friendly smile, "It's okay. Accidents happened." Very rarely did Genesis see a man that was older than her and think he was handsome. It was one of the reasons she survived as a member of WS2. But whoever this man was in front of her was being the rarity right now. Not that she would do anything about it.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 26, 2018 18:26:50 GMT -5

Vic felt it, he always did when it happened and he couldn’t help but to smile. It touched his eyes as the switch happened and he went from prowling for sweets into flirtation. He didn’t really ever notice it himself in his features but he could feel the change inside, almost as if the monster inside was rolling his neck, getting ready for something fun. He didn’t have control over the beast inside, but Bex was teaching him that he could be at one with it. To allow them to be one was a hard thing, because there were times when they had different motives, wanted different things, but in that moment, they were in agreement. They wanted to hunt, and they wanted to hunt her. Not as food, but a different kind of prey. The kind that meant one thing and one thing alone. It was not going to go away now, he was on the prowl.

Vic looked the younger woman over and he felt the corners of his mouth twitch up for a moment as he pushed his hands further into his pockets. ”it’s not often that I run into such a beauty” He lied easily before winking at her. It was how he had met his ex. It was how his life had been forever altered and eh had become a father. Jericho was the best thing that had ever happened to him, and he would never regret what brought the child into his life. Did he still love Ymara? Yes. But they were better apart. They had their issues, but she loved her work and it was more important than them being together.

”My names Vic, Vic Hale.” He held his hand out for her to shake, intending to kiss it and try and make a good impression. He wasn’t a perv or anything, but he loved to flirt and have a good time.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 29, 2018 16:39:51 GMT -5

Alright, so Gen had told guys in the past that she didn't dig the whole older man thing. But that was just to get them to leave her alone. She did find older men of a certain age attractive. That is as long as they didn't come off as creepy. "I find that hard to believe as I went out of my way to make sure You ran into me," she laughed. It wasn't true. She hadn't been paying attention but you didn't need to be truthful when you were flirting. At least in Genesis's opinion, you did not have to be truthful.

Relationships were never meant much to Genesis. She never really dated anyone as much as she went to bars and clubs and met new people at those places. Men. Women. Anyone really. She enjoyed the attention."Genesis but Gen works too," she smiled up at the mand. Gen glanced down at his hand before using her hand to give him a high five slap. She knew that was not why Victor had stuck out his hand for a friendly handshake but Gen was one of those play hard to get all the time kind of people.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 8, 2018 20:51:04 GMT -5

WHEN ANGELS FALL WITH BROKEN WINGS
I CAN'T GIVE UP, I CAN'T GIVE IN
WHEN ALL IS LOST AND DAYLIGHT ENDS
I'LL CARRY YOU AND WE WILL LIVE FOREVER, FOR EVER
@genesis

Being a wolf was hard, it was harder to hide it from a lot of people, when it showed at the worst of times, but he had learned how to handle himself over the years. He had learned how to curb himself, his cravings. He learned how to run at night, and to lean on his pack when nothing was good enough to quell the anger within. He had a lot that he wished that he could change about his life, about his past. Being a wolf was the one thing that he knew that he could never give up. It had been something that had bonded him and Ymara, had been the reason they had been together and was now the reason that he had a son. It was a thing of beauty, even if at times t felt as if it was going to crush his very soul. 

In the end he knew that it didn't matter. He would be judged based on the person that he had been and the ways that he had affected others. He new that it wasn't the people that he was around, or the ones that he talked to, but the people that he cared about and the imprint that he left on their lives. He lived with walls up to keep from getting hurt, to not have attention brought to his condition, but it meant that he didn't let people in easily either. 

The only time this was ever adjusted or changed was when he was flirting, because it was hard to skirt, to chase after girls when all he wanted was someone who understood why he was hurting. It was hard to do and he was always looking for love in the wrong places, but flirting with everyone always seemed to make him feel loads better. Which was stupid in and of itself, but he rolled with the punches the best that he could. 

"Oh, you did, did you." He asked with a laugh before biting his lip and looking own at the pretty younger woman. Shit how old was she? "Well then, perhaps it is my lucky day, Gen. " She gave him a high five and a deep chuckle rumbled through his chest. She was cute, that much was for sure. 

"Anything specific bring you? As a connoisseur of chocolates, I might be able to aid you in your shopping." Mmkay Vic, yeah that wasn't creepy. Good job pal.

template by punki of adoxography - beware hidden scroll bar
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 26, 2018 11:19:54 GMT -5

Angels Fall
Let's runaway to that place.

Her face got very serious for a moment, "No, I actually didn't. I lie sometimes," A grin slowly formed on her face. Genesis's flirting usually involved her going back on what she said. It was her weird way of seeing how interested someone was. If they kept up with what they were saying they were probably worth her time. Not that she ever planned for that time to be more than a night. But cookie-cutter guys were rather boring.

He could take a joke. That was good. She could name a few times when she pulled her high five things on men around Victor's age. they thought of her as rude. Which wasn't always wrong. "Really now?" She raised an eyebrow, "If you know chocolate so well they should try and get you hired here."  she smiled, "I wouldn't be needing your help today. I happen to know this shop like tha back of my hand and I know exactly what I want."

| Victor Arthur Hale |
credit to nat of adoxography.
[/div
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 17, 2018 11:52:21 GMT -5

----- Angles Fall -----
tag: @genesis // words: 303 // notes: ---
Weaknesses were something that he was not good at dealing with. Especially a pretty face and chocolate at the same time. He was always at war with himself when witches flirted back with him. He beast inside, the voice in the back of him always wanted him to pull them to him and kiss them like he meant it , but he knew that would likely end with him getting slapped, so he never did it. He never tried to. She was pushing him though, making him want to break rules in here and he knew how hard he tried to be good.

He had promised Tess that he would not be stupid, he wouldn't get arrested. Randomly kisses people in shops counted against that. He was supposed to help Bex by looking like he knew what the fuck he was doing with his ife, and he wished that he did. He wished that he knew what was going to happen with him, with his life, but the only thing that he knew was that he was going to try and be a good father, help his friends, and live for his pack. That was all that he could really do these days, that was all that he could hope for. He was just hoping that sooner or later someone would see just how hard he fucking tried.

”Ah, they don’t like my kind around here, lass. Bad for business, but I work in London. “ He said with a nod and a quick shrug. He turned and motioned for her to go past him and smiled. ”Well then lovely, don’t let me keep you, if you know what you want, by all means get it.” He said with a laugh and turned to look at the chocolates again, laughing a little.

template by eliza @ TB & THQ