Unregistered Muggleborn
Shochet
Wandless
Mudblood
played by Steph
"I thought I sold my soul last night. Funny, he didn't even take a bite."
options

Post by Ayelet Rivka Azoulay on Jun 20, 2018 15:22:03 GMT -5

I think with my heart and I move with my head.                       
I open my mouth and it's something I've read.
I stood at this door before, I'm told,
But a part of me knows that I'm growing too old.
I thought I sold my soul last night;
Funny, he didn't even take a bite.

@lachlan
She was antisocial, she knew. She'd mostly always been-- an offbeat from everyone else, pulling her nose out of a book, trying to desperately track what people meant by categorizing how they looked like what they moved like, the inside jokes, and everything else to just understand what people meant, what they did. She'd grown comfortable at Endor, and that was fine, that was okay, because that was eight years of being with other girls and it was small enough that they could all fit in three classrooms with room to spare. You watched people grow, they watched you grow, and it was normal. She'd cut herself off from them when Shiraz had turned her down, and--

Maybe Shiraz regretted it, but Ayelet just didn't know. Couldn't know, not without forcing herself to ask, and that was something she wasn't quite willing to ask, even if she could hop over to Spain . . which, theoretically she could, but she wasn't going to.

But she'd thought she'd had it with Lachlan . . . Summerbee? with reading him and seeing that he was in charge, then to find out it was a different English woman then to find out it was a different man. Either way, if she'd talked to him, she might have known. Possible. Maybe.  She'd been meaning to . . .get to know him or something, introduce herself further than the half-one where she'd ignored everyone because she was overwhelmed, but had been unsuccessful.  Either way, here was her chance!

. . .It wasn't the most pleasant of times, she guessed, because he was leaving the bathroom cave, but hopefully it could. . . work. 
Somehow. She wasn't sure if she should smile, because even now they still looked pretty forced, but it was worth a shot.  (or not, her smile muscles informed her. definitely not.)

"Hello," she tried, swallowing and hoping this wasn't too awkward.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 25, 2018 6:32:51 GMT -5

Lachlan was losing track how long he had been here. A year could have passed and he wouldn’t know. When it came to the sanctuary itself he wasn’t sure how to feel about it. Sure he knew he was safe but what was the price for one’s safety these days, it appeared to be their mental stability. He was faring okay where that was concerned. Had he been showing signs otherwise he was sure that Portia would have brought in a therapist of some sort. But Lachlan didn’t think he needed one. He had always been stubborn and would continue to be so. It didn’t matter where he was, Lachlan just couldn’t shake the feeling he could do it alone. He knew it stemmed from being the only magical in his family.

At least in this scenario that was a blessing than a curse. It would mean that while his family had no idea where he was, at least he knew they were safe. Well, honestly he didn’t know if the ministry was coming after the muggle family members of muggleborns but so far he hadn’t heard they were. The most they could do as far as Lachlan saw it was to press them for information. But his parents and sister just knew he was on holiday. He had been careful to not reveal where he was or why he had been dressed shabbily when he had last seen them. How could he have explained he had been designated to manual labour by some group his family had never heard about?

The man had been very careful about what he revealed to his family of the magical world. It was for their own safety. They didn’t know that but Lachlan did and he made sure to just tell them a thing about his life as a wizard on a need to know basis. It was better for everyone that way even if Lachlan ached to tell his family everything. If maybe he got back to them in one piece and relatively safe he may choose to open up but at this point in time.

The man had been showering because while he was confined here he at least wanted to look decent and smell nice, not that he was looking to impress anyone here. He had lost Roxy and given how long the two of them had been friends for before dating, he was happy to wait before he got together with someone else. As he headed out of the bathroom a young woman approached him. He had seen here a few times, normally around the mess hall but this was the first time he had seen her near the bathing room. ”Hello there…..may I help you?” he smiled, thankful that was fully dressed. The only sign he had just showered was his damp hair. He wasn’t sure if he could help her really but it was an automatic question when someone approached him like this in what would be his normal life.