[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title1"]Piece of Us
[attr="class","subtitle1"]I'M MRS. 'YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?'
TRYIN' AND PISSIN' ME OFF.
WELL, GET IN LINE WITH THE PAPARAZZI
WHO'S FLIPPIN' ME OFF
[attr="class","wordz"]
She tried a smile.

"You're-- I mean, you're. . kind of a lot more responsible than I was at your age." She pushed her hand through her hair again, ignoring the scratches as her hair moved to try and gnaw at her. She knew why she'd both been and hadn't been: the year under the Carrows, the Battle she'd been in for a few moments when she'd seen someone her age die, her dead friends, being presumed dead for a day or two. At the same time, Alois had been locked in the castle for a month, probably seen how the new headmaster mutilated a kid. And who knew how many muggle-born friends she'd had?

Though she would have said the same thing, she knew. Still, she'd trust Alois-- her new girl seemed sincere enough, and was the type who seemed to take her word seriously.

"And. . .secondly, I know this is none of my business, but surely you know the Harpies reputation." Playing for the Harpies was an easy euphemism. An all-women team, all in high athletic shape? The reputation had stuck since men had discovered women liked women, which apparently happened sometime after the team's founding. The past few decades had done nothing to improve it, and had only made it more pronounced, especially after Gwendolyn Morgan's marriage to her brother's former wife. There really was a high number of queer women who flocked to the Harpies, as both fans and players.

"If you do indeed, er. . .Chase for the Harpies," it sounded more crude than it usually did, likely because of Taylor-Jones's young age, though thankfully she wasn't a Beater as that would have sounded worse, "Media's gotten better these past few years, but it's still not the greatest, especially in the rags. They won't hesitate to out you or call you whatever slurs they can dig up. Even if you're really not. It's getting better, it definitely is, but it's still something to be careful about."

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @alois  , 321 words ☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai

[newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title1"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#cfb53b;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle1"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#cfb53b;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz b"]color:#cfb53b;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags1"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]