Locksley Institute
First Year Weaponry Major
University of Bangor
First Year Magizoology Student

Dragon Keeper Apprentice
1/4 Veela
University Student
played by Steph
"Don't think me a maiden who needs saving from a dragon. I'm the dragon & I'll set the world aflame."
options

Post by Rhaelle Senya Maenlarys on Oct 20, 2018 21:37:40 GMT -5

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title1"]I Woke in A Dream
In the Middle of the Night
[attr="class","subtitle1"] Wish I Could Fly
[attr="class","wordz"]
Rhaelle took the offered hand, giving it a firm shake. "Of course. And it's mine as well, I believe. Is it your first time here?"

She let her lips twist in displeasure momentarily at the thoroughly common name. Still, what might one expect from such a conventional name as Lucy? She had little doubt if her father's family had never left Ireland, her name would have been known. Still, she ought to take pride in that. Half-British she might be on her English mother's side, Hogwarts-educated and British-Ministry-and-schools trained, but she was foreign and would remain so. She was only visiting, truly. But by cursed visions, how much longer?

She could not deny her presence at the well. She might feign ignorance-- yes, she could work on that. She had lived in Ireland less than two years, and Rathlin was an island, after all, still larger than Wisher's. Moreover, everyone on the island was positively gleeful, and it grated on her. Yes, she could easily claim she had little knowledge of the well. If Lady Lucy didn't know her enough for her name, then she wouldn't know Rhaelle well enough to know how unlikely that was.

"I am Lady Rhaelle Maenlarys." Never fully mind that her father's family hadn't been in Britain for some centuries. Never mind that her mother's father was supposedly unknown. Alioth, after all, honored her part-Black mother and father's first name, did it not. That Rhaelle could not demand use of a title she might not truly have was a fact. Did she doubt her usage of it? No, Maenlarys ruled Faroe, after all, and her bloodline was pure and ancient. She would expect it of equals and lessers, though not of those whose bloodlines were honored more here. "Your family is more . .forgive me, I apologize. Which part of Ireland, again?"

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ , 311 words | i'm so sorry it's so short and so bad words ☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai

[newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title1"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#800080;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle1"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#800080;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz b"]color:#800080;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags1"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]