""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 16, 2018 0:20:16 GMT -5

every time you kiss me it's like sunshine and whiskey
CHILLING ON A BEACH
WITH MY SWEET GEORGIA PEACH.
NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD,
JUST TRYING TO BEAT THE HEAT.
It was crazy to think that graduation had already been a month and a half ago. The summer had hardly felt like a summer at all, it hadn't felt like anything at all except maybe a blur. Jesse's days were spent in the dark depths of the mines and his evenings were spent in the bright lights of the boxing ring. It was a fast paced life he was living now, but he liked it. He'd have liked it better had things worked out the way he had wanted them to so long ago. He might actually be enjoying his summer instead of working it away, trying to make something of himself. He could have been attending Lufkin in the fall with Truly. Could have been spending all his evenings with her and not just every other one. He could have been making money the honest way and not fighting strangers in the ring.

A lot of things in his life had been fucked up and a lot of people in his life had him feeling fucked up. Monica had really done a number on him, little did she know, and he was trying to work passed that. He didn't know if he could ever forgive her. Not for leaving him like she had, not for making him question everything. A breach in her loyalty had shaken him deeper than he had ever expected and it was showing in ways he didn't like. He didn't know who to trust, if he could trust anyone, really. There were only two people in the world that he thought he honestly could, but what she had done to him had him questioning that, too.

It was stupid, really. Stupid to think he could ever question the loyalty of Truly or of Delia for this one woman's sins. Hell, she was nothing to him. Not blood, not anything, so what the fuck was he so torn up about? He wanted to talk to Truly about it, like he did everything, but something told him that it was something he needed to sort out for himself. He didn't want to think of how it would hurt her to say that he was feeling unsure about their relationship....well, more like unsure of himself. Monica had left him so easily, who was to say she wouldn't do the same? Who was to say he shouldn't expect the same...

When he was with her, though, those feelings didn't feel like anything at all. It was like they didn't even exist in her presence. All he knew was love. All he felt was wanted....But the moment he would walk away to go to work, or go to the ring, those unsure thoughts would race back to his mind. He hated it and he hated knowing why they were there. Knowing that Monica had done this to him. That the way she had hurt him was making him hurt himself.

Jesse didn't want to think about that shit. In fact, he didn't want anything except to enjoy the one fucking day off that they had both had in....damn, how long had it been. It had felt like forever. Then again every day felt like forever when he was waiting to see her and he had prayed tirelessly for some sort of remote to fast forward through the bullshit of his life and to only live through the parts that she was in. He knew that parts like this were going to be even fewer and farther between come fall, so he wanted to spent every moment of summer he could with her.

He had heard of a place, a quiet place in Wales, where he could do just that. Spend time with her and forget about the world. Forget about the mines and Dion and fucking Zeke. He wanted to just be with her and just....be. Going to the beach sounded like a fun idea considering the hot summer days they had been having. It was a little bit of a walk, he'd been told, but it'd be worth it, supposedly. "I swear I've never been here in my life, so if this place is shit, please don't hate me," he joked as they drew closer to the mouth of the trail that was supposed to lead them down.

As they reached the beginning of the trail they could see the little beach bellow and the small windy path that lead down to it. It was quite the view from the near edge of the limestone cliffs. There was even a light house off in the distance, which was pretty cool seeing as he had never saw one before. Jesse looked over at Truly with a playful smirk. He couldn't help but mess with her a bit. "Long live the king," he blurted giving her a playful shove like he was going to push her off the cliff. She was no where near close enough to fall off, he knew that. Still, he did his best to pretend save her, grabbing her arm and pulling her in against his chest and wrapping his arms around her so that they were both overlooking the beach. "What do you think? Seems pretty nice, yeah?"
@truly | OUTFIT

template by eliza @ tb & thq
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 1, 2018 21:56:23 GMT -5

Few things in the world made her happy like Jesse did. Oddly, it had always been that way. He always meant that little something extra to her, holding him near to her heart had seemed natural, he was one of her first friends, and even through the years as she had formed that harder outside shell, he had not stopped wanting to be around her, he had not stopped wanting anything to do with her. They had remained close regardless and then when they had started dating. Merlin and Morgana had she fallen hard for the boy, but she hadn’t been able to let Luke know that she was upset. She couldn’t let anyone know. She was a Death Eaters daughter. Dating a muggleborn, let alone being in love with him, was dangerous.

She had missed him and that had been the longest eight months of her life, but she had him back. She loved him still, it hadn’t faded and things were better now, but still so hard. He wasn’t free. Not entirely, there were stipulations but most nights they got to go to sleep together, and even when they weren’t their mornings were filled with what their nights used to at Hogwarts. They had few days like this where they had the whole day together. She was so happy to get day like this, and it meant that they got to go have some fun.

He took her to a new place and she couldn’t help but laugh as he he teased her, smacking him playfully. ”Long may he reign!” She said with a snort. ”Well, a little sea bathing sounds fun, but so does laying around in the sun and reading to you while you build yourself a kingdom, your majesty. Though we could always find a place to sneak off and snog too.” She said teasing him and turning in his arms to kiss her before taking his hand in hers and looking up at him.

”You know I’m just happy to have time with you.”

words:347
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 8, 2018 20:27:39 GMT -5

CHILLING ON A BEACH
NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD,
Nothing came as easily to Jesse as loving Truly did. When they were younger being her friend came simply, and despite their many differences, they grew closer as the years passed. He always felt like he could tell her anything and she could do the same. No matter what he'd never stop being her friend. The both of them seemed to grow more and more guarded over the years, both having dealt with their fair share of pain and heartache, but no matter what they could always find a way to let one another in. She was the only person he'd ever let in and even through everything that he had been through she could always walk back in like she had a fucking key. Even after Kolna, even after he though he had finally broken down and that no one could reach him again, there she had been. And just like that she had him wrapped around her finger again.

If only everything came as easily as loving her did. It seemed like they had done nothing but jump through hoops since they first got together over a year ago. At first it had been Luke and her father. Now it was registration and their obscene work schedules. They were constantly getting thrown wrenches and somehow, even in that chaos, they had still managed to make it work so far. They were strong when they were together and he didn't think much of anything could drive them apart if it hadn't by now. Not even time apart which seemed to be almost a specialty of their relationship at this point. First it had been the eight months at Kolna, then the two months at Pyxis, and now it was all the long days they were both putting in. Jesse liked to imagine a future when they had time to be together as much as they wanted. Maybe one day when she was done with school and training and this whole registration thing had long since blown over. Maybe every day could be filled with days like this.

Jesse rested his chin on her head as she spoke; he rubbed his thumb softly against her arm squeezing her slightly. He didn't want to let go. Days like this were too far and few between and as she talked about all the things they could do he thought anything sounded good as long as he was with her. He chuckled a little as he nestled his in the crook of her neck, "I could built us quite the kingdom, my queen." He kissed softly against her neck as he squeezed her again, "Or I could dig a huge mote around us. It'd be like we had our own island and everyone else would just have to fuck off." Merlin, did that sound amazing. To have a place, just the two of them, with no worries. If only. She teased him about finding a place to snog as she turned about giving him a quick kiss on the lips. A playful smile drew on his face, "Don't you threaten me with a good time Miss Delaney."

His fingers intertwined with hers as she took his hand and he brought it up giving it a kiss before letting it swing back down. "Me too, babe. Me too." Time like this was extremely precious to him, considering the rest of his time was spent mostly causing or receiving pain. Any moment with her was something he relished. "Soon enough though, we'll be getting more time like this." Jesse pulled her hand to lead her down but stopped shooting her a mischievous glance. "Very soon." He perked his brow at her seeing if he caught her interest. " I happen to know something you don't. And you've got two options. Either you can race me to the bottom and I'll tell you--" he said nodding his head down the windy path, "Or you can take the breezy way, which is much less exciting but easily twice as cute--" he said waggling his brows, "--and I could piggy back ride you down and tell you on the way. Or --" he paused with a chuckle, "you could give me a piggy back ride down and I'd tell you." Jesse shrugged with a joking smile. "Whatever works. Could count it as option three."
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 14, 2018 23:10:34 GMT -5

It had been like no time had passed between them, she wished that had been the truth, but they had picked up right where they had left off. A bit of time only intensifying the feeling that they had had. It was like he got off on messing with her head sometimes, but she loved it. She loved him, and being with him, no matter where it was, was the goal. She never wanted to be parted from him, and though things would be better sooner or later for now it was hard. She hated working all the time and when school started back she would have even less time to be with him, but they both knew that it was for the best. It was for the betterment of them, for their situation. She was just glad that the house had been paid off, that they didn’t need to worry about that.

It wasn’t like she was sitting pretty, or like she had all the things in the world that she wanted, but she had a bed that she shared with him, a home they both called theirs, and his love. There wasn’t much else that she could say that she wanted. It was never going to be easy and nothing would make it the way that it should be, not yet. She knew it, but soon, soon they would have everything that was theirs, but for now she would take being in his arms. For now she would take waking up to him getting home, and kissing her into oblivion. That perfect face smiling at her sleepily before she showered and went about her day. They were young, but it had been a struggle thus far in their life, he was everything that she wanted, and everything that she needed, and she had long ago decided that she was not going to give up.

Leaning her head back onto his shoulder she hummed happily when he kissed her neck and tilted her head a little as he did so. When he teased she smirked at him before kissing his nose. ”Oh, but It’s your majesty remember.”]/b] Her soft laugh filled the air and she couldn’t help but keep looking at him. How had she been so blessed to have him? To have ever deserved his love? He was too perfect and her heart fluttered just being near him.

”I hope so, I don’t like not getting time with you. I feel like I saw you more in Hogwarts than I do now and we bloody live together.” She caught on and smiled, pressing herself into him and kissing him and then moving around to hop onto his back, playfully biting at his neck. ”Here, have a monkey bite for your troubles.” Not caring that it left a love mark on his neck, there had been plenty of others. She kissed his ear though and sighed happily. ”Love you.”

words:497
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 29, 2018 21:16:14 GMT -5

CHILLING ON A BEACH
NOT A CARE IN THE WORLD,
Fighting wasn't something he needed to do. Truly had asked him to stay with her long before any of that had ever begun but he still did it nonetheless. She never made him feel as though he had to and for that she was an absolute saint-- it was just something he needed to do. Growing up in the streets he learned a lot about the value of money and earning your keep. If you weren't useful then you were dead, simple as that. He knew Truly wasn't going to kill his ass for not bringing money in but he'd have probably wanted her to. He hated feeling useless. Working in the mines had given him some sense of purpose when he had been in Kolna. If he did well, pulled good numbers, he would earn his keep and live to work another day. And, if he was really good, the foreman might have gifted him some smokes or bottle to sip on later. Back then it had been enough. He didn't have to worry about bills at Kolna, money wasn't an issue. If he needed something bad enough he'd steal it, if he wanted something enough he'd find a way. There had been a few times he'd turned back to dealing drugs but it hadn't been for any reason other than fueling his own problems. Sell a gram to drink a fifth. The more you sell, the more you can drink, the less you have to feel.

He'd tried pretty damn hard in Kolna to make sure he didn't feel a damn thing. Losing his magic had hurt but losing her had been utterly devastating. He had fallen for her so damn fast and the Ministry was there to finally bring him crashing to the ground. For a long while he had let the pain of it work through him in silence. His heart writhing and twisting in his chest, the bones of his rib cage shattering around it, the muscles of his arms ripping and shredding into stringy bits thinking about how she had felt in them once and would never again... The pain had been there and it had all but killed him for a long time. When he saw her again at Saint Mungo's he'd felt like the pain had come to a halt in her presence. Suddenly she was in his arms and it was as though she had never been out of them. His heart had slowly untwisted and beat with the love it had known before. Seeing her was like walking into the light at the end of your life. No more pain, no more suffering, just bliss. Truly was the angel who had came to save him from hell and Merlin knows that ever since she came back to him it felt as though she had. 

"You're majesty," he reiterated, rolling his eyes playfully. His smile grew as she laughed. He missed hearing it while they were apart and seeing her smile. It was likely one of his favorite sounds in the world and it always had a way of making his heart stop, almost as though it wanted to quiet even it's thumping to hear it for itself. "Well at Hogwarts it was technically like we lived together. Just in very, very distant corners of the house," he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around her. "But I know what you mean. All this work and fights and shit, it's a lot." And about to be more come autumn, he thought. He didn't want to bring that up nor did he wish to think about it. He didn't want to be spending less time with her when he already spent so little time as it was. Jesse's blue eyes looked softly into hers as she pressed into him. He hated to think of a time where he'd be missing these hazel eyes again or the softness of her lips.

Jesse met her in a kiss wishing he could have ten thousand more just like it. At least on days like this he could. He smiled softly at her as their lips parted and she began to climb onto his back giving his neck a playful bite. He'd never minded any marks she left on him. In a weird way he sort of liked it, like wearing a reminder of her all day. "Love you more," he chuckled starting the walk down toward the beach with her on his back. "You know I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more of you now though," he paused glancing at her from the corner of his eye with a smile on his face. "I just spoke to Dion last night. I'll be down to only twice a week now for fights." He had wanted to tell her the moment he found out but having had this planned he figured it would have been more welcome news. 

Words: 822
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 24, 2018 21:22:10 GMT -5

EVERY TIME YOU KISS ME IT'S LIKE
sunshine and whiskey

She knew that Jesse had had a hard life thus far and she would do anything to make it better, she did everything that she could to spoil him (when he let her). Bubble baths together, long nights watching telly, sleeping in and never leaving their bed seemed like great ways to do so, to her at least. She loved him, and she loved being around him so it was a no-brainer for her, really. Jesse was the one constant in her life, the one thing that meant that she had nothing to prove, she could be herself with him and never had to worry about the things that life would throw at her, because she had no doubts that he would be right there beside her the whole way. It had always been like that, they had always been the one thing that they other could count on and it was sort of like being partners in crime but never being up to no good.

She knew that if she fell he would be there to catch her (or pick her up after he laughed for a while). He had fought tooth and nail to stay where he was at and if that was what he wanted to do, she was not going to argue with him. She would heal his wounds and soothe any aches that he had because she loved to not only do it, but it gave her something that she could do for him, something that he would not say no to. She stuck up her nose a little and exaggerated her posh accent a little more. "I kind of miss Hogwarts when you were around. Sneaking off to the prefect's bathroom..." She said before kissing his ear and grinning.

She watched as the water got closer to them and smiled as he carried her, enjoying this, a lot like in the fourth year when she sprang her ankle and he pretty much decided to carry her around all the time. He said that he would be fighting less and she squealed happily. "Oh, baby! That's great!"
@jesse | OUTFIT | 354