I can taste it on your mouth
And I can't leave it
You're a freak like me
(Can't you see?)
We can work this something out
And I'm believin'

Outfit @justin
words: 314
It was a party night. A fun one that she loved to do. The partying, not just the guy . Justin was one of her favorite friends, cause he liked to party and he knew how to treat her right. He wasn't like other guys in the business, he was who he said he was and he didn't try and hide anything. If nothing else, Zora was a party girl, she liked to have fun and she tried to live her life stress free. If she smoked a little grass, drank a little too much or gave the wrong person some ass she rolled with it. Life was only a one time thing and she was going to enjoy hers, she didn't have anything but one rule: no relationships.  She lived by that, she could do what she wanted, who she wanted and they all accepted this. She didn't need the complications of feelings or attachments. 

She got addicted to people's bodies, to their personalities, their presences, but she didn't feel shit. She was numb from the valves down. She wished she oculd sometimes when she broke someone's heart, but then she called up Justin and they went out to the club and did too many shots and did stupid shit.   Like in that moment she was moving to the beat grinding against him, hands in the air, a smile on her face as the beat poured out of the speaker next to her loud enough to deafen, but they were in the magical back room, so muffling spells were a good friend. 

Turning around she smirked up at him and pulled him by his shirt collar for a quick kiss, still dancing  before turning to the table to take down three shots. "Damn, why is this always so fun!" She asked him with a laugh before hopping onto her stool but still leaning into him. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 18, 2018 21:04:13 GMT -5

Something 'bout a rapper, something 'bout a singer
Tryna make a feeling last longer than a linger
They knew exactly what they were getting into
@zora | outfit
Justin liked to think of himself as a pretty likable guy. He wasn't really hung up on anything or anyone, he just liked to have fun and a lot of it. Some people liked that and some didn't. There were quite a few friends that he circled through that used him as pretty much the good-time-guy. They'd hit him up for a night out, get trashed, get blazed, have fun and then they'd ghost him. Which was fine. He didn't mind going out. Hell, he'd go out every night of the week if he could. A different crew, too, he didn't care. The more the merrier, man, he'd go out with anyone at any time he didn't need a reason. It was just frustrating to know that his brand was sort of being 'that guy'. He was cool outside going out. Well, he thought so. He was nice, he tried to be funny, he didn't talk shit about anyone. That was a pretty sweet fucking recipe for a dude and people didn't even have to add alcohol. Could they add alcohol? Oh fuck yes, and yes please! That was like taking standard recipe and Emeril Lagasse-ing that bitch. Like BAM!

Zora was a lot like him. He was 'that guy' and she was 'that girl' and together they were 'those two' which just screamed a good time. She was a great friend and no matter what they did they had fun because fun was what they did. It's who they were. It was why they could have nights like this--making out, doing shots-- and not get it all twisted in the end. He could see how other people could get their shit twisted. Especially when they were grinding all over each other in the club, like tonight. He didn't honestly care what people were thinking. The music was bangin', he had that loud clouding his head, and the shots were going down like nothing.

He was in the zone, feeling the music and the bass washing over them. Justin was grinding back on her, a bottle in one hand and his hand on her hip with the other. Fuck man, this one some quality vibes. If he could room service this shit, he would. All day, every day. Justin bit his lip watching her dance against him when she turned around to face him. Damn, she was fine. A dopey smile came across his face as she pulled him into a quick kiss. She stopped, taking her three shots while he downed a large portion of the beer in his hand. He had three shots lined too and he took his first one like it had been water, the second one only starting to burn. Justin made a face sticking his tongue out with a laugh. "Fuck this shit is potent," he giggled into his third, shooting it down before taking another large drink from his beer. 

"Mmmmm," he said shooting her a playful squint. "I'm gonna blame you, Z. Legit, you are probably the funnest chick I know. And probably will ever know, so cheers to that." Justin giggled tipping his bottle at her before finishing the rest off. He couldn't help but want to laugh at how unprepared the shot girls likely were for this iconic duo. A girl with the tray was making her way through and Justin waved her over. He looked at Zora with red eyes filled with amusement and his usual big grin, "How many shots do you think we can do before they play one of our songs?"

Words: 595
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 21, 2018 21:31:26 GMT -5

She often joked that they were a match made in a hell. Not the things made of fairytale endings but the things that should honestly, make you fear love. They were the relationship you shouldn’t want. The one that didn’t have a name, a definition, a number, but somehow, it worked. For them at least, most people had feelings, but being numb from the valves down gave Zora a hard heart and she knew how to identify butterflies and those other feelings that she had; and this was definitely something more in her southern hemisphere.

When she was very young she had an idea of what she wanted to be like when she was an adult. She had been told what she would need to expect. Her father would marry her off to one of his friends and she would be a housewife. She had loved the idea at first, she had loved the idea of having something more than just being a piece of trash like she had been told that she was for so long.

When her father was taken things changed, everything changed. People changed. Even she did. Lashing out at those around her Zora went from a sweet child to a hellion that liked to set shit on fire. Not that that had changed since then. She really could care less about who or what she set on fire, but she did try and keep her proclivities to rage only, which if you knew her was most of the time.

When Justin laughed and said it was strong shit she laughed and snorted before muttering to herself and winking at him. She loved that he loved to party as much as she did, they didn’t have to try and please the other, the let things happen and rolled with the punches. She flipped over the last of her shot glasses and leaned on the table. ”When is it not my fault, baby? Ain’t that our favorite game? Ain’t my fault?”

”One of our songs. Oh do specify, my friend. One of our freakydeaky songs, a song one of us sings, or one that we both do. “

words 365
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 30, 2018 23:20:01 GMT -5

SOMETHING 'BOUT A RAPPER, SOMETHING 'BOUT A SINGER
TRYNA MAKE A FEELING LAST LONGER THAN A LINGER
THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE GETTING INTO
Justin couldn't remember exactly when he'd met Zora-- no, literally, he was pretty sure he'd been blacked out for that shit-- but he knew that ever since he had she'd been one of his absolute favorite people. She was an insanely amazing artist and she'd been doing this shit a hell of a lot longer than him. As far as time in the industry he was a baby, no, he was like a fucking zygote. He'd been slowly growing over a few years but in the realm of shit she was dealing with it was like having a super pumped ant farm. His following had been small, maybe in the hundreds? She had thousands. But it wasn't just about her music or her fans, it was just who she was that he thought was fucking great. She didn't give a flying fuck what people thought and he kind of wished he could be that way. He cared a little, which sucked sometimes, but it was who he was. He was a caring person, he had feelings, it was something he just accepted. He was never going to be a stone cold bad ass. Not like Zora.

They were different in a lot of ways but also very similar. They both liked to walk the line of what was acceptable behavior. They both liked to party and have a good time, both loved what they did, and they both knew that the relationship they had was a little fucking risky. People might argue that you can't be friends with benefits long before someone would catch feelings; well, it was like they were in a competition to see who was gonna go down first. Not him, no way. He had feelings and shit but he wasn't about to catch some. This was for fun. He liked fun, she liked fun, why fuck it up with feelings? They hadn't yet, though his friend Freya put money on his victory because she was a smart fucking lady and knew to NEVER BET AGAINST FORBES! So far they were at a stalemate which was awesome! 

The only feeling he had was the strong buzz of his smoke mixing with his drink and it felt pretty fucking great. He watched as the shots girl made her way through the crowd as Zora spoke. Justin cocked his head, giving her a come-on smirk as she flipped her shot glass on the table. "Ain't never my fault," he said smoothly, his eyes wandering over her playfully, "you know I'm an angel. Got my halo and everything," Justin chuckled as the shot girl finally came with her tray. "I just aint wearing it tonight." He waggled his brows at her unloading what must have seemed an unreasonable amount of shots from the girls tray, judging by the wide eyed look on her face. "Don't worry we ain't finna die," he joked to the girl, tossing some money on her tray. 

Justin downed one quickly breathing out what felt like fire. "Oooo, girl--" he said biting his lip, bopping his head to the music, "one of our freaky deakies, for sure! We can show 'em what we wrote it for." A soft smile drew on his features spelling he meant trouble as he leaned in and licked the tip of her nose. He paused with a little giggle before laying a kiss on her lips. The music coming from the speakers was shaking the room and he could have swore he even felt the bass on her lips before he stopped. Justin looked at her with narrow eyed amusement, leaning against the table. "You ever wonder if people think we're together?" he mused, his fingers twirling another full shot glass between them.

Words: 622
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 26, 2018 11:01:01 GMT -5

TiO
tag: @justin // words: 474 // notes: ---
It hadn't always been easy, not caring what people thought of her, when she was young (we're talking almost fetus) she had wanted friends and wanted those who cared about her. She had wanted to be liked and cared for and not just as something that her father would eventually sell. She wanted to be loved and liked, but then everything had happened and he had changed. No longer had she cared about the people around her and what they thought of her, or her ideals. No, Zora had learned that the only opinion that mattered was her own and as long as she could look herself in the eye when she looked in the mirror, then everything would be just fine and dandy. Through everything, the fires, the drugs, the drinking; she had found things that made her happy and never once had anyone's opinions of her changed how she felt or acted.

It wasn't like that for everyone, and she did have her share of issues and problems, but it wasn't like she couldn't fix it all if she wanted to. She obviously knew how to do that, if not she would have been out of the business and on her ass a long time before, but it was sort of her thing to be the problem child. it was what she liked, in some ways. It marked her as different and people got what they were looking at so there were no surprises. Maybe that was a bad thing, perhaps it was a good one, she couldn't honestly say either way, but she hoped, that either way, people could respect her.

She took two shots when he took some from the girl that went past and laughed at him. She loved shots even though most of the time she drank straight from the bottle which just her style when she was at home but she tried to have some sort of decorum when they were out together. Well, when she wasn't grinding against him that is. He licked her nose and she laughed with a grin before putting her arms around his waist and looked up at him. Taking the shot glass from him she smirked and downed it and set the little glass upside down behind him on the table. "Honestly, no. I don't care what people think about us, because it is not theirs to know what we are or aren't. We don't need words to define the connection, or labels to force us into things that we do or don't want to do. We can be ourselves and do as we please. " She kissed him and spun around as another song started playing that was theirs with a laugh.

"Besides, wouldn't be all that bad would it?" She said shaking her backside at him and laughing.
template by eliza @ TB & THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 27, 2018 14:43:31 GMT -5

SOMETHING 'BOUT A RAPPER,
SOMETHING 'BOUT A SINGER
TRYNA MAKE A FEELING
LAST LONGER THAN A LINGER
THEY KNEW EXACTLY
WHAT THEY WERE GETTING INTO

@zora | outfit
Justin had known Zora for a long time, though their relationship hadn't always been this way. There had been times when he'd had different goals in life than he did now. Fuck, when she had met him music wasn't even a priority in his life but now it was everything. He supposed that with the rapper lifestyle they both lead the type of relationship they had was to be expected. Both playing the game, like everyone else in the business, but they weren't. If anything they were playing a game against each other and just waiting for the other one to lose. Whoever won or lost or if they tied, that shit didn't matter. At the end of the day he liked her and he wanted to prove that, maybe if someone lost, that it might not be too bad. He didn't think he was that bad of a choice, really. Zora deserved better than some of the idiots in the industry who were always stuntin' and acting like they were better than everyone else. 

He wasn't like that. In fact, even with his fame he had tried to stay pretty much the same. He liked having the vibe he had, being chill, being honest, and humble. The vibe he had with Zora was another thing he liked and sometimes he wondered if he liked it a little too much. Maybe that was why he had done the things he had done in his past. Maybe that was why he always saw her in his future, even if it was just friends like this. Just friends, what a hilarious term for what this was. He supposed it fit though. They had fun together, they could tell each other anything, and they just so happened to enjoy sharing a bed from time to time. Still, he wondered how it must look to the world. Especially with tabloids and their ever watchful eyes.

Justin downed another shot as Zora spoke, nodding along with the glass pressed against his lips. "Preach!" He finally said mimicking her actions by placing the shot upside down on the table. Another shot glass made it's way into his hand as she gave him a kiss and just then he heard the fucking beat. "Ayyyyy," he cheered, downing his final shot. Oh Merlin, this shit was getting nastier by the second. His face contorted into a comical picture of disgust as he held up three fingers. "It's three!" He breathed out harshly, sticking out his tongue. "Three shots before our song came on. YEE!"

He laughed looking at the pile of empty shot glasses he'd very quickly acquired. "Z, I'm not a mathematician, but I'm pretty sure I'm about to be fucked up." Justin giggled as he danced to their song. Zora shook her backside at him, like the little temptress she was, and he smiled coyly at her. "Nah, girl, they can think what they want. If they think we're together it's whatever. At least they'd know I got good taste."
Made by Siren of GS and THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 19, 2018 11:36:53 GMT -5

I can taste it on your mouth
And I can't leave it

You're a freak like me
(Can't you see?)

Spending time with Luxx was like a good bottle of Jack. Always a good time, always sure to please and never let her down. It was one reason why they had been friends for so long, and doing whatever this was. They had known each other for a while, and she had been a fan of his music since they had met and had loved doing collabs with him since day one. He got that she didn’t lie to feel shit, and he didn’t like to be sober either. He gave her that ‘good good’ as she called it and they smoked the place up. It was fun, it was wild and it was pretty much everything that she needed. When he was busy and couldn’t hang she would go out on her own or find someone she knew was a good bed partner. It was fun.

That was her life though, being an adult was for losers. She did what she wanted when she wanted and she had no idea what the word Consequences were. She didn’t like them anyway and what did she need them for? Even when bad shit happened all she had to do was call up Luxx and they would party and hang until she felt better or shit hit the fan. That was what good friends were for, right? She had never given two damns about what people thought about her and probably never wanted. She was about the music and her life was just fucking that. Her life. She did what she wanted, slept with who she wanted and went where she wanted. She didn’t have a manager like Sheryl or Mac to push and prod her to do good things. She was no pureblood, she was not a dumb ass after all.

She danced to the music and rapped along with Luxx’s voice on the speakers matching his flow perfectly (as if she didn’t listen to it all the time). ”Well they should bloody well know that after all, we have been writing together for how long? I think this might be my favorite one.” He words were a little slower and her eyes a little hazy but the smile on her face was genuine. ”Besides that would mean that one of us lost. Not gonna lose their bud. Have you seen me? You’re the one to lose. I got fifty Galleons riding on it.”
@justin| OUTFIT | 403
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 24, 2018 23:23:23 GMT -5

SOMETHING 'BOUT A RAPPER,
SOMETHING 'BOUT A SINGER
TRYNA MAKE A FEELING LAST LONGER THAN A LINGER
THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE GETTING INTO
(what a freaking mess haha)
@zora | outfit

There were certain things Justin believed in when it came to actual relationships, one of them being authenticity. He had been with someone who was shifty before and he wasn't down for that. Janelle had been the love of his life once but she had sold herself one way and delivered another and for that he could not forgive her. Especially after what she had done to Gracie, and while he hated her for it he didn't regret it. It taught him a lesson. The same could be said for what had happened between him and Cheyenne. She had taught him that faithfulness in a relationship was important to him. Even more than that was honesty. 

What he and Z had...it wasn't a relationship. She had her side pieces, he had his, but she was authentic. She was genuine and honest, even brutally at times, and that was one of his main draws to her. Being friends with her was fun and drama free. And the sex.....fuck, man, the sex was just the icing on the cake. What they had wasn't something he wanted to fuck up. The fifty galleons riding on it? Meh, he didn't really want to lose that either. Sometimes he wondered if either of them would ever lose their little bet. There were a few times he had thought that he would but so far he was holding strong. Staying steadfast, that was the plan!

Zora didn't make it easy, that was for sure. The two of them rapped his part and just seeing her with his words in her mouth was sexy as all hell. "
I think it's my favorite too, but that could be 'cause you're singing it at me right now," Justin flirted with a grin. The music boosted on as he slipped his fingers into her pockets, using them to pull her closer. "But everything we do is fire, like everything," he chuckled, giving her a slow and hazy wink. She claimed her case for winning the bet and he rolled his eyes playfully. "You're fine as shit, I'll give you that, so you got the upper hand but thinking you're gonna win?" Justin scrunched his nose as he shook his head with a laugh. "Nah. Not happening. I don't lose bets. Unless it's with Tib, apparently." The tattoo on his leg was clear proof of his prior losses but in his defense it was just the one loss!
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0