Left Side Of Everywhere [Truly]

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 5, 2018 21:23:10 GMT -5

no doubt tonight I'm falling
I'm falling soin love with how you are to me.
For you I would give anything, try and be a man.
I'm falling, I'm falling so,
so far from what I thought was clear.
There is no turning back from here.
@truly | outfit
Life. That cold hearted bitch. It was so typical in his life to have these ups and downs and at this point he was just going to ride this roller coaster and hope he didn't get sick. He'd finally got down to two fights a week only have his workload in the mines nearly double within the last week. People were getting sick left and right. A new person coughing one day, another sniffling the next day, and then they'd come in looking like someone ran them straight over with a truck. Most were so weak with their fevers the foreman sent them home and in doing so he shorted them every day. His shift there had been three. Then seven. Then ten. He didn't want to even think about how many more would get sick or how long it would be before they came back. All he could do was try to keep away from the germy bastards and wash his hands until he nearly washed his fucking tattoos clean off. As if his quirks about cleanliness weren't bad enough add these sickos on top of it!

Tonight he was doing another double, go figure. This was the third this week and he was grateful it wasn't interfering with his fights just yet. He wasn't sure what he'd do when that started happening but he figured he'd deal with it when it came. It wasn't as though he could say no to the work. That would be idiotic to even consider! He was slave labor these days and last he checked slaves didn't get a say. With all the extra work he felt as though he hadn't seen Truly at all. Well, he had, in stints. Like the morning when they both rushed around getting ready to head their separate ways. When he'd stop in the door and refuse to budge until he got a proper kiss, be it six or seven times later that he'd deem one worthy. He needed to save them up or something, seeing as he wasn't going to be getting them all damn day. Well, that wasn't true. He'd at least get to see her for a bite to eat between shifts.

In the rush of the morning he hadn't caught what her plans were for the day, only proposing that they meet each other at some point. He was no good at missing her, it just drove him into a pissy state and he didn't feel like driving there today. Working a double was doing that enough on it's own. No need to pour salt in the wound. Jesse, for the first time since that morning, was smiling. He leaned against a lamp post waiting for her to arrive scuffing his shoe against the cement sidewalk. People passed him as he looked down one end of the street to the other his smile broadening as he saw the beauty approach him. "Hey baby," he beamed, holding his hand out for hers ready to pull her into a hello kiss. Jesse looked over her giving her a flirtatious look. "You miss me?"
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 31, 2018 17:54:51 GMT -5

Left side of everywhere
as long as i'm with you

It had been insane lately, she felt like she was running in circles. People were getting sick left and right and she was pulling double shifts, and even being on call for more than twenty four hours. They were short handed with people getting sick and nurses too. She just wanted to go home and sleep and get ready for the upcoming term, but she had promised her baby that she would meet him so she could have coffee with her meal and do laundry for bed. It wouldn’t do her any harm. The level of domesticity that they were in was hilarious when she thought about it, but she didn’t want to be here with anyone else, she didn’t want to be like this with anyone else. Having him a hot meal when he came him and taking long bubble baths with him and bottle of wine when they had some time together was heaven and really she couldn’t ask for more.

She didn’t want more than this. She didn’t need anything more than those nights, and nights like this, where they ended up sitting in the same side of a booth splitting a burger and a milkshake and trying to not snog themselves into getting thrown out. It was fun and she loved that they lived like this was their last day together. She knew that what happened in those mines, she knew how dangerous it was, and how the chance of him not coming home would grow higher and higher as time passed. All she wanted was for him to be safe, but at least she had him home. At least, for now.

Losing him was not an option. She would rather die than to lose any part of him. She had changed at the hospital and had taken her hair down from the messy bun that she usually sported. She smiled when she saw him and ran to him slipping her arms around his neck and leaning into him. ”Does the sun miss the moon? “ She asked in her typical reply before kissing him and tugging on his hand to move them towards the Diner. ”I’m starving.”

@jesse | OUTFIT | 362