Something Big | Dima

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 11, 2018 17:06:07 GMT -5

Something In The Air
The goal was to study or whatever. Zoe had invited Dima to come study with her. They had gotten to the age that the word study had to be clear. Were they going to study or were they going to study. well get your head out of the gutter because Zoe had all attentions to actually attempt to learn the material she was learning. As much fun as it would be to drive her parents crazy by letting her grades continuously rise and fall she had decide that she should actually try. After all, she was starting to consider plans to go to a university. 

With it being the beginning of the school year there was plenty of things to look over. She could review or she could started jumping ahead a bit. Maybe surprise one of her professors. She would just have to work pass the part of her that had never really developed any type of study habit besides cramming. As she always did everything last minute. That's why Dima was there.

She was probably being house-ist by assuming he was good at studying when she suggest they do so. He was a Ravenclaw and they were known for being wise or whatever. Which translated over to her as studious. She wouldn't be disappointed if her thoughts turned out to be wrong because than she could do something more fun. 

It didn't take much for Zoe to stop caring about her textbook. It was quiet. she hated that. She wanted to do anything else. She looked up from her book and at the boy in across the table from her. Than an idea came to her. Zoe slid down in her seat a little and a mischievous smile found its way on  to her lips. 

Zoe stuck her foot out and tried to tap Dima's foot. She missed. She slouched down her seat more. she had to look silly now. Her hands were placed on either side of the chair she was siting on. Shoulder scrunched up to her ears and her hair couldn't decide where to go as some was still stuck behind her and the back of the chair. She reached her  foot out once again and pushed the other's foot with her. Success!!
tags: @dima
word count: 379
[googlefont="Roboto:300"]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 17, 2018 20:03:24 GMT -5

Spent too many days
looking out for me
I'm getting better now, but I still feel the rain
Forgive me, I haven't been in a good place
@zoee | Outfit: Ravenclaw Robes Fa Sho
Studying. What a typical Ravenclaw thing to do. It was almost funny how many times he had been asked to help people study, like he was some sort of studying sensai or something. Which....well, he kind of was. In a sense he was the typical Ravenclaw. He was intelligent, organized, and sometimes he could be wisdomous. He had the memory of a fruit bat, which was pretty good. He had read an article that fruit bats have one of the largest hippocampuses of any bat species, which meant their spacial memory was unparalleled and... Merlin, why the hell was he thinking about bats?! See? This was the trouble with studying-- finding a way to stay engaged. Dima was not engaged. He was trying to be. He stared intently into his text book as though if he looked hard enough the words would somehow burn directly into his retinas. They didn't. 

His lack of concentration made it easy to find his attention averted to the girl across from him with the mischievous smile, scooting down in her chair. What the hell was she doing? Dima's eyes flashed between his book and Zoe with amusement watching her do...whatever the hell. There was a soft clap of her foot against the floor. He bit his lip to keep from laughing, covering his mouth attempting to be deep in thought as he looked back to his text books. Dima could still see her from the edge of his vision sliding further down and he found it even harder not to laugh. For good measure he turned the page of his text book a little more dramatically than he normally would have. He was hiding the fact that he had slunk slightly in his attempt to aid her attack on his foot. 

Finally he felt the smack of her foot on his. Dima smacked his teeth trying to look at her with annoyance. "Jeez, Zoe--" Oh, Merlin, he couldn't keep it up. He could finally see how hilarious she had really looked slunk down so far, hair splayed every which way on the chair. Dima laughed, shielding his smile with his hand. "It's so hard to concentrate with you around." He was teasing and the blue of his eyes rich with playfulness. The tall boy leaned back in his seat glancing under the table as he swiftly gave her foot a tap with his own.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 18, 2018 21:41:15 GMT -5

Something In The Air
She quickly sat back up in her seat. She gave Dima a confused expression as she acted all innocent. "It's hard to concentrate?" she mused. Her thoughts didn't go as far as they could have orginally as Dima had returned the action to her foot. She gasped, a look of hurt and betrayal coming from her. Of course, she wasn't going to let him win at her own game. She resumed position but this time to reach father. Sure kicking him wouldn't be nice but his shin would survive. 

Zoe kicked her leg out as far and as hard as she could. She should have put less effort in her attack. She ended up barely grazing the other's leg as she lost balance on her chair. The chair slid back just enough for her to fall to the ground. Thankfully her head missed both the table and chair on the way down. The Gryffindor instantly began laughing. Her eyes scrunching up. Boy, was she a bit of a mess. "Dima," she had attempted to say his name a few times through the laughter but this was the first time it came out successfully, "Look what you have done to me." There were tears coming from the corners of her eyes. Were they because she was hurt or was she just that funny? The answer was a bit of yes to both.
word count: 231
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 27, 2018 23:08:16 GMT -5

Spent too many days
looking out for me
I'm getting better now,
but I still feel the rain
Forgive me, I haven't
been in a good place

@zoee | outfit
Dima looked up from beneath the table trying to look matter-of-fact. "Uh, yeah! Especially when you're--" His face lit up with surprised amusement as she slunk back down in her chair in yet another attempt on his foot's life! Dima returned his gaze beneath the table watching her foot getting closer to the strike zone that was his shin. "When you're beating me up!" Suddenly her foot came flying at him and he worked quickly to save it from the impending kick. Ha! Success! Just as he turned his gaze to her with a triumphant smile he had saw her slip completely beneath the table in a crash.

He tried not to laugh, he truly, honestly did. Instead it turned into the sort of laugh that just sounds like static in your face and he laid his head on the table unable to keep from fully laughing. He smacked the table a few times trying to gather himself but he was practically crying through his laughs. Dima looked under the table as Zoe attempted to say his name only he was weak from laughing! He slipped off his chair crashing onto his bottom. He held his stomach, throwing his head back in a laugh. "What have I done to us?

Dima wiped his eye as he finally managed something other than guffawing at their current state. He looked menacingly at her foot and gave it a little shove with his hand. "There, I won," he chuckled through his final laughs. Dima cocked his head as he mused. "I kind of like it down here. I can't see my books," he smiled, looking back at Zoe.
Made by Siren of GS and THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 4, 2018 1:00:49 GMT -5

SOMETHING BIG
For as long as Zoe could walk she had been clumsy. It probably seemed odd to say but when it came to falling as she had previously done didn't actually hurt her as much as it would have for a younger and just a dramatic version of herself. But she has realized that her clumsiness will only get more embarrassing with time. 

Zoe gasped at her foot being shoved and pulled it closer to her. She did her best to remain as ladylike as one possibly could while sitting on the floor in a skirt. The voice of her mother in her head was going on about the situation. This was something that happened often to Zoe. She would become aware of something that was going on and she was able to start to piece together what a family member would say about it. Maybe it was a sign she really did care about what they thought about her. 

She pushed the thoughts aside. All of that wasn't important right now. Dima was right there. 

She nodded her head. it was nicer down here but for more reasons than just the books. "Everything is better when there aren't books." Zoe moved her hair over her shoulder as she wanted to make sure there were no large and noticeable knots in it. Zoe was pleased to find it was not as much of a mess as it could be and she let it be. 

"Dima," Zoe looked at the boy, "You want to do something fun?" She was smiling. She turned to where her bag was on the ground and began searching through it. 
word count: 273
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 6, 2018 21:54:45 GMT -5

SPENT TOO MANY DAYS
LOOKING OUT FOR ME
I'M GETTING BETTER NOW, BUT I STILL FEEL THE RAIN
FORGIVE ME, I HAVEN'T BEEN IN A GOOD PLACE
@zoee

Dima felt a little lighter these days. He could say what he wanted, do what he wanted, and not really worry about what his brothers had to say. They had always been over his shoulder. Watching. Like a bunch of creeps. They had stifled him and he'd been quieter than he would have liked, not as bright as he felt he could have been. Hell, even Vet had commented how he'd been willing to smile a little more these days and he actually began to notice that she was right. Smiling before...well, that wasn't the Remnikov way he guessed. It showed weakness or something. At any rate Phief and Alek had discouraged it and now they weren't here. 

So he was smiling, dammit! Mostly at Zoe still amused from the Tragic Accident that ended them both on the ground. Tragic as it....really wasn't, Dima was glad to have a break from the books. Even if it meant looking ridiculous to anyone who might pop in and find them on the floor-- and even if it meant being just a little too tall to properly look under the table without bonking his head. Dima had tried to look under at her as she spoke the first time, with a soft clunk of his head against the table. He rubbed the spot on his head with a little chuckle, "
True-ish. I'll give you that." The Ravenclaw in him could not fully denounce books, it was practically a cardinal sin.

"Zoe," he said flatly. Dima bowed his head more carefully this time to look at her from beneath the table. He squinted his eyes with a playful seriousness, "What could possibly be more fun than studying?" His tone was wrought with sarcasm as it left a smirk on his face. The girl before him grabbed her bag and began riffling through it. He tried not to pry but was most certainly curious as to what she had in mind.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0