Smelly Cat [Z]

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 14, 2018 20:17:47 GMT -5

@zora | outfit
This was fucking sick, literally and figuratively. Justin himself? Yeah he was absolutely sick. His nose had been running for-ev-er and he was ready to about chop the damn thing off. He supposed he should be grateful, he'd heard some pretty wild coughing fits as he sneaked his way around the halls of Pyxis and they sounded like they were no fun at all. Justin, in spite of his illness, was having a blast. He wasn't really feeling too terrible. His fever seemed to come and go in waves but it was never extremely high. The worst was his runny nose and these lame as chills he kept getting. He wasn't sure if they were part of the sickness or the fact that it was fucking freezing in the building! Justin was from Texas, being in the UK he was always cold it seemed, but this was some next level chilliness.

Even with this nasty epidemic running rampant through his body Justin was having fun. As a historian he'd heard about Pyxis, he'd even walked passed it once, but he had never been inside. The nerd in him was enjoying running all over and taking it all in. He was walking in a historical building. He was quarantined in a historic building. This shit was beyond epic and he was, in the nerdiest fashion possible, taking notes. Yep, he was taking fucking notes, because you never know when someone would need them for history books in the future. Shit, man, maybe he'd even write one or two. I Survived The Plague Of 2018 by Riddikuluxx. Then he could write another one called Epidemic X: A First Person History by Justin Forbes. Double bank, brotha!

Justin had finally made his way to the fourth floor and was totally creeping in all the rooms he walked passed. He'd made it four fucking floors, how had he not seen Z yet? Was she not here or what? Justin swung his composition notebook as he walked, twirling a pen in the other hand, when OH SHIT. He quickly slid into the nearest room hoping he'd avoided The Boss. He didn't know the nurse's name but she was a mean little thing. Three times now she'd ushered him back to his room and the last time she threatened that she wouldn't be so kind if it happened again. Kind, ha, he didn't want to know what that meant. That big ol' bitty had practically yanked him by his damn ear. Was that being kind to her? Shiiiiit.

Justin spun around looking for a place to hide from The Boss when he finally noticed who's room he'd dove into. "Z! You sexy bitch, I've been looking all over for you!" His excitement in finding her quickly turned to horror as he heard The Boss's footsteps heading down the hall toward her room. "Shit, hide me!" Justin giggled making an ah-crap face. He swished her curtain half shut and jumped onto her bed, tossing covers over himself. How hidden he truly was he didn't know. Probably not much at all he was a big fucking lump in the bed, like, hello! Justin peeked his head out of the covers slightly, giving Zora a wink. "You look hella pretty for being sick, by the way. Just thought you should know. In case nurse-zilla kills my ass." He ducked back beneath the covers, his speaking muffled. "Tell me when she's goes back to destroying Tokyo or whatever."
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 18, 2018 20:48:56 GMT -5

Smelly Cat
It's not your fault

Things were weird for Zora. Not that that was anything weird, not calling fire to her hand when she wanted to was harder for her than she thought that it would be. She didn’t like being alone ever really, it gave her too much time to think about stupid things that she did or said, like the dilemma she was having with the things that her head and her heart were fighting. Which was… Weird to say the least. She didn’t know if it was the loss of her magic or the fact that she hadn’t had a drink since she came to the hospital. Was this sobriety? She hadn’t felt that in years, she couldn’t remember the last time that she had been sober but she didn’t like it. If anything, it was fucking pissing her off.

She wanted out of there she wanted a drink she wanted a cuddle. She wasn’t sure what she wanted but out of this room and away from these people…. that would be fucking amazing. She hated people, thankfully her MP3 worked there, and her cellphone. If she hadn’t been able to text Cat or anyone she would be bored out of her mind. She had been working on new songs to put to a new label since she had been drop-kicked by, but she was really enjoying the way that things were going.

Her roommates were probably getting tired of her throwing the same jams all the time but she kept her curtain closed as much as she could. Save for when The Warden/I] was around and fucking kept opening it. She didn’t need damn sunlight she needed sleep and booze and Luxx. Though she wouldn’t admit that she even thought the last.

She had been working on a duet for her another female voice when she hard someone talk but took out the headphone after they spoke. She looked up to see Luxx and smirked. She set her papers aside and shut the curtain so they wouldn’t be seen. ”I think we are in the clear anyway, she went home. It’s her mini-me. All I gotta do is flash the perv a little something and he goes away. “ She said before rolling her eyes.

”You look pretty good yourself. You know. Bringing that chic to the hospital.” She smirked and then lifted the blanket. ”Bitch, you know what would be fun? Fucking hospital gown fashion show. “
@justin | OUTFIT | 407
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 25, 2018 22:25:11 GMT -5

They won't take you to the vet
You're obviously not their favorite pet
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
It's not your fault
@zora | outfit

There weren't very many people in the world that knew who Luxx truly was. To most people he was just that, Riddikuluxx, new to the scene rapper from the United States. Ba-dam! That was all he was. And those people knew just a fraction of who he was. What they knew came from interviews, song lyrics, the fifteen minutes of his life that he'd spent chatting with them backstage or wandering around at Razzmattazz. It was just a sliver of him. Just a tiny piece that he showed and most people could agree that he seemed like a pretty nice guy.

Then there were the few who knew Forbes, the Texas born magical nerd who was way too engrossed in all the history lectures he sat through in Lufkin. They knew a bit more about him and his past, though they were really skimming the surface of who he could be. He was just...Forbes, goofy, nerdy, stoned all the time Forbes. And that wasn't exactly a bad thing to be. Truly, if he had to some himself up that pretty much covered it. His roommates were quickly coming to know the Forbes side of this rapper they were stuck with. Especially when he'd all but geeked out the first couple days about how fucking awesome it was that he was in the Pyxis. 

That was the thing about Justin, or Forbes, or Luxx-- no matter which self he was to someone he was always....kind of the same. He was always goofy, always a little nerdy, and if it hadn't been for the fact that he was in Pyxis, he'd probably have been stoned. But at the end of the day he was an open book. Unapologetically himself, and if there was one person in this whole goddamn building who knew that it was Zora. The last time he'd seen her was the day of check-in and he'd sort of hoped they'd somehow be roommates. She was about the only person he wanted to be by, especially when he felt like this. But that was something he had been trying to push to the back of his mind. Acknowledging that, well, that meant acknowledging feelings he wasn't supposed to feel. He wasn't about to do that, not in here, and not....not right now. 

Justin couldn't deny, though, that he'd wanted nothing more than to find her the moment he got stuck in his room with the three others but it had been a slow process of getting to the level of sneakability he was at now. The first day he'd just walked right out of the room only to be quickly ushered back in and told that quarantine meant quarantine. It didn't take him long to get further and further and now? Now he knew Bitchzilla and all her little comrades, including the stunt double Pervzilla of which Zora spoke of. 

Justin flung the covers off of himself looking out the door just as Zora swished the curtains shut. "
Oh, well damn we good then," his face cracking into a half cocked smile. He waggled his brows looking Z up and down, "You can flash me a lil somethin', but I'm not leavin'." The bed creaked under him as he did the most mediocre parkour to get himself sitting at the edge of the hospital-esque bed. He couldn't help but chortle at the prospect of a hospital gown fashion show. "Girl, you know. I'd. Kill. It," he mimed the Vogue dance moves, switching each time he shorted his sentence. More likely he'd look idiotic, but that was just the risk of fashion my G. Justin giggled a little bit before taking her blanket and wrapping it around his shoulders as another chill came on him. "So what have you been up to? Other than being sick as shit." His teeth chattered through his smile.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 29, 2018 15:55:52 GMT -5

Smelly Cat
It's not your fault

Losing her magic was sort of a deep cut to Zora. She had never thought that she would, after all why would she ever even think about that kind of thing. What would ever happen to her to make her lose her magic? Now she had lost her fire, not literally because she was still showing her ass despite being in the hospital but, she lost the ability to cats wandlessly. She had lost the ability to use fire like she was used to, like she had for as long as she could remember. It was one of the things that made her special, and yet here Luxx was regardless.

For some stupid reason they had both had both expected to be room mates, as if they would mix male and females into one room, as if they would be allowed to bunk together like this. If husbands and wife like Cat and Van were not allowed to what made them think that they would be was beyond her, but it made her miss him like she would miss one of her titties. Okay so that was not the most elegant way to put things, but it was really the truth when it came to him. he never once made her feel like she was less than, like she was crazy, if anything he seemed to like that about her and she loved that he liked it about her. it wasn’t hard to feel right at home with him, and it was even easier to feel like he was someone that she could just be herself with.

Luxx saw beyond the rap, beyond the music, to the crazy little fireball inside, but he too had seen the broken side of her, that ittle girl that hid inside her wanting nothing more than someone to tell her she was good enough, and that it wasn’t her fault. Thankfully that rarely came out, and only ever when she drank absinthe, and that was a lesson she only had to learn once. Waking up naked in a fountain was as fun as it sounded.

She couldn’t help but laugh as he vouged and pulled her knees up to her chin as she looked at him and pushed him with one of her small feet before rolling her eyes. ”Wrote a few tunes, went looking for you the other night and got busted. Trying to tell them I had a nightmare and just needed to talk to you, but they never seem to want to listen, so they gave me sleeping meds and I passed the hell out almost all of yesterday. Learned really quick to not do that shit. I hear Sab hasn’t even come to see Tib’s sad ass. “ She rolled her eyes and sighed.

”Was thinking about trying to escape soon. I heard some people have been checking themselves out. I mean the least they could fucking do is put in Television.”

@justin | OUTFIT | 495
[/div
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 5, 2019 23:04:43 GMT -5

THEY WON'T TAKE YOU TO THE VET
YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY NOT THEIR FAVORITE PET
SMELLY CAT, SMELLY CAT,
IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT
@zora | outfit

Justin's magic had been flickering for a few weeks and it was scary. He didn't want to lose his magic but he knew that it was inevitable. People all around him were losing theirs and no one knew why. Well, they knew it was something to do with this sickness but what the hell kind of illness was this? Justin wasn't a fucking healer, he didn't go to school for medicine, but he was pretty sure he'd have heard about a sickness like this. Especially given the rate at which this one was spreading. If it had been some dormant illness then he'd have had a vague knowledge of some sort of prior plague. This many people couldn't have lost their magic before without someone having wrote about it, right?

That was his goal in this. He was going to be the guy who wrote down every damn thing he experienced and heard of because years from now, hell maybe even decades, or centuries, this would still be important. What they were all going through sucked, yeah, but it was fucking history. Epidemic X could very well be the downfall of magic in the UK. It could be the downfall of magic everywhere, and he was living through it. In truth his ridiculous note taking was the only thing keeping him from going mad. That, and his attempts to find Z.

He had assumed that maybe they'd have been bunked together, or maybe that was just his wishful thinking, but he liked the idea of having her by his side through all of this. They were both going to lose their magic, if they hadn't already, and that was as frightening as it was heartbreaking. Since his arrival the first thing he wanted to do was seek her out and be close to her. They were always like that, weren't they? Constantly trying to be close to one another under the guise of a simple friendship. It was harder to deny the truth of that matter, that all this was was a rouse he played off as fact. He had swore up and down a million times over that they were simply friends. And if they were, then why had he felt crushed when he found himself in a room without her in it?

Justin watched her as she drew her knees up against her chest, studying her in a way someone might compare two different paint swatches against the wall. Was she just a friend; was there something more? He didn't bother to answer his own questions. He was too exhausted with this illness and his chattering teeth made it hard to think of anything but how grateful he was to have found her. Justin smiled as she gave him a shove with her foot and he slunk back onto the bed and snuggled up against her sitting figure. "Oh yeah?" he replied rhetorically as she spoke of getting busted. His arm worked around her waist and he pulled himself closer to her, freezing his movements as she spoke about having her nightmare and the things that followed.

"Mmmm, I don't like that." His brows furrowed and his lips down-turned. How were they going to deny her seeing him like that? When she needed him? And to dope her up, what the actual fuck. It felt a lot more like prison than Pyxis some days and he wasn't fond of it. Justin nestled his head against her side and tried not to shake her with his shivering. He hummed happily before murmuring against her side, "What was your nightmare about?" If he wasn't so tired he'd likely have to tell Boss Lady's mini me and the rest of the healing squad to fuck off for not letting her come find him. Laying there now he wished he could just sleep in here with her instead of with the three he'd been placed with. At least then he could actually get some sleep.

"Damn, that's cooooold," he said popping his head up. He hadn't seen Tib since the party and honestly he couldn't even remember if Sabine had been with him then. "Did she at least come check in with him?" His curiosity was piqued now. If they were having troubles that meant he'd be losing that bet with Van and.... Justin glanced to his arm around Z noting there wasn't much room for another tattoo. Damn, it'd have to go on his leg. Justin laid his head back down giggling at her thoughts of running away. "We fuckin' should kick this Popsicle stand. Go somewhere warm. With a big ass bed," his teeth chattered again and he squeezed Zora trying to absorb all her warmth. A big warm bed sounded a hell of a lot better than these hospital cots they had everyone set up in. "You mean to say you miss the telly?!" He questioned with his best British accent before erupting into more giggles. He shrugged against her, "I know like all the episodes of The Office and Friends by heart, I could just act it out for you, it'll be fine. Pick your poison. Whatever season and episode, I'll belt it right now," Justin chuckled as his eyes looked playfully up at her.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0