In these walls I still hear your heartbeat
And nothing in this world can hold me back
From waking through to you
We are one breath apart, my love
And I'll be holding it in 'till we're together
Hear me call your name
Just believe and speak, speak to me, speak to me, speak to me

@penelope  & @lassiter Outfit
Getting the sudden owl to go to the hospital and then one as he left that his daughter needed to be picked up from Hogwarts kind of threw Percy. He was aware that both of the things were important and he stood there holding the letter from Terrianne for a moment before sighing and replying that she should get Bash to meet her instead as he had been called to hospital. He loved his daughter, but this was about his very sick pregnant wife and in that moment nothing else mattered. His pulse sounded in his ears and his chest hurt with the leave of each breath as he fought to calm himself enough to apparate from their yard. He prayed to every god and goddess that he knew of as he ran towards the gates. He would never forgive himself if something happened to her. If something happened to the twins.

He had heard of no fatalities as of yet, and he knew the Weasley luck was bad, but to lose them both in one blow? He wasn't sure that he could handle that, that he would be able to recover from that. He had pushed her away before and it had almost sent him into liver failure, the only thing that had kept him from truly fucking up was the twins, and if not for them he wasn't sure what kind of man that he would be. He would give his life for his family. Not just his siblings and parents, but for his wife, for his children. He had watched his brother and friends die for it, and hew as going to be damned if he lost her to this. 

Straightening himself a little he calmed himself before stepping into the room that his wife shared with other people. The healer was already there and it seemed that they were waiting on him. Holding his wife's hand he sat down slowly and waited to see what the man had to say, but his eyes were on her the whole time. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 18, 2018 8:44:37 GMT -5

TW: MISCARRIAGE

The space between
is just a dream

Penny had woken up a few hours ago, her heart pounding practically through her chest…her fever reaching new heights. It was then that she’d felt it…or…didn’t feel it. They’d called in healers after that to clean her up and Penny tried to ignore the prying eyes of her suitemate Anya (though the girl seemed just as miserable as she did).

She wished that Percy had been there, but the timing had been so sudden. The fever had peaked so quickly that there…hadn’t been. Everything had happened in quick succession. She’d been wheeled away and wheeled back in a matter of a few minutes. They said it was stress. Too much stress on her body and too much stress on her mind. But Penny knew what it really was: weakness. She had been too old and too weak to carry children to term. They’d all tried to tell her that. Of course, she hadn’t been planning on getting pregnant, but it seemed that those who had doubted her had been right. She and Percy were nearly forty. They were too old for another set of twins. They were too old for more children.

It didn’t make her feel any better. In fact, nothing was making her feel any better.

Penny wrapped her arms around her stomach, sinking low into the bed. Her fever continued to rage on, but she barely felt it now. All she could feel was the overwhelming emptiness inside of her. All she could feel was the hurt that came along with today. She had lost them. She had lost everything.

She could only imagine what Percy would say when he arrived. How disappointed he would be. This was supposed to be their saving grace – a testament to the relationship that they had built again, from the ground up. Now, what did she have to show for it? Nothing. Not a damn thing.

Penny had sat quietly after that, not able to say anything. Every time she searched for words to say, they just…seemed to come up empty.

And then, he was there. In a rush, Percy arrived in the room and went instantly to her side, entwining his fingers in hers. She should have felt better, she knew. Him being here…it was exactly what she wanted. He was her husband – her first love – her only love. Percy was the man of her dreams…the man that she had pined after for years following their divorce. He had been the only one that she could think about because she truly believed that it wasn’t over between them. Their marriage this year, everything that had happened should have been a testament to that. And yet, Penny still felt nothing but sadness when she felt his hand against hers. She avoided his gaze, though she could feel him staring at her. Instead, she chose to look up at the healer that was standing near the foot of her bed. She knew what he was going to say – she didn’t need him to say it. But Percy did. Percy needed to hear it.

@ percy + wil | 511 | Outfit

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 4, 2018 19:07:56 GMT -5

I won't let go
Your every part of me

These were sad tidings indeed. Things that broke his heart and shook him to the very core. Once upon a time, he had been on the other side of this news and it had broken him for a long while, so he had a brief idea of what the couple before him was going through. He had wished upon ever god or goddess that he knew of hen she had started showing signs of loss and in the end, Wil found that his fears had been confirmed. The baby had been lost and it was the hardest part of his job. At least, this was a part of it. He had wished above all things that he didn't have to do this or say it but he could tell by looking at Mrs. Weasley, that he knew exactly what was happening. There was nothing that could be done now, save for offering the usual potions and therapy.

Of course he was well aware that this would not really offer much sympathy to either of them, or do much of anytb in ng for anyone but he was going to try. He wanted to try and help them the best that he could but there would be some points where they would only be able to help each other. Some couples did not return from this point, he knew all too well that side of things. He was writing some notes on the chart for the woman when her husband came in and then put the chart to the side and cast a privacy spell once the curtain was closed.

”I am afraid I never know how to start this, but I believe that honesty in most situations is key. “ He said with a nod before taking a deep breath and then taking a seat in the chair on the other side of the bed, opposite her husband and took her other hand. ”Due to the high grade that your fever reached, the fetus was placed into danger. These things are never easy to explain, sometimes it just happens and…. I’m so sorry, but it didn’t make it. Your body could not take care of the babe and the illness, and it picked you over the child…” Wil cleared his throat and squeezed her hand.

”I’ve ordered you some antibiotics, pain medicines and something to help you sleep if you would like. I also have a therapist coming around to talk to you in the morning, it’s not easy. I know you won’t believe me when I say this, but I have been here before. I’ve lost a babe, and I know the words will mean nothing to you now, Penelope. It’s going to be okay. You’re not alone.”

@percy @penelope | OUTFIT | 459
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 16, 2018 5:44:16 GMT -5

Speak to me
we are one breath apart

He sat and looked at his wife, wishing that he could do anything to make her feel better to make this easier for her, but he couldn't even seem to take his own panic away as he sat there waiting for the healer to tell him what he had to say. Percy let his larger hand hold her smaller delicate one and watched her and then the healer with furrowed brow. He didn't speak, knowing that his words would offer no sympathy to his wife. It seemed as if she knew what the man had to say before he even said it.

As the man moved to sit in the empty chair on the other side of her bed Percy felt his heart drop. And he took on a shaking breath. He had been aware that this would be bad news when he had been summoned as he had. He desperately searched Penny's face and then the Healers but soon his words said what Percy feared. ”Merlin..” he said softly before closing his eyes and kissing Penny's hand. He couldn't imagine how his wife was feeling. A voice in his head wanted to assure her that they could try again, that this didn't have to be the end, they could have more children, but he also knew just how fucking stupid that would make him. He held in the pain and focused on her. He could grieve later in private.

Nodding his head he managed to get out a very strained voice as he looked at the younger man. ” I… Thank you, Healer Lassiter. “ He had no idea why he thanked the man, but he did before moving to kiss his wife's head softly and whispered a gentle ‘I love you’. Percy was not the best at these kind of situations so he would let her take lead. He was more concerned about her, if she was okay, than anything else.

@penelope | OUTFIT | 325

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 5, 2018 21:54:35 GMT -5

[attr="class","reasonpenny"]
[attr="class","reasonbgpenny"]
[attr="class","reasonbigpenny"]

speak to me

[attr="class","reasonsmallpenny"]I find it funny that you're the only One I never looked for

[attr="class","reasonbodpenny"]Penny felt her palms begin to clam, her heart beat faster.

She should have been stronger. She could have saved the child if she was stronger. Penny’s free hand was on her chest now, measuring her heartbeat as she tried to calm herself down. But there was no calming down. There was nothing that could stop that pain that she felt because she had lost their baby.

She was crying, now.

She had thought there was nothing that Healer Lassiter could have said that would have broken her. After all, she already knew. Penny knew what had happened. She knew what she should be feeling and how she should react. She was trying to be strong – too strong for her own good. Because as soon as the words were out of his mouth, she could feel a familiar sting in her eyes.

“Th-thank you,” Penny managed when she heard her husband’s voice. She wasn’t sure how he managed to be so calm and collected. Though, Penny remembered that he always had a stoic sort of way about him. Out of all the Weasley’s, Perce was the most reserved. He was the one who managed to hold it together – or at least bottle it up – when everyone else felt like they were losing it.

Penny had been like that once. As a Ravenclaw Prefect, she’d learned to keep her emotions hidden. At least, hidden to everyone except Percy Weasley. The Gryffindor boy that had stolen her heart all those years ago. And now…she felt like she had let him down. This baby was a new start for the both of them…the product of love that had seemingly come back from the grave and she’d…lost it.

She didn’t feel like bottling her emotions – there was no way that she could contain this. Instead, she leaned into Percy, burying her face in his shoulder for it was the only place she felt like she wasn’t going to completely fall apart. He was the only person that made her feel like she could get through the darkest of times and this was certainly one of those times.

“I love you, Perce,” she managed through her quiet sobs. Penny didn’t care that she was probably going to disturb her roommates. Right now, all she could think about was the aching pain that was in her chest. The gaping hole that felt like it had turned black and had begun to suck in the flesh around it. All she could think about now was her empty womb and the empty room at Hard-Hearted that she would need to cover over. Or maybe it was best left empty. “I just…wanted this so bad. I wanted this for us,” she admitted.

Not that having a baby would change things, but Penny had thought that it would bring them closer. Now that their child was…gone, she wasn’t sure what was going to happen. She couldn’t imagine trying again…especially when this one had been an accident. She didn’t want to try again.

[attr="class","reasontagpenny"]@ percy | 502 | OUTFIT
[attr="class","credpenny"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

[googlefont=Fjalla One]
[newclass=.reasonpenny]width:390px;background-color:#404040;padding:35px;border:1px #595959 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.reasonbgpenny]background-color:#644d80;padding:10px;height:115px[/newclass][newclass=.reasonbigpenny]margin:-16px 0px 0px 115px;padding:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:30px;font-family:Fjalla One;text-align:left;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.reasonsmallpenny]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#eee;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.reasonbodpenny]background-color:#595959;padding:20px;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;text-align:justify;color:#eee;[/newclass][newclass=.reasonbod bpenny]color:#644d80;[/newclass][newclass=.reasontagpenny]background-color:#644d80;padding:20px;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-align:center;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.credpenny]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.cred apenny]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 9, 2018 8:52:33 GMT -5

I won't let go
Your every part of me

No amount of words from a Healer would ever be enough to comfort a woman when it came to the loss of a child, and he knew that too well. Working in Maternity and Pediatrics had taught him that. Sometimes it just happened. Sometimes there was nothing that could be done. It was a sad fact of life, but it was very much a thing that the Healers were fighting to deal with. Even if the children were not lost they still had a thousand other things that could go wrong as a result of the fevers that had been taking them all by storm. This flu, this sickness whatever it was was not letting up and things were not going to get any better any time soon. They were trying to deal with deaths as they could, trying to deal with it all and this was just one of the things that they were all going to be finding themselves doing more and more of.

It was hard to be detached enough to handle this sort of situation but at the same time be able to show that they cared. It was a hard mix that was a thing they all struggled with when learning this job. Wil had struggled with it himself and looking at this couple who were still very much in love it sort of got to him. He didn't want it to but he couldn't help but feel bad for them. Leaning back in his chair he nodded to the man and stood before moving over to the table with her chart to make notation to have someone from Grief Counseling come speak to them both.

"I'll be at the nurses station if you need me, I'll give you two some time alone and will come back later if you have any questions. " He said before stepping out of the room.

@percy @penelope | OUTFIT | 317

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 22, 2018 16:46:09 GMT -5

Speak to me
we are one breath apart

This wasn’t supposed to happen, thing like this weren’t supposed to happen to them. They were starting over, they were having the time of their lives now. Reunited and everything was all shiny and pretty and new again; perhaps he had been looking at things through a pair of rose-coloured glasses previously, but he still though that it was stupid that this had happened to Penny. He couldn’t protect her, just like he couldn’t protect Fred. It was all his fault. All of this. If he hadn’t been such an ass Sirius might still be alive, he still blamed himself for all of them. A burden that he didn’t know how to share and this just added one more thing to the weight that constantly grew on his shoulders. Had he not been such a fool they never would have divorced and they would have had other children, but now, now they had lost everything all over again.

Guilt, regret, anger all were running through him, but none of it compared to the worry that filled his heart and he held his beautiful wife in his arms. He kissed her forehead and took her left hand as he got onto the bed to pull her as much as he could into his lap and held her close, barely hearing the healer as he said that he was leaving. He only cared about the woman in his arms. His wife, his Penny… A frown marred his face ”I love you too, Penelope…” he said with voice shaking, but he took long breaths and tried to be strong. He could almost hear Wood’s voice in his head telling him to hold tough and keep it together.

”I did too, love. I did too, but it doesn’t mean that… It doesn’t change things, you that, don’t you?” He would never stop loving her, and this would not change things at all. He would not stop loving her, if anything this made him love her more, because it showed him just how much she loved him still. He took her face in his hands and looked at her for a long moment before giving her a gentle kiss and then hugging her tightly once again. ”What can I do, love?”

@penelope | OUTFIT | 382