I want your love (Corey)

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 22, 2015 17:32:33 GMT -5

The Gryffindor team was about to begin their practice as the Slytherins' were clearing off the pitch.  Its players were moving towards the locker room while Mairwen's eyes lingered on the boys with longing.  She didn't like admitting it to herself, but Mairwen almost always chose the wrong guys, setting herself up for heartbreak.  Perhaps it was because she didn't feel like she deserved a better boyfriend.  Whatever the reason, since she started dating, she had always looked for the worst of the worst to go out with - especially Slytherins.

And dating them was a bad idea on so many levels.  First of all, because most of them had contempt for muggleborns.  Secondly, because so many of them tended to be excellent manipulators, playing the charm card until they got what they wanted.  Once they did get it, they'd dump Mairwen as easily as if she were some worthless piece of trash.  Perhaps she was a little sadistic, in a way, because she clearly kept refusing to learn her lesson.  And this time, her eyes were all for Corey Fischer, the beater of the Slytherin Quidditch.  Good looking, talented, charming, and clearly a terrible human being.  And yet, there she was approaching him - exerting no control over the nonsensical desires of her heart - with the hope that he'd grab the bait.  She just needed someone to pay attention to her, if only for a short time.  Mairwen needed to feel wanted, no matter how superficially.

"Hey Corey," she said once she came up to him, happy that luck had been on her side.  He had been the last one to head for the locker rooms, so she was alone beside him.  Her team was a little ways further down, already grouped together for the Captain's pre-practice speech.  Once you've heard one, you've heard them all, Mairwen thought to herself, feeling no guilt whatsoever to be missing Dawson's talk.  Playing with her long hair, she smiled at him sweetly, a flirtatious playfulness blatant in her lovely face.  "I don't know how well you know me, but my name is Mairwen.  I'm on the Gryffindor team," she said, her voice full of the confidence she didn't truly feel.        

Mairwen had purposely held off from wearing her uniform, so that she wore instead a rather sexy outfit in the hopes of seducing him.  It didn't matter. She didn't care about Dawson scolding her. Mairwen was prepared to miss her entire practice if Corey was willing to go off with her that very second.  She wore a black tank top that revealed most of her slender belly and skinny jeans that hugged her long legs.  Simple was always best.  She hoped that her looks and school-wide reputation would be enough to tempt him to action.  Her heart beat loudly in her chest as worries that she'd be shot down began going through her mind. 

"I was wondering if you'd be up for hanging out sometime.  Maybe to have a drink in Hogsmeade together?"   

@corey
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 26, 2015 17:22:41 GMT -5

Quidditch was one of the only activities that Corey enjoyed that other people had to be a part of. Naturally, he hated working with people beyond necessity, and Quidditch was definitely a necessity. He couldn’t stand the majority of the people on his team, but they were lucky he didn’t hex them for being bloody mental. Their time was coming though, if they didn’t choose the right side. Magic didn’t belong to some that were walking the halls with an air of arrogance that didn’t belong to them. He could be thankful for one thing and that was that this was his last year of being suffocated by the disfavorable blood meandering about with a false sense of self-worth. Though he would continue in his endeavor in associating with that foul kind, he at least could sleep in a room that wasn’t wasting away with erroneous hope.

Corey started towards the locker room after practice, his hand moving to brush his hair free of anything that might have been caught in it from a practice of the game. He was straggling behind, per usual, rolling his eyes at the thought of the Gryffindor practice. He really ought to stay behind and help them practice by practicing his own magic, but just as that thought crossed his mind, he heard someone greeting him. He glanced in the direction of the feminine voice, a grin already formed on his features. He let his eyes move slowly down her body before regretfully back to her face. It was…well, he couldn’t remember her name, just that she was a mudblood. A mudblood he wouldn’t mind shagging, but a mudblood nonetheless. It was the only thing that they were good at, really, but he supposed he ought to give them some credit…if only to make it more bearable.

“Hey sexy,” he grinned, wondering where this conversation was headed. The girl he recognized from the Gryffindor team, as well as someone that certainly made her way around. Rumor had it, at least…the rumor that he had in his head…was that she had a difficult time keeping her legs shut. Blokes did like to exaggerate though, so he would gather his own assessment on if the Gryffindor really was bold, or if she was a twitchy little rat deep within. He quirked an eyebrow ever so slightly at her continued introduction, glancing back towards where the rest of the team was. “So, is this the new method Gryffindor is using to win? Send over attractive witches in the hopes that we’ll be distracted?” he asked playfully, switching his broom to the other hand as he positioned himself to give her his full attention. “A drink, eh? Feeling daring, are we?”

Sorry this took so long! I went away this weekend!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 4, 2015 19:10:54 GMT -5

The moment Corey turned around with his sexy grin, Mairwen's smile widened as well.  Yes, she might have been desperate at this point.  That didn't change the fact that she appreciated just how hot her target of choice was.  He was handsome, well-built, and there was a naughtiness in his eyes that Mairwen loved most of all.  She could guess what he must be thinking, though Corey was hiding it well.  She knew he was now identifying her as a dirty mudblood, but as she watched his eyes scan over her, Mairwen felt confident that it mightn't even matter.  Guys were all the same, whether they hated muggle-borns or not.  A sexy girl, especially one who was ready to shag, was still a sexy girl.  And that's all that really mattered to Mairwen in the end. 

"Well, as you can tell from the hateful glances my teammates are giving me... not exactly," Mairwen said, pointing at her team with an amused grin.  Many of them were staring at her, angry that she was such a dirty whore.  "This is more a girl looking for some action and wondering if you'd be game."  She bit her lip a little as she took her turn to look him up and down, eyeing him in a way that said she liked what she saw.  "Daring? Me?  Always," she replied teasingly, as she approached a little closer.    "Now, I know I'm a muggleborn and that it might be an issue for some Slytherins.  If you're one of them, I guess you'll have to decide how much of an issue it is," she said, glancing at him with her naughty eyes.  She then leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I like my guys daring..  Do you dare shag a mudblood, Corey?"

Mairwen was a little worried she was coming on a little too strong.  She definitely hoped for more than a shag - a few dozen and more if possible.  But in a way, it was important that he understood her intentions.  She had no misconceptions about Slytherins and their notorious hatred towards muggle-borns.  And she had no expectations about Corey being boyfriend of the year.  If anything, he'd probably make her regret this whole thing in record timing.  But Mairwen was Mairwen, with all her qualities and all her faults.  And boys, as well as her deeply-rooted insecurities, were part of her faults.     

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 5, 2015 21:34:43 GMT -5

She was attractive and that wasn’t something that Corey could overlook. He was a bloody bloke and liked to appreciate a good-looking woman. There was absolutely no crime in that. Besides, if she didn’t want him to bloody look, she would have covered herself up a bit more…though, he would look regardless. The girl chose the most opportune moment to catch him, he noted. He was always in a good mood after Quidditch practice, no matter how brutal it might have been. He supposed he was always in a ‘good mood’, but at least this time he was sincerely in a ‘good mood’. He couldn’t get over how moronic mudbloods were, though. This was where he differed from Odessa. He could be the arsehole that he was, and he could hate on anyone he wanted, sorted into the house that many people avoided, and yet, he still had the foolish mudbloods falling at his feet with his smooth talking. This one…this one he doubted even cared about that. He had a feeling he could treat her like the actual waste that she was, and she would still come crawling back, begging for him to give her a final shag, to which he would obviously oblige.

He sent another glance towards her team before back to her. “Gryffindor isn’t exactly known for knowing what fun is,” he shrugged in response. At least, that was his opinion and his opinion was always accurate. Gryffindors were too busy trying to prove to themselves that they were sorted into the right house when in reality, they were all cowards at the end…especially when he would see them to that very end. He stepped closer to her, bringing his lips down to her ear, a smirk playing at his lips. “I’d be very careful what you seek, Gryffindor,” he whispered lowly. Her being a mudblood wasn’t an issue for him, though he wasn’t going to correct her on it. He typically got by with people not knowing his actual thoughts when he merely didn’t acknowledge what they said. They would make their assumptions, but they would always be uncertain about their assumptions when they saw him about, easily mingling with the vermin of this century, acting as if he wasn’t suffocating in their presence.

How could he possibly turn down a shag? However, shags were on his terms, and not a bint’s. “So tell me, love, daddy didn’t give you everything you want and now, this is your way at paying him back? Or do you just love the high that a good fuck can give you?” he asked her, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of knowing if he would agree or not.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 7, 2015 14:24:25 GMT -5

"You might just be right," Mairwen said.  Perhaps his Gryffindor comment was meant to provoke her, but she wasn't so easily distracted.  It was her turn to shrug now, still smiling sweetly, her tone matter-of-factly.  "Now you know why I'm here beside you instead."  Brushing up against him ever so slightly, she added, "I know from experience that Slytherins do know how to have fun.  So save me from these boring people, will you?"  Despite the question, Mairwen didn't expect Corey to do her will like a submissive dog zealously obeying its master.  Naturally, he would play hard to get.  But something in his expression made her feel confident that she would eventually win him over.  He was a guy, after all, and Mairwen was fortunately blessed with a pretty face and an attractive body.  "And don't you worry about me," she added with her mischievous grin.  "Luckily for you, I'm never careful."

Her smile widened at Corey's words.  It was biting, shrewd, insensitive.  It was far from a boring response and she loved that.  This is why she adored the bad ones - entertaining to the very end.  "Can't it be both?" she replied with a playful grin, untouched by his remark.  Was it the truth?  Possibly.  But Mairwen wasn't all that interested in the psychology behind her actions.  Yes, she did enjoy a good shag.  She enjoyed being with guys that would give her mother a stroke if the old hag knew.  Regarding her father, perhaps her promiscuous behavior was indeed an unconscious reaction to her lack of a paternal presence in her childhood.  It isn't that such ideas hadn't crossed her mind.  But at that moment, her thoughts were far from oriented in the "why" of her behavior.  She wanted some physical attention, affection, distraction...whatever.  The point was, the "why" didn't matter.  If she could reel Corey in, that's all she really cared about. 

Of course, Mairwen was acting nonchalant, but at the same time, she wasn't blind to the pathetic aspect of her desperation.  She knew what people said about her.  She knew that students called her a whore and that feminists had contempt for her.  She could imagine what Corey must think and that it would be along similar lines.  But Mairwen's needs were stronger than any desire to save what was left of her self-respect.  So, most of the time, she just did her best to repress any feelings of shame and self-hatred that were triggered by her behavior. 

"But yeah, I get a high from a good fuck.  No secret there.  Don't you?" she added. "We can always discuss my Dad's role in my sex life afterwards.  If you're still interested, of course," Mairwen said with an amused smile.  "But hopefully we'll have more fun together than that."

She stepped back an inch or two, watching him, looking forward to whatever witty comments he might still have underneath his sleeve.       
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 21, 2015 16:53:05 GMT -5

Blokes were ruled by their sexual desire. He wasn’t, but blokes were. If he wanted to, he could walk away and let it be that, which is clearly what he would have done if he was, Merlin forbid, in an actual relationship. Apparently, bints weren’t always that interested in having a little fun with three, as much as blokes always found it bloody hot. So for a time, he could pretend that he cared about them enough to be faithful…in public. If he wasn’t caught, it wasn’t considered cheating, after all. This would be entirely different. If she was coming onto him, any bloke wouldn’t be able to just turn away. It was excusable to most bints as they would find themselves more angry against each other than at him. It was always amusing to him to watch how women attempted to think logically. A bloke would screw them over and their first thought would be on hating the bint.

In one smooth motion, he moved to wrap an arm around her waist to pull her close against him while his lips made their way towards her ear, moving to brush lightly against her. He paused for a moment, holding her there to see how she would react before finally whispering into her ear. “I don’t know that you’re ready to handle me yet,” he stated, smirking slightly. With all of them, he would never go into precise details about what he was about, what he was into, but just enough to get them thinking about it and feeling as if they knew him for certain. This was quite the interesting situation, and one that his brain was quickly working through to see how it would best benefit him in the long run.

His smirk remained perfectly sketched on his features, listening to her response. Both? Interesting. Perhaps she had some delicious skeletons in her closet that he needed to uncover for future use. “What makes you so sure I was interested to begin with, mudblood?” he asked her lowly. “One time with me, sweetheart, and you’ll be looking at a lifetime of dissatisfaction for every shag afterwards. Can this body handle that?” he asked, moving to drag a finger along her side.