[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title1"]Robot
[attr="class","subtitle1"]You're vulnerable, you're vulnerable
You are not a robot
You're lovable, so lovable
But you're just troubled
[attr="class","wordz"]

She noticed things, even when others didn't except her to. She had to, after all. Daughter of The Lord Blaise Zabini, granddaughter of Lady Desdemona Shafiq, and Slytherin besides? You learned to notice and categorize early, and what she'd seen was that Mandy Baker seemed to be having a difficult time. Now, it wasn't precisely being kind that she'd sought her out. But they'd been seated near each other in Runes sometimes, and the slow slippage of the usual performances was noteworthy. Baker, after all, wasn't usually so. . .off.

It didn't take a Slytherin or Hufflepuff to notice, exactly, but. . .failing grades did really distract from the class. If Mandy fell behind, the class stayed behind to catch with her, especially with the professor out. Yes, they moved on, but were caught on errors, and poor grades brought down test scores. From their six years together, Amelia did know that the girl was clever enough, for all that she refused to apply it. With Professor Burke still out, Amelia had taken to helping out some of the other students. Runes club had come in handy, of course, as it nearly always did.

"I'm glad I saw you!" Her smile was the usual-- overpracticed, easily, seemingly true. "I-- I couldn't help but notice there's been some issues with Runes lately? Your focus, mostly. If it's some of the newer concepts, I could help you out, if you're willing. I've certainly got the time, if you want. . ." She let the words tumble out, artless and unpracticed. With some, that helped better than smooth words.

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @amanda, 254 words☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai

[newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title1"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#FFD700;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle1"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#FFD700;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz b"]color:#FFD700;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags1"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 5, 2018 11:29:15 GMT -5

But you're not a robot, you've got a heart
Though it feels heavy, that's where we'll start

The bags under her eyes were noticeable and she knew it. She hadn’t been sleeping well, hadn’t for a few weeks, but that was just the things that were on her mind. Heavy weights had found their way to her slim shoulders and were keeping her down. She usually didn’t let things get to her or bother her, but this was something different. She could have been so different, her life could have been so different right now. She could have been with him with their little family, but it wasn’t what happened, and the child that she had named Sapphira hadn’t been born and it was for a good reason. Yet, knowing that she would be a mother now, have a babe who could have had her eyes and his chin just cut a little deeper than it had at first.

She didn’t know how to handle this at times. Days were better than others and she knew that she was struggling with it right now. She just needed to clear her head and some air. Maybe a blunt or seven to bring her mind back to itself. She was going to find Kit and see if he wanted to smoke up the Owlry or something, anything really. She just needed to not think about the thoughts in her head. Anything but that or school work. She had issues in that moment and the last thing she wanted to listen to was another lecture from the professors. She was trying.

Almost running out of the class she slowed down when someone caught up with her and spoke. She tossed her hair behind her shoulder and scoffed. She knew she had lost focus, but she had never been super studious. She just wanted to finish school, she just wanted to graduate and leave. ”I like Runes, a lot is going on is all. Are you offering to tutor me?” She asked before raising a brow at the prefect.