[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title1"]Walls Come Down
[attr="class","subtitle1"]Give in to that easy living
Goodbye to my hopes and dreams
Stop flipping for my enemies
[attr="class","wordz"]
Naël was still pretty nervous about everything.

What would his family think, after all? He'd begged them to let him come here, begged them for the chance to come here because of who he was Apprenticing with, and he'd gone and--

well, ruined everything, really. He knew why they liked him to stay in France, stay with his family. Noémie's birth family-- well, they both knew who one of her birth parents were. Not personally, of course, but Noémie had a LaFée air to her. The Lafée family had a distinct air of Other in the curve of their cheek, the gleam of their teeth. A little of this, a little of that, and Naël as her brother was there to ground her down. Noémie's bit of Different stood out when she was just with their parents, but with Naël, they balanced each other well enough.

They'd been twins for eighteen years, after all, even if they'd only known about not being born twins for seven. They knew the tricks, the leans, the help each other needed. And they were okay with the separation, because Noémie had all their cousins and they were going to help her. But without magic, when Naël didn't have what he was adopted for, when Naël couldn't leave the country--

He hadn't told anyone yet. Probably Châtelaine Melina had, because she was still here somewhere, or Delegate Chevalier, or his other cousin Marguerite had gotten it in. And without magic, he was sure he'd lose his mentors, because-- well, everyone was sick, and they didn't have time to figure out how to help him without magic if they didn't really have it of their own. He wasn't sure how to really contact them, but maybe he'd find them. Eventually. He'd sent owls that he was checking into the hospital, but he hadn't gotten responses yet.

At least there were windows. It was nice, to watch the autumn leaves fall. He stood there, hands shoved in his pockets.

[attr="class","tags1"]☆SEPTEMBER 27TH, 2018 , PYXIS SCHOOL FOR MUGGLEBORN CHILDREN  | CONTAINMENT PLACE @open☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai

[newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title1"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#8DEEEE;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle1"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#8DEEEE;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz b"]color:#8DEEEE;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags1"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]