[attr="class","title1"]SO!
Say Geronimo
[attr="class","subtitle1"]Well I'm just a boy
With a broken toy
All lost and coy
At the curtains of the waterfall
So it's here I stand
[attr="class","wordz"]

He was fairly sure his owls had gotten lost in the crush. Or maybe they didn't go through, he didn't really know the contagion rules for something so unknown and terrifying like this. Could owls carry it? He'd tried sending paper memos at first, but he'd seen them lose their strength. And there was the fact that his magic wasn't really-- that his magic was dying inside him. It was terrifying, really scary, because there was so much more to go. There was a whole range of symptoms, like everyone was saying, and he was barely starting out.

He was pretty nervous about saying it, because he had to face it. Losing magic, forever? That was what it was looking like and he really should have listened to Aunt Gwen when she was saying Britain was cursed. She should know, after all. It was her first husband, wasn't it? That died there. Here. Another cousin of his, one Naël had never known. Cousin's brother's father, second cousin, something like that-- it all wound together, and it was twenty years ago besides. Noémie hadn't even been around.

And he would be losing the reason why he came, because he was replaceable. So very easily replaceable, and they didn't need to waste their time on him. Find another kid, a better kid, one who still had magic or some more training that it wouldn't have to be a whole new thing. So he was taking the coward's way out, maybe, in that he was . . only looking for his mentors some. He'd only been here a day, but . . .

"Master Flynn!" And just like that, he hadn't quite expected to run into him right then and there. "Ah, I'm sorry? How've you been? I mean, if you're not fine, are you doing fine, are you--" No, that was unprofessional, and he knew better. He was a Bonaccord, after all. "I hope you're doing. . .well?"

[attr="class","tags1"]☆SEPTEMBER 27TH, 2018 , PYXIS SCHOOL FOR MUGGLEBORN CHILDREN | CONTAINMENT PLACE @brennan (AWESOME MENTOR #2)☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai

[newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title1"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#8DEEEE;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle1"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#8DEEEE;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz b"]color:#8DEEEE;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags1"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]