21 years old
Co-Owner of Domum Agápe
Thief
Pickpocket
Smuggler
Art Forger
Misc. Career
played by Steph
"And with his sword up, raised for the slaughter, Abraham's daughter raised her bow."
options

Post by Willa Saxicor on Oct 18, 2018 20:28:52 GMT -5

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title1"]Lancelot is choking on his rosemary
[attr="class","subtitle1"]You can't kill me, I'm already dead
You can't catch me, I've already fled
You can't free me, I'm already free
[attr="class","wordz"]

She wasn't really sure how she felt, but she guessed that the idea had been not quite hers. Fuck, she knew it wasn't hers. She'd heard the rumor through Ronit, and if the fire was happening. . .not that would see that Cass would--yes, fine, she would but it absolutely wasn't because of anything, it was--

Winnie was also doing it, and as it was, they were two of her most devoted semi-employees. It was responsible to join in, responsible to make sure they didn't burn everything down, because Cass at least had a scheduled shift the next day. Not that she thought they really would, but Willa didn't really know Cass's and Winnie's friends. Definitely not enough to-- Cass had a kid, and Willa saw her getting worse with Lysia. More helpless, worse at it. The free childcare, Lysia mixed in with the youngers, might have been the reason for Cass to take the job, but Lysia wasn't supposed to be living with them. But what did everyone else say? 

Cass would return. And they'd look at her like she was a kid again, blonde hair scraggly and lank, and she knew the implication in Maria's voice: who's driving her away?

And they were both adults, it shouldn't matter. She was just a few months older than Cass, and everyone knew she only had the position because it was what she'd needed after Domum. Kids needed different things: most had needed Maria's name, some needed to be mentors after, some needed to be let go of, and then there were those like Willa, who apparently needed something tighter, something more lasting than being a mentor, and she became management. She could have said no, but Maria had already done so much for her, and yes, she could lie a thousand times to Maria, forge paintings under her roof, hide what she collected, but let her down?

She couldn't do that, and that meant trying to work with Cass again, even if it was only to make sure she didn't do something stupid at the bonfire thing she and Winnie were having.

"I'll cover the alcohol," she said, trying not to flinch. "I mean, I've got it. I should be doing something for it, at least."

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @winona , 375 WORDS ☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai

[newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title1"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#125d7a;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle1"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#125d7a;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz b"]color:#125d7a;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags1"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 26, 2018 21:03:52 GMT -5

[googlefont="Dancing Script"]
[attr="class","chocolate"]
[attr="class","sprinkles"]
[attr="class","orange"]man in the moon
[attr="class","vanilla"]i'm in your dreams
[attr="class","gummies"] A bonfire. Cass had been the one to suggest it; she had ideas upon ideas, and Winona was constantly agreeing with them, going along with them. A bonfire had been just what they needed, so she had instantly found herself saying yes. Drinks, laughter, partying... It was still cool and warm, a mix where they could bundle up with blankets and giggle and laugh until the evening. She knew what was going to be good for them, and she was hoping that this was going to be one of those things. Alcohol, it was good. People were good. Stories were good. It would distract most of them from the lack of magic, and it would distract others from the possibility of losing theirs. Everything was going to look up in the future, and she was hoping that this push, it would help.

The store wasn't busy, but her mind was. When Willa said that she would pay for the alcohol, she crinkled her nose. "Hey, no," Winona insisted, bumping her friend with her shoulder. "It wasn't your idea." It wasn't; it was Cass's, and hers by extension. Willa shouldn't have been inconvenienced by it one bit. They could scrounge up the coins between them for food and drinks, and she could get Cass to pay her back after they went shopping-- Willa was now coming with her, she had decided, because Winona wanted her out of this funk that she had slipped towards. Because, really, she loved Cass, but Willa didn't need to be so hung up over it all.

She wanted everyone to be happier. Calmer. Freer. So she was going to get some tequila, because that always helped that. Released you from your inhibitions and your clothes, not that she wanted the latter. Well, she wanted someone else to lose the latter, but she... Well, she couldn't be too picky. Because she had just had the date, so she couldn't just demand that anything happen. It was just one date. That didn't mean that there had to be others.

It had been a nice date.

She grabbed a basket, smiling at Willa. "You're already chaperoning, being Sober Mum. You don't have to help with the drinks, too." She was being insistent, but she knew Willa. The drinks were going to be paid for. Well, she barely had enough money to cover it anyway, and she was already distracted as she thought of that rather nice date she had with an actual wrockstar.

[attr="class","cherries"]#  | # 414  | # yaga
[attr="class","credz"]♕fai

[newclass=".chocolate"]background-attachment:fixed;background-color:#000000;border:solid 1px #323232;width:450px;padding:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sprinkles"]width:400px;height:227px;padding:5px;border:2px dashed #ae81e7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".orange"]font-size:30px;font-family:Impact;text-align:center;padding-bottom:2px;margin-top:-14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ae81e7;letter-spacing:3px;text-shadow:2px -2px 1px #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vanilla"]font-size:20px;font-family:Dancing Script;text-align:center;padding:5px;margin-top:-4px;text-transform:lowercase;color:#7c5ba7;letter-spacing:3px;font-style:bold;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gummies"]font-family:Georgia;text-align:justify;width:425px;padding:10px;padding-top:5px;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:1px;color:white;text-transform:none;text-style:normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gummies b"]color:#ae81e7;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cherries"]font-family:Georgia;text-align:center;width:420px;padding:10px;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#7c5ba7;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz"]font-family:Permanent Marker;text-align:center;font-size:10px;[/newclass]