Leaves That Are Green | Mr. Woźniak (SURPRISE)

Naël Étienne Bonaccord
Naël Étienne Bonaccord Avatar
Étoile
24 posts
19 years old
Dragonologist Apprentice
Specialty Career
played by Steph
"I don't know if I'll make it, but watch how good I'll fake it"
options

Post by Naël Étienne Bonaccord on Oct 19, 2018 11:49:01 GMT -5

[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title1"]Leaves That Are Green
[attr="class","subtitle1"]And the leaves that are green turn to brown,
And they wither with the wind,
And they crumble in your hand.
[attr="class","wordz"]
So his magic was gone. Like, completely gone. It still felt weird, and Naël really hadn't thought that would. . .oh, he'd understood it was happening, and he understood that he'd now put himself in exile for the duration of at least a year from almost everyone in his family, but he really hope that wouldn't extend to Noémie. They were twins. No matter what anyone said about it. Only. . . twelve people knew at all. Thirteen at absolute most, if his parents hadn't hired Obliviators. Or it might be even less. Either way, they were twins and if it somehow lay dormant in him and he spread it to Noémie, he'd never forgive himself.

Ever. You didn't hurt your siblings that way, and Naël could then never leave Britain until they knew absolutely everything about this illness that dragged magic away. But he needed something to take his mind off things, and he'd neglected to bring his rock collection to Pyxis. He'd packed a fair amount of other things, using Extension Charms when he still could, all sorts of books, but his rocks. . .  he hadn't known if they could be confiscated. After all, some people could use them as a weapons, and that was dangerous. Even if it was only thought to be. Naël liked to think himself far more like his name-- Good Agreement-- more than anything else. After all, his ancestor had tried to ban troll hunting and give them full Being status. That was a reputation that counted for something, even if their relations with Liechtenstein over trolls ever since had been tense.

So he had to occupy his mind, and when in Britain, do as they do, right? Pyxis was getting a lot more empty, but Naël thought he could still find some people to carve pumpkins with. Like Mr. Woźniak, who he didn't know, but this would be a good time to make acquaintances! That was what Naël was good at. He'd already made a good amount, and wanted more.

"Pardon me," he took a breath, gave a smile and a short bow. It never hurt to be polite, no matter who people actually were. "I am Naël, and I was wondering if you would you like to carve pumpkins with myself and some others?"

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @alan , 382 words☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai

[newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title1"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#8DEEEE;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle1"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#8DEEEE;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz b"]color:#8DEEEE;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags1"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 18, 2018 15:19:26 GMT -5

you love starting riots
standing in the dark
Try to fight these giants
oh, you hate their bark
| outfit

Well, this sucked. To put it lightly this fucking sucked. Alan had been in Pyxis for over a month now and all he knew was boredom and longing. He was longing to be back with his kids, to have magic at the tip of his fingers again. Hell, he was even longing to go back to work. Anything seemed better than sitting in this Godric forsaken fortress that was Pxyis. A normal person might have thought about the similarities the muggleborn children who learned here must have thought of the place and the way he was feeling about it now, but he was not typical. He couldn't have given two shits let alone a second thought as to what those kids had felt or gone through. He was too busy worrying about his own kids. He could live without his magic, he reckoned, but seeing his children grow up without theirs? 

It was a sick and twisted thought, one that he shouldn't have forced himself into thinking, but he did anyway. He worried about them. They were in Hogwarts and from what he knew that meant they were safe. He hadn't seen a single student in Pyxis since he had come, and he hadn't heard anything about Hogswarts having any cases. They were locked down, for now, and that brought some comfort to him. It meant they were safe.... but for how much longer? Merlin, all he could think was how devastating it would be to watch his children suffer through what he had. To watch Aneska not even be able to charm her hair in the mornings, or to ever see Emil practice his attacks on Inferi in the back yard.  

Ugh, OK, he really needed a distraction. Something to keep his mind away from these worries and melancholy. He figured that he could spend more time with his wife but she was always getting tests it seemed. More than him, which worried him. She didn't seem to upset by it though, so he thought that mean he shouldn't be. But at this point, what wasn't a worry? Just as he tried pushing his thoughts away a welcome distraction made itself know in the form of a boy. Alan's brows unfurrowed and a half smirk formed on his face. "
Nice to meet you Naël, you can call me Alan." He uncrossed his arms, patting them against the sides of his legs with a short nod. "Sure, y'know I think I'd quite like that." Carving pumpkins was something he hadn't done for quite some time. Not since his children were little. Perhaps it would bring back good memories instead of these toxic thoughts. 
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0