[googlefont=Charmonman:400][googlefont=Open Sans:400]
[attr="class","tits"]
[attr="class","imagez"]
[attr="class","title1"]I Won't Give Up, No, I Won't Give In
[attr="class","subtitle1"]Till I reach the end
And then I'll start again
Though I'm on the lead
[attr="class","wordz"]
So, one person, talked to. Next, now, that was important.  He had to keep finding people, because if he didn't, then this whole thing would be a disaster, and then there would be nothing to fill his mind. He'd be out soon, and he'd be able to. . .he'd heard rumors of what they called the Night Bus, and some terror from a blonde Welcoming Witch. He was somewhat concerned, but the woman he'd spoken to had been helpful and kind, so apparently that was not her. 

Naël liked to think the best of people. Idealism, in his mind was a skill, when tempered with sensibility. He could afford to do that, especially when working with others, and when his main priority was not strictly himself but the creatures he was taking care of. He wasn't going to go into the government for important dealings with other countries-- or at least, he wasn't going to before. Without magic, he really didn't know what would happen. Would they tie him down and have him become and Arithmencer? He couldn't picture that. Oh, he could do it, he was sure, but being locked inside when he needed the air? Even Alchemy involved nature. Naël was passionate about that. 

He'd been getting to know people as he stayed here, using their shared status of becoming non-magical, his charm, and attempted good nature. It wouldn't do to not learn from a willing centaur, after all. It was best to always take advantage of whatever situation you were in, make it turn in your favor.

"Pardon me, sir," he gave a quick smile, another quick bow. "Would you care to join me and some others in carving pumpkins? It's something to keep our minds on."

[attr="class","tags1"]☆ @avery , 290  words☆
[attr="class","credz1"]❤fai

[newclass=".tits"]background-color:#000;width:420px;border:1px #323232;border-style:solid;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".imagez"]max-width:120px;max-height:120px;margin-right:240px;margin-top:25px;outline:2px grey double;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".title1"]width:215px;font-family:Charmonman;border-bottom:5px double #323232;font-size:20px;text-align:center;color:#8DEEEE;line-height:90%;padding-bottom:5px;margin-top:-110px;margin-left:150px;text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".subtitle1"]width:175px;height:70px;overflow:auto;margin-top:8px;line-height:100%;padding:5px;text-align:center;font-size:12px;font-family:Open Sans;color:#8DEEEE;margin-left:150px;padding-bottom:2px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz"]text-align:justify;font-family:Georgia;font-size:11px;color:#dbdbdb;padding:10px;padding-top:15px;width:400px;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wordz b"]color:#8DEEEE;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tags1"]width:400px;font-size:11px;font-family:Georgia;color:white;text-align:center;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".credz1"]font-family:Oswald;text-align:right;width:420px;font-size:10px;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 11, 2018 17:09:41 GMT -5

try everything
at least once

This sucked hard and not a little bit. A lot. He didn’t like this at all. He needed his magic. He wasn’t even sure he knew who he was without it, but he wa one thing above all. He was a Man, he was a father, a husband, a son. He knew his place and those who he loved him knew that he was a part of them, but there was a small terrified voice that thought that he was going to lose everything somehow. He didn’t understand what or why it was there, or what was causing it, he didn’t like it though. He hated it and if he was honest he wanted it to stop. He had never felt like this (okay when is music career failed he had), but he was usually confident. He had to be to land Camilla, right?

He was walking through the place, trying to get himself together and shake this feeling he had. He had lost his magic, and it wasn’t coming back from what people told him. He didn’t know what to think. Maybe this was relief, that things could change and that the insanity that held the focus of his wife and so much of his family, that put them in danger would fade. He worried too much about them, he worried too much about the things that they did and the lives that they lived, but he didn’t want to lose them. He had lost his parents, and never gotten to say good bye, he didn’t want to lose them too. He was older, he was wiser than he had once been, but that didn’t mean that he was ready to watch as everything he loved fell away from him.

He was thinking about all the things that he would need to do different for the holidays for so much and he just… he wasn’t sure what to do from here. He wasn’t even sure he would make it home for Halloween, which stopped him for a moment, because it was his second favorite holiday. He was about to turn to head back to his room when someone spoke to him and he turned his head to look at a younger man. ”Oh, I would love to.” He said before sniffling as he shuffled over.

”Nice to see someone around here has some sense of holiday spirit!”