""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 23, 2018 8:11:50 GMT -5

stillness of heart
So I can start
To find my way
Out of the dark
And into your heart

Now that the sickness of the members had run its course - and it had been the best and worst idea in the history of ever to throw that party so everyone could get sick at the same time, Fox didn't know how he'd let his band mates convince him of attending - and all of them were more and less on their feet, it was time to think about the future. Of course, only Hols had kept her magic but they didn't need it to play. The Polyjuicers could still be themselves, their awesome selves, without being able to wave a wand around. Fox himself, in another display of emotional maturity, had put his wand away in a locked drawer and started to reacquaint himself with doing chores by hand. It was terribly frustrating, yes, but not particularly difficult in the end. Besides, it gave him something to focus on other than the entire mess that was Britain right now. Both of his parents had been spared, for some strange reason, but his sister had got it bad and, as far as Fox knew, she wasn't taking it as well as he was.

They'd all have to sit down and decide what to do right now, where to go from here. Their music would still be the same and they didn't change, as people. It would be alright and he thought that the sooner they got back to working on new things and planning their next tour, the better. They all needed a distraction, after all. But they weren't all back in the bus, not that he knew, and Fox was willing to let them have their space for a while. It's a tough thing, that's happening to them, and if he had a bit of trouble with it in the beginning...he could only imagine what the others were going through. His main worry right now was Alls - admittedly, as always. She was always his priority, one way or another, even if he did his best not to hover too much. Fox had taken a hands off approach when she'd met that woman but it clearly hadn't worked. Which meant that he went back to his clinging ways soon afterwards but also made sure to give Alls her space. It was a delicate balance, okay.

It was a bit too early for Allison to be up in a Tuesday morning, he knew, but he hadn't been able to sleep well that night and had felt jittery just lounging on his bed. So Fox had got up and gone downstairs to make some breakfast for Alls - and whoever was around the bus. He wasn't really sure, considering his friends' usual late nights and even later mornings. He always cooked enough for everyone, really, and even if they weren't around, the leftovers would certainly be appreciated later whenever they were hungry enough for it. Turning on the wireless - by hand, goddamnit -, he started to sing along with the lyrics as he cut up the ingredients for a nice omelette. "I'm out here on the street, there's no one left to meet-"

tags: @alice
outfit
words: 518

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 14, 2018 15:10:36 GMT -5

[attr="class","reasonalice"]
[attr="class","reasonbgalice"]
[attr="class","reasonbigalice"]

stillness of heart

[attr="class","reasonsmallalice"]The things that were so sweet No longer move my feet But I keep trying I keep on trying

[attr="class","reasonbodalice"]Tuesdays were hard for Alice. Usually, Mondays were fine. She was amped up enough from the weekend that it seemed to trickle over into the week. But Tuesdays? There was no pick-me-up. They didn’t do concerts on Tuesday and they rarely did anything band related because everyone was too caught up in their weekend hangover. Alice liked to sleep late on days like this – rest her mind and body. Find her chi or center or whatever they called it when she actually managed to show up for yoga class.

But today was different. Her nose woke her up fairly early – the scent of something cooking and a sweet, sweet melody that was drifting up through the Tour Bus. She recognized it, immediately: Fred. Fox had a beautiful voice – one that she was envious of. They’d grown up harmonizing together in church, using each other to bounce ideas off of, and it was no surprise that it had eventually resulted in them joining up in a band together. As she made her way downstairs, still clad in her pajamas and sporting a terribly messy head of hair, she saw him standing in the kitchen – singing to himself. He should sing more, she thought, looking at him from the stairwell.

A part of her knew that there was something there. But another part of her refused to recognize what it was. If she admitted that she had feelings for Fox, then things would change. And they couldn’t take anymore change right now…especially not when the whole Wizarding World was in limbo.

They’d all lost their magic – except for Hols. Alice still had the ability to change her appearance, but there was no telling if she would retain it…especially when they didn’t know what else this Epidemic X was going to do to them. A part of Alice wondered if they should be writing about it – letting the rest of the world channel their frustrations through their songs. But Alice wasn’t sure that they should touch this one. Losing magic was…well, it didn’t really hurt her. She was a musician. She made her living off of music, not magic. But there were people out there that she knew were reliant on it. What would they do?

“The things that were so sweet, No longer move my feet, But I keep trying, I keep on trying,” Alice’s voice carried from the bus’ stairs as she made her way down.

Moving quickly, she leaned over his shoulder, getting a good look at what he was cooking. Breakfast, it looked like. Whatever it was, Alice wasn’t sure. She wasn’t exactly a culinary rock star. She knew how to make mac and cheese for the bus, but other than that, she wasn’t opposed to ordering in take-out when they needed a bite during practice. Fox was good at taking care of them like this, though. Knowing him, he would make enough pancakes for thirty. And knowing Pip, he’d eat most of them. “Morning, Foxy,” she said, grabbing an apple from around him and squeezing him momentarily from behind in a hug before she flitted off to jump onto the nearby countertop and watch him cook. “You should have your own song on the next album.” She said, her eyes not leaving the girll pan he was using. At the moment, Alice wasn't sure that she could look at him without blushing.

[attr="class","reasontagalice"]@ who needs breakfast when you're the snack | 564 | OUTFIT
[attr="class","credalice"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + ADOX 2.0

[googlefont=Fjalla One]
[newclass=.reasonalice]width:390px;background-color:#404040;padding:35px;border:1px #595959 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.reasonbgalice]background-color:#ae81e7;padding:10px;height:115px[/newclass][newclass=.reasonbigalice]margin:-16px 0px 0px 115px;padding:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:30px;font-family:Fjalla One;text-align:left;color:#eee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass][newclass=.reasonsmallalice]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#eee;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.reasonbodalice]background-color:#595959;padding:20px;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;text-align:justify;color:#eee;[/newclass][newclass=.reasonbod balice]color:#ae81e7;[/newclass][newclass=.reasontagalice]background-color:#ae81e7;padding:20px;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-align:center;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.credalice]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.cred aalice]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]