Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 2, 2018 9:59:39 GMT -5

And I haven't slept in what seems like a century
And now I can barely breathe

The band was pissed at him, be he really didn’t give a shite. He should care, he knew he should, but right now he was too busy nursing the agony that rocked through to his very core. He had performed in a few bars again, working on new material, and shocking no one had known who he was. He was kidding himself with this. They were ‘old’, they were old news, has beens. Not even the highest of shelf booze would help him now. Even if he wanted it to. He took in a deep breath and sighed as he looked down at his hands, Weathered and calloused from years of playing, polishing and keeping his guitars and his piano in working conditions. It felt like it was all for naught. He had lost, everything, literally everything he had ever loved or wanted and what was it all for? Nothing.

Zara had left him because of his pursuit of this very dream. Calliope had died, and now, well. Now he wished he had died with this flu. He was nothing now. He had no magic, he had no woman, and his fame. The thing that had once meant so much to him is an over inflated piece of garbage. He sighed and shook his head as he pushed the thought from his mind and ate some of the food placed before him. A warm stew in a bread bowl maybe it would make him feel better. He asked for a beer instead of Whiskey and looked up as the door opened to the bar and took a drink from the mug placed before him.

He loved this place, it had once been a home away from home and he was sadly thinking that this would be the same path as before but it was different now. He was different. He wanted so many things, and honestly, he wasn’t sure if he deserved any of them. He cracked his neck and sighed before looking as someone sat down beside him. ”You must be very bored if you want to hang with me.” He snorted and rolled his eyes.

@ziggy| OUTFIT | 357