Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 6, 2018 13:12:28 GMT -5

These times are troubled
these times are good

Date night was not something that was easy to have with a baby under a year old, but taking into account his three much older sisters one could easily see that Gwen and PJ were still very much in love. Gwen knew how much it sickened her children that she and her husband were so affectionate but honestly, with the divorce rate being what it was, she didn’t see it as a bad thing. It was honestly one of the best things to Gwen, and spending time with the handsome man that she was so luckily going to spend the rest of her life with was pretty much he one thing that she always wanted to do. Work, of course, would come first sometimes, but on nights like this, she was more than glad to spend time with her hubby.

Drinks, dancing and food at a club sounded like a good time to her so she had put on a fun outfit, hoped that she didn’t look too fat and done her hair like he liked. She knew that no matter what he would think that she was beautiful. It was one of the reasons that they were lasting as long as it had. Something about PJ just made her love him even more. He somehow made her stop for a minute and think about the easy things in life and always made her so grateful for the fact that he was hers. He somehow had a way of making even the roughest times somehow seem brighter, and she honestly needed it. Her work would often drag her down and make her doubt things, like humanity, and the morality of people as a whole. So often did she see the faults in people, the lack of empathy, the lack of emotion. Sociopathic Society made it so hard even want to be around people, but she was so very grateful, so very grateful that her life had turned out the way that it had.

it made her so much more grateful for times like this when she could go and just be with her husband and not feel the least bit bad about it. Because they were parents and business owners, but they were still married, they were still lovers, they were still best friends and nights like this, made her fall in love with him all over again. She had been sipping from her autumn ale and put the glass down before turning her head to look at her love. ”Merlin, am I glad we were able to get the girls to watch Keen tonight.”

@pjpeters | OUTFIT | 437
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 9, 2018 18:29:55 GMT -5

[googlefont="Dancing Script"]
[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]
[attr="class","redqueen"]Together You and Me
[attr="class","tweedles"]Getting out of the house was never a difficulty for PJ, what with the bookshop being what it was, but doing so without a baby strapped to his front was another story. He's been wearing Keenan like an extra shirt--often without a shirt--whenever he can, and it felt strange not to have the extra weight on his chest. Sometimes he wonders if that feeling when he doesn't have his son against his chest is similar at all to the feeling mothers have after giving birth. It sounds like a question Gwen might know the answer to. Part of him wondered if that was why he and his daughters were so close, because he wore them all as much as possible without infringing on their development, and nearly every parenting book he ever read spoke wonders of the effect skin-on-skin contact had on children. It was probably due, in part, to the fact that they were simply a close-knit family.

This date night in itself had been weeks in the making, but the day before, while PJ was out buying flowers and a new tie, he passed a jewelry shop. It might not have been a momentous event on its own, but they were just past 30 years of marriage and the display was advertising engagement rings. He'd paused and thought, considering everything they'd been through and how much they still had in front of them. PJ had no doubt of his love for Gwen, nor hers for him, but he was aware that they'd grown comfortable in their lives and routines. In their love. It wasn't a bad thing, per se, but it felt too safe after the big flu debacle went down. He hadn't bought any jewelry, not then anyway, but it got him thinking. He'd gone back a few hours later; swept into the shop with a determined look in his eyes. Gwen wasn't one for a lot of jewelry, not the flashy kind anyway, so PJ knew to stay well away from anything more complicated than simple settings or plain bands with engravings. In the end, he'd found a lovely pendant that suited them perfectly without sacrificing Gwen's preference for simple jewelry.

He grinned at his wife as he took his seat, the pendant safely hidden in the pocket of his dinner jacket. "They were all too willing," he agreed. "I think they hope that we'll be less insistent about grandkids if we've got Keenan to look after." PJ wasn't. If anything, he was more insistent about it. He wasn't getting any younger, even if he might live to be well over 100 years old.
[attr="class","rabbit"]### - @gwen - Warning: Diabetes may occur
fai
[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #e98ae5;border-bottom:20px solid #e98ae5;[/newclass][newclass=".hatter"]width:245px;height:140px;margin-top:10px;padding:5px;border:1px solid white;outline-offset:-12px;outline:4px solid white;[/newclass][newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#e98ae5;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass][newclass=".tweedles"]font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;line-height:15px;height:320px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;width:330px;text-indent:11px;background-color:black;color:white;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#e98ae5;[/newclass][newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background:black[/newclass][newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#e98ae5;[/newclass][newclass=".rabbit"]font-style:Georgia;font-size:10px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 10, 2018 6:52:59 GMT -5

I meant that I will
till the end of all time

Over the years, Gwen had been sure that she had somehow been blessed by some patron saint, that her father had been good enough, her mother kind enough for her to be blessed enough to have a husband like PJ, and children like the ones that she had. Nothing in her mind would change any of it. She had for years, wanted to give her husband another child, and then somehow in the darkness of the current times, she had been blessed to give him a son, at last. Somehow it seemed that things just kept getting better and better. Even with all the bad things, even with the sickness, things were still… good.

PJ had always been good to her, and oddly, they rarely argued. yes, they would bicker, like all couples, but that didn’t mean that they would hold a grudge. and the beautiful thing was that date nights like this just made it all disappear. She loved him so much and in thirty years it had not changed. It had not faded and there was nothing that she could see to change any of it. She didn’t want anything to change it. She loved him far too much.

Smiling at PJ she leaned and gave him a soft kiss before taking her glass and taking a small drink from it. ”I try and think that taking him for the night is practice for them in the future, really.” She looked as at someone as they passed them and smirked as the woman did a double take at PJ. He was handsome and she was well aware of that fact, she was aware of how lucky she was to have him. ”if I know you, my dear, it will not be keeping you from wanting them, but perhaps, it can hold us off for a while so that he’s at least a little older than his nieces and nephews. “ Would be a little awkward to have an Uncle at Hogwarts with them, she assumed, but that didn’t mean that she was opposed to the idea.

@ the husband | OUTFIT | 351
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 21, 2018 20:32:35 GMT -5

[googlefont="Dancing Script"]
[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]
[attr="class","redqueen"]I'll Love You Forever
[attr="class","tweedles"]PJ was well aware that he and Gwen were an unusual thing, being so happily married even after thirty years. Few marriages looked half as loving after so long, years of living together slowly wearing down the shine of it until they forgot what it was they'd fallen for. Right away, PJ had made plans to keep that from happening. Plans for date nights and all the little things he did around the house, telling her he loved her and their kids at least twice a day. Small things, but things that would stand the test of time. He'd never been a very ambitious man, content with his lot in life and willing to let the cards fall where they may. They ended up falling favorably for him, what with meeting and falling for Gwen. They'd weathered a lot in thirty plus years. Four kids and two battles for power, and with all the bad stuff going on, PJ figured it was time for something happy. Something to celebrate.

As oblivious as PJ might have been, he had learned to recognize when Gwen was keeping an eye on someone else making eyes at him, so he turned to smile politely to the woman passing by. He was sure he had a similar expression when other men checked out his wife, but he hardly cared what he looked like, as certain as he was that she never spared them a second glance. Let them look and be jealous of him, of his beautiful wife. He sipped at his wine with a smile, "Practice makes perfect, and we've got plenty so why not let them take over?" Couldn't let them babysit too much though, or the girls would never feel pressed to have their own kids. Not that PJ would push them if any of them decided they didn't want kids, but PJ had to make his feelings known regardless. "They can take their time," he agreed. "Merlin knows I'm in no hurry to give them away to any boy, but a man can dream of a future filled with grandbabies to bounce on his knee. Anna's getting close to our age when we had her, after all."

[attr="class","rabbit"]365 - @ mah babe - this thing called love
fai
[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #e98ae5;border-bottom:20px solid #e98ae5;[/newclass][newclass=".hatter"]width:245px;height:140px;margin-top:10px;padding:5px;border:1px solid white;outline-offset:-12px;outline:4px solid white;[/newclass][newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#e98ae5;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass][newclass=".tweedles"]font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;line-height:15px;height:320px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;width:330px;text-indent:11px;background-color:black;color:white;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#e98ae5;[/newclass][newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background:black[/newclass][newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#e98ae5;[/newclass][newclass=".rabbit"]font-style:Georgia;font-size:10px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 24, 2018 6:48:48 GMT -5

I meant that I will
till the end of all time

Her husband was the one person who really and truly understood her. Her parents had thought him an oddity, thought that he was the last person in the world that she should be marrying, but once they had seen them together, once things had gotten really and truly serious, they had changed their tune. PJ was the one person in the world who could keep her down to earth, who could keep her sane and make her feel like she wasn’t as crazy as the world often lead her to thing. She was smart and strong, independent, but there was something about the man that she just seemed to need. Something about him that just called to her, made her want to be there with him more, made her want to just sit and listen to him talk. He was the moon to her sun, and he always made her feel like she was the only woman in the world. Constantly telling her that he loved her, being an amazing father, and making her favorite dinners when she had had a long day meant more to her than people could really see.

PJ was everything that she had dreamed of and more, he had been the man of her dreams and though he had made that a reality, he just kept doing it over and over again. He just kept surprising her with those little things and always sweeping her off her feet. Taking a sip from her glass she nodded her head and laughed. ”Maybe a few more over nights like this and they might decide they want one of their own. Convince them with Keenan’s cuteness. Yes, that is the plan.” She said before giving a faux evil laugh and then snorted. ”Maybe they can take him for a few days around Valentine’s day and we can go on that trip to Dublin you keep bringing up.” She said with wiggle to her eyebrows.

”If anything, I think it might be Bee who does it first. Anna doesn’t seem centered enough for it yet, though would be a total shock to me if it was her. I don’t even want to think about it being Kasey.” Her youngest daughter had only recently finished school. Even thinking about Kasey having children made her want to die a little inside.

@ the husband | OUTFIT | 396