Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 8, 2018 7:57:24 GMT -5

I feel my heart beating heavy
Telling me I gotta have more

He needed food. His cupboards were bare and he really just hadn’t had time to stock up on groceries. Living by himself if always did paint a bit of a problem with food. He always had too much or too little. There was often never an inbetween and though he was rather fond of take away meals, he was not getting any younger and he had to pay attention to his body, and the fact that he was not happy with the way that it currently looked. Something had to give, had to change so, groceries it was. He was hungry so he bought an apple when he first got there and began walking around the place.

He was trying to think of what he needed and to keep his mind off the blonde that he had met. Merlin and Morgana but she was buff. He didn’t usually get so hung up like this, but a bird like her, spending time with him, it had made him worry about her sanity for about two seconds but then he had won his bet and he had a good time with her for the rest of the night, but since then she had been riding his thoughts and it was odd, but perhaps it was because she was the first lass he had really spent any sort of willing time with in what, ten years? Stalking Catrine and sending her gifts did not count, he knew that okay?

He had realized that error and had desisted but he still wished she would have at least gone out with him once. Her loss. He really didn’t need someone in his life would judge him all the time anyway, he thought as he put two bags of carrots into his trolly. A roast for dinner, yes, that sounded lovely, and that would give left overs for him to eat on as well for work. He walked through the shop and finished the apple, dropping it in a bin and turned a corner and hit someone else’s trolly. ”Merlin’s sake. I’m sorry.”/b]

open | OUTFIT | 347