options

Post by Deleted on Nov 12, 2018 22:05:45 GMT -5

All I do is win win win no matter what
Got money on my mind I can never get enough
And every time I step up in the buildin'
Everybody hands go up
And they stay there
@sawyerclark | he's wearing stuff but pintrest is down

Quidditch was by far Dima's favorite thing to do. Above classes and clubs, and pretty much everything else Hogwarts had to offer. Even over trying to race Astraea to class in a goofy attempt just to make her go, and even more than Hogsmeade weekends. Hell, if it were an option he'd give up Hogsmeade weekends if it meant an extra game of quidditch was thrown in there. So it was no surprise that the boy was on the pitch daily. Daily. If he could he'd spend all day there but it simply wasn't an option. Just like having someone from his own team to practice with wasn't always an option either. 

He thought about asking Zoe. She was a pretty good first choice, but the fact that they had an upcoming match versus Gryffindor made him pause. And the fact that she was a chaser. He needed another beater, someone to hurl bludgers at and hopefully have them hurl them back. So of course his friendly rival Sawyer was the most suitable option. She was a pretty good beater as far as they went, and he enjoyed spending time with her. Even if that time was spent giving each other copious amounts of shit on the pitch.

Dima smirked at the sound of the quaffle smacking his hands. They had started tossing it around as a warm up. Though it had somehow turned into a friendly smack-talking and catching-up session. Dima hovered on his broom, twirling the quaffle between his fingers, and giving her a playful squinty look. "
So why haven't you joined dueling club yet, punk?" He tossed the quaffle quickly at her. "You afraid I'll kick your butt in that too?" Playful banter was a fluent language between the two and some people may have even thought they hated one another, but really it was very different. She was one of his best friends!
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 30, 2018 18:53:10 GMT -5

Come and get it
Sawyer was missing her dad a lot lately, the full moon had come and gone and she had not heard from him, in fact, she had not heard from him very much at all this semester. She worried about him constantly and worried that he was not eating enough or taking care of himself properly. Nothing her father had ever done would lead her to believe he could not handle himself without her, but it was just something she worried about ever since she almost lost him entirely. She loved her dad and she appreciated him for everything he had ever done for her, especially being there when her mother never really was. Her mom had abandoned her so early in life that it would have been easy for her father to have just given up on her then and given her up for adoption, but he never did, he worked hard and he took care of her and loved her to the point where she had never really felt that she missed out on anything by not having a mother around. 

She did try to keep her mind off of it though first by attending the Halloween ball and now by joining her friend Dima for some Quidditch practice. The two of them joked around a lot, but Sawyer was grateful to have Dima, he was the only person she had really gotten close to since moving to the U.K. and switching schools to attend Hogwarts. As they hovered in the air Dima began his usually teasing asking her why she had not joined the debate team yet and joking that she must be afraid of him beating her there too as he quickly tossed the quaffle ball at her. She raised her bat at the fast-moving ball knocking it right past Dima and threw the hoop "oh, I wasn't aware you were beating me at anything?" she said with a smirky little smile. 

TAGS
@dima

WORDS

OUTFIT
Outfit
Made by Siren of GS and THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 14, 2019 21:24:38 GMT -5

ALL I DO IS WIN WIN WIN NO MATTER WHAT
GOT MONEY ON MY MIND I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH
AND EVERY TIME I STEP UP IN THE BUILDIN'
EVERYBODY HANDS GO UP
AND THEY STAY THERE
@sawyerclark | outfit

The winter months seemed to come much faster this year. He wasn't sure if it was because he was keeping so busy or if it was because he was finally starting to enjoy himself at school. When his brothers were around he had been quieter, more reserved, and a little less friendly. It had always been easier that way from the day he arrived at the castle until the day Alek graduated. Keeping to himself had always made staying out of the shade of his brothers bad sides manageable. Merlin knows there were plenty of ways to drive the two eldest Remnikov boys crazy. Dima had someone managed to push enough of their buttons over the years that he ought to be a certified switch board operator. But now they were gone and he was letting himself be....well, himself. Not quiet, or reserved. He refused to spend another year with his head down and mouth shut.

Being more open came surprisingly easy to Dima. He had thought that being rid of the person his brothers had forced him to be would have been a harder habit to break, but it was the opposite really. In the most cliche sense he had been a caterpillar in a chrysalis, and when the shell around him finally broke free he was able to spread his wings. Sawyer hadn't known him long before his transformation. A semester, at best, wasn't it? She had come in the winter months of last year, that much he could recall, and since then he had been decent to her. At the start of the year their friendship had flourished more so, and with her entering into the wonderful world of Hogwarts Quidditch she fast secured a place as a close friend.

The quaffle he had passed her way came flying back at him with a crack of her bat. Try as he might to grab it his long arms simply weren't long enough and he looked over his shoulder as it passed through the hoop. He snorted, giving Sawyer's broom a playful shove with his foot. "
The bloody hell was that? You learn that playing American baseball or something?" He had heard of the sport before. His maternal Uncle had lived in America for many years and whenever he'd return for family visits it often came up in conversation. A muggle sport, but that was expected from his non-magical uncle. Dima twisted on his broom trying to see where the quaffle had went on the pitch. His eyes spotted it, dashing back to Sawyer with a grin. "You think you're beating me, huh? Well, let's see you try." He laughed, zooming down toward the pitch on his broom.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0