""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 12, 2018 23:12:25 GMT -5

GOING TO THE DISCOTHEQUE
GETTING HIGH AND GETTING WRECKED
I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL
I JUST WANNA BREAK THE RULES
@astraea | outfit

Stress? What was stress? It wasn't something that Dima dealt with often, rarely at all, really. He was light and airy most of the time. No stress, no bad vibes, just peacefully making his way through life. This was really the first year he'd felt any hint of real chaos but it was coupled with such a freedom that he didn't really mind it. Did he mind the fact that his father was still missing? Probably dead in a ditch somewhere? He had hoped that he would have returned by now. But Alek had written him back and said that he hadn't dared to show his face at their eldest brother's wedding. What was he to make of that? It was the perfect opportunity and he....he just didn't come back. At this point he thought that his worries over his father were completely validated. Dad wouldn't not show up to something like that. He just wouldn't.

If that wasn't enough the first game of the year had been a bust. Gah, he was still salty over the whole thing. They had such an incredible lead, it seemed almost impossible for Slytherin to pull off a win but there it was. Quick little seeker managed to get there first and, boom, first loss of the season. He didn't know how Vet felt about it but he was annoyed. Slightly. They had busted their ass that game and it had been all for a loss. Yeah, things weren't going super great aside from the possibly having a girlfriend? Was she his girlfriend? She claimed him, the very thought brought the etchings of a smirk to his face and he wasn't exactly sure if it was because of that or the weed.

Merlin, if his brothers found out about this. Oh, wait, right they weren't here. His smile broadened as he looked over to Astraea. She had finally done it. Finally convinced him to do....this. He'd never saw a need for it, like stated, he was a pretty relaxed individual-- but she had pressed the fact that he seemed a little stressed and without Phief or Alek around... "I don't think it's working," Dima snorted lightly, a broad grin on his face. He turned his attention back up toward the roof of the boathouse and rubbed his eye. It felt dry, wasn't that a good sign?

They probably looked idiotic laying back down in the boat, his own legs hanging mostly out and onto the dock. If anything it looked as though they had maybe just fallen back into the old wooden boat. Both his eyes felt dry, itchy-- he rubbed the base of his palms in them and laughed lightly. "I can't believe you made me do this," he smiled with a sigh. He turned his head to face her again and nudged her lightly with his elbow. "You are a poor influence Lady Wilkes." He half expected an elbow back to the ribs after calling her that but he didn't care; she had to know that he loved messing with her by now.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Nov 26, 2018 18:14:06 GMT -5

All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die.
Astraea could only imagine the looks on her parents' faces if they could see her now, here in this boat, on her back with a halfblood boy, stoned out of her mind and laughing her ass off. She wondered if she would give two bloody shits if they cared. She wondered what they would have done to her, no matter what it was it couldn't be worse than what they were already planning on doing to her. Marrying her off like some sort of heard of bloody cattle, she scoffed at the thought. She had been scoffing at the thought a lot more lately, as a child the idea seemed so ludicrous that she never imagined her parents would actually go through with something so outdated and tragic as arranging her marriage, but she was older now and able to see their flaws and this was a flaw they would hold onto.

She nearly hated her father for it, she felt it was more him than her mother who would do the matchmaking, pfft typical patriarchal nonsense, her mother would play her part too though and Astraea would be expected to play hers. She would be expected to do all the purist idiotic ritualistic bullshit that came with being a pureblood girl born to a purist family. She would be expected to sell her soul to appease the traditions of the dead, the traditions of the heartless, and where did that leave her? The real her? She supposed that left her here, with a boy on a boat smelling the herb that now filled the air. 

She did not wish for time to stand still or anything so symbolic or nonsensical as that, instead she wished she could have a thousand more moments like this, she wanted to grow, she wanted to see everything this life had to offer, but she did not want to do it while being tied to some baffoon who expected her to be his little wife and pop out babies once a year, she wanted to live. She felt as if the air was being snuffed from her lungs before they were even allowed to inflate. She heard Dima say that he did not think it was working, she laughed at the novice pothead and allowed herself to fall back into the boat.

She looked up at the starry night sky "don't you think it's beautiful?" she said mesmerized by the twinkling lights above, "maybe its just me being high, but I swear there is nothing better in this world" she said her voice sounding far off. Dima, still adjusting said that he could not believe she had made him do this before calling her a bad influence and a....lady..ugh "don't be such a wimp D, just relax and enjoy the view or I'll make you try skinny dipping next" she warned with a smile. Then she propped herself up on her elbows and grew stern "and if you call me a lady again the weed will be the last of your worries" she joked. 
TAGS
@dima

WORDS

OUTFIT
Outfit
Made by Siren of GS and THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 24, 2018 21:22:45 GMT -5

GOING TO THE DISCOTHEQUE
GETTING HIGH AND GETTING WRECKED
I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL
I JUST WANNA BREAK THE RULES
@astraea | outfit

Dima was trying to be himself lately and that felt like a harder task than it should have been. He had thought that he knew himself pretty well but that wasn't quite true. He knew who he was in the presence of his brothers. That was the difference. This whole year had shown him that he wasn't the person he pretended to be around them and that bothered him. Sixteen years of being this person and carrying a persona that wasn't exactly him...it was frustrating. It was frustrating because now he felt foreign in the one place that should have felt like home.

He was coping with it, in fact he was doing better than he had anticipated. Without Alek and Phief around he found that he was a lot more outgoing than he had previously thought. He was making new friends-- well, not really new... rather he was finding that old friends were actually coming into new lights. Dima had been quiet and reserved for quite some time that now he was finding people actually liked him once he was out of his shell. It was odd, definitely something that took some getting used to, but he was starting to like having friends. It was opening new doors for him....much like tonight was opening a rather strange door and not just to the boathouse.

"Yes, it's the most beautiful boathouse I've ever seen," Dima chuckled through his oozing sarcasm. It wasn't exactly a beautiful place and certainly not one he had never really been in before. Not for any large amount of time, though there was a short instance in fifth year when he tried to help find his bunk mate's cat. He had heard that it was a place people would frequent for reasons much like the ones that brought them here now. Dima laughed hoping that skinny dipping would not be made one of those reasons.

The boat creaked under him as he shifted onto his side with his head propped up on his hand. "Skinny dipping in November sounds like the worst form of punishment. For everyone involved," he grinned as he raised his brows. It felt strange to be smiling so much, but a good kind of strange. A splendid sort of strange that-- "Ok, I think it's working." Another soft laugh escaped him as he rubbed his eyes once more. Merlin, how could they be so dry when he was surrounded by water?! He paused making a confused face at his own thought before laughing once more. Yes, it was definitely working.

Her face turned stern to him though his remained plastered in his grin. For a moment he felt the urge to hide his smile but his arms felt heavy and one was doing the very important job of keeping his head from falling off into the boat. Wait, falling off?! "Oh-ho-ho," he chortled feeling the effects really setting in on him. "Alright then, Sir, I won't call you Lady any more." Dima scrunched his nose as he joked. He rolled back, landing on his back again and looking up blankly with his grin still light on his face. "I was sort of hoping this stuff would get rid of my worries. Instead it's just making them funnier." He wished his problems always felt this funny, but the sad truth was that they weren't. Part of him wondered if that was why Astraea smoked it at all. His head turned back to her with brows furrowed in curiosity. "Do you do this often?"
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0