Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 2, 2018 23:08:48 GMT -5

this could be the day
soon it could be our time

It was a slow day in the bar. he had little to do so he was helping his boss by moving some things from the back room out to behind the bar to restock coolers and shelves. He could be an upstanding kind of bloke when he wanted to be, which sometimes wasn't that bad. He didn't mind trying to be a good person at times, but then there were times when he even hated being in the place. He didn't switch his shifts he just did his work and left, it wasn't like he was trying to get good tips, hell the job wasn't even for the money, it was for a place to have contacts meet him.

Today was one of the few days where he probably pulled his weight and he knew that Affy only kept him around to fill space when she really needed him there, but he had a feeling that she felt sorry for him or some shit. He didn't want her pity though. He wasn't full alone in the world. Lyla was around, and though he didn't really have her anymore, he was trying. He was trying to make it right and he was pretty sure that he wasn't going to fix it any time soon. If he did it would shock the shit out of him. She was a little spitfire like Lyla, Affy tended to put him in his place if he crossed any lines, but he didn't even try and flirt with her. She was too small to be his style. He liked her well enough, but he wasn't sure that he could deal with the kid.

Humming as the song shifted to a Weird Sisters song that he liked he put the bottles in the shelf behind him and set a box aside and was beginning to do the same when he heard someone behind him on the other side of the bar. Turning around he nodded to the young man. "What can I do for you, lad?"
@bonbonfils | OUTFIT | 339

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 4, 2019 21:06:40 GMT -5

[googlefont="Dancing Script"]
[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]
[attr="class","redqueen"]This Could Be It
[attr="class","tweedles"]Most might think Bellamy's spirit would be more broken after everything he's been put through in the past few years, but all it's done is reinforce the belief that he's living his best life. If the only reasons people have to dislike him are reasons that don't even affect them personally, then he sees little reason to take their opposition to heart. They might not like that he wears dresses and skirts but doesn't call himself a girl, like he'd be any less if he was a girl. As his followers frequently remind him, Don't listen to the haters, they're only jealous of your confidence. Not that he needed the reminder, but it was nice to know they supported him anyway. His fathers did what they could, and they understood his struggle in part because they'd gone through many of the same things in their own youth, but they saw their angelic little boy when they looked at him, not the adult he's become. At least he had the resources through them to get the materials to make his own clothes modeled after the latest fashions. The velvet dress used to be longer and way out of style, but his dads had sent it to him because they'd seen its potential too and Bellamy had transformed it into something he'd actually wear. That had been a fun video for his vlog as he'd only worked with velvet as a small accent pieces in the past. There'd been a few trial-and-errors before he'd figured out how best to work with it without ruining it.

The jacket had been a gem among the rubble of all the throwaways, and part of him had wondered what had been wrong about it that someone would throw it out. There had been a tear in a seam of the lining, but that was an easy fix and one he'd done before in a previous video. Bellamy didn't usually go to places like this. Not because he thought they were anything bad, simply because he preferred the club scene more than the bar scene. He wanted to expand his tastes beyond wine, however, and he couldn't do that nearly as easily if he visited the same places all the time. "Do you, by chance, have any drink recommendations for someone who has previously only tried wine? And by that I mean, I've mostly liked the drier ones as long as they're decent quality, otherwise I'll take a medium if it's cheap." The sweet stuff was too cloying, most of the time. "I know I'm a cliche in a lot of ways, but I thought I'd at least attempt to break the stereotypes in this area."

[attr="class","rabbit"]448 - @thaddeus - Outfit
fai
[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #ca4545;border-bottom:20px solid #ca4545;[/newclass][newclass=".hatter"]width:245px;height:140px;margin-top:10px;padding:5px;border:1px solid white;outline-offset:-12px;outline:4px solid white;[/newclass][newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#b5b5df;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass][newclass=".tweedles"]font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;line-height:15px;height:320px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;width:330px;text-indent:11px;background-color:black;color:white;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass][newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#b5b5df;[/newclass][newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background:black[/newclass][newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#b5b5df;[/newclass][newclass=".rabbit"]font-style:Georgia;font-size:10px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 1, 2019 15:45:28 GMT -5

this could be the day
soon it could be our time

Most days he could forget, and he could let it go that his parents were dead. He had not been there for it, for them when they had died and he hated it. He hated that no one had even bothered to tell him, but that was how he had liked it. He had wanted space, after all. He had wanted room and time between them and their judgments. They had not been able to accept the fact that their son was not the perfect saint that they had wanted him to be, nor was he some doe-eyed schoolboy who saw the world through rose-colored glasses. He was a man and a man who knew who he was. After all had he not run that gambling ring starting in his third year. People were a little insane to think that his dirty and twisted little mind would not come up with things like that. After all, look at who they were dealing with.

He was not a smart man, or a wise man, but indeed, oh yes, a con man. He was good at what he did and he did it oh so well. He would do anything but kill for a quick buck and he wished that people could understand the subtle beauty that came with conning people. Or stealing. A heist that was planned so perfectly was just... the best thing ever and he wanted more of that. He could never get enough and that was the problem. Mainly in his mind at least. That he didn't like people pushing in on his space or complicating his life was the thing that he could never explain to people that he needed his room and space for that very reason. People that he loved and trusted could get hurt based on his actions and he needed them to understand that. He needed Lyla to understand that, but it wasn't like he could come out and say it. "I'm a bad man who could get you hurt." That wasn't exactly something you can just come out and say to someone, not someone like Affy, not someone like Lyla. He had to bide his time.

He looked at the young man who was asking for help and smiled. "Of course, my lad. However, first I need to see some ID. We don't serve minors and I have to check if you look under a certain age. Also, you need to be a little more specific as to what you want. " He didn't do the dancing around. You knew what you wanted or you didn't.
tag: @bonbonfils // words: 434 // OUTFIT
template by eliza @ TB THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 2, 2019 15:07:00 GMT -5

[googlefont="Dancing Script"]
[attr="class","alice"]
[attr="class","hatter"]
[attr="class","redqueen"]This Could Be It
[attr="class","tweedles"]The thing was...the thing was this: Bell didn't like feeling too one-note. He didn't like following stereotypes or cliches simply because it was easy. Easy wasn't what Bell did. Easy was too...easy. It was more challenging, more fun, to change things up and make people consider the harm of stereotypes. Because yes, Bell did enjoy many of the same things a lot of gay men and drag queens enjoyed, because he was in fact a gay man and a drag queen, but that didn't mean those two identifiers shaped who he was entirely. They were parts of him, albeit large parts, but not the only parts. He was a Gryffindor, a survivor of discrimination and what was essentially abuse at the hands of people who were supposed to mentor and care about him. Those events had only made him stronger, at his core, because if he could stand up and still survive that, then there wasn't much else to fear.

His fathers didn't know the specifics of what happened that day, and he wasn't about to tell them. The last thing either of them needed was another reason to worry for his welfare. They knew things were...tense, and potentially dangerous, because Bellamy couldn't ask them to send mail to a post office box without explaining why they couldn't send it directly to him. Keeping them safe was his first priority, much like his safety was theirs, but he wasn't able to just stand back and watch an entire group of people be discriminated against for reasons out of their control. The Dads understood that, at least.

Bell smiled, well aware that he looked younger than his 20 years of age, and dug around his bag for his wallet and ID. "Here you go!" he handed it over. "And I guess I'll just try a pale ale for now. Whatever's on tap is fine." Bell slid onto a stool and dropped his coat and purse on the seat next to him.

[attr="class","rabbit"]332 - @thaddeus - I don't know beer any better than Bell
fai

[newclass=".alice"]background-attachment:static;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/f3/52/aaf3523782753cbb6fc71c677c1d6714.gif);width:410px;border-top:20px solid #ca4545;border-bottom:20px solid #ca4545;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hatter"]width:245px;height:140px;margin-top:10px;padding:5px;border:1px solid white;outline-offset:-12px;outline:4px solid white;[/newclass]
[newclass=".redqueen"]font-size:24px;text-align:center;font-family:Dancing Script;width:350px;padding:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:lowercase bold;color:#b5b5df;font-style:strong;padding-bottom:15px;line-height:25px;position:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles"]font-size:10px;font-family:Georgia;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;line-height:15px;height:320px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;width:330px;text-indent:11px;background-color:black;color:white;padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tweedles b"]font-size:11px;color:#b5b5df;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background:black[/newclass]
[newclass=.tweedles::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#b5b5df;[/newclass]
[newclass=".rabbit"]font-style:Georgia;font-size:10px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;padding:10px;[/newclass]