0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 6, 2018 6:14:45 GMT -5

Everything's been so messed up here lately
Pretty sure he don't wanna be my baby

Oh, he don't love me, he don't love me
He don't love me, he don't love me

She was, well. She wasn't sure what she was. She was angry, she was tired, she was sad, she was hollow. She had no idea how to feel and all she wanted was someone to hug her and tell her that it would be okay. She wanted someone to make sure that she was going to be fine and at the end of the day that was the one thing she didn't have. Her parents were not there and the person she wanted to go to was the person that had hurt her. Again and again he did this and she had no idea why she was even shocked. She had no reason to think that he was back with Imogen. She had no idea if he was even going back there, but the distance he had placed between them was obvious and she was shattered.

There was only one person she wanted to talk to. One person she trusted, so she went in search of Professor Lightwood. The woman had been there for her that night in the East Wing, helping her to ease the pain she felt the one she gave up, and now she was feeling a different kind of pain. She had barely made it through her ancient Runes class before leaving to go to the Divination classroom where she figured the older woman would be.

She poked her head into the classroom and sighed softly as she looked around. She didn’t see her, but that didn’t mean that she wasn’t there. ”Professor Lightwood?” She called out softly, looking as she walked around, not fully aware of the emotion that her voice had betrayed. She took the stairs to the office two at at time and then knocked on the doorframe twice, giving a small watery smile when she saw the woman. ”Can I talk to you?”

@diana | OUTFIT | 315