Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 6, 2018 6:50:22 GMT -5

Theres a bottle on the shelf calling to me
saying come over here and you can a drink

This hurt, and it hurt far too much for something that she had been through before. Something about this had a ring of finality to it. Something about this goodbye was different from the other ones that they had done. This time, it had been her. She had put an end to it and stopped it before her cut her deeper than she could take. Kit had been her first love, was the father of a child that never was, and the man who had held her heart since she was fourteen; and here she was, broken like always. Kit had given up drinking and it seemed like she was starting. His Christmas gift had been at the bottom of her trunk, ordered through catalog with her Father’s name. The bottle of Scotch tastes like butterscotch and burned like nothing else, and it was good.

Her friend, her best friend for as long as she could remember had cut out on her. He had broken her heart for the last time and she was done. Selfish arsehole had never given a fuck about her, she as a placeholder for someone when he couldn’t have her, and it made her angrier than it should that she had let herself think for a minute that he would ever want her. How long had they been doing this dance? And it had never changed. And for what? Some skinny cow who could dance?

Fucking bullshit. How could he do this to her? She wanted to punch something (mainly herself for being so stupid) or anything really. She was tired of crying. She was tired of hurting.

Why am I never good enough?

She was lifting the bottle of expensive scotch to her mouth when someone came up the stairs and she paused until she saw who it was. Astraea. Mandy’s other best friend. She gave a small smiled and held out the bottle and patted the floor next to where she sat, Thank god for that.

@astraea| OUTFIT | 339
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 27, 2019 14:57:34 GMT -5

This was never the way I planned

Not my intention

I got so brave, drink in hand

Lost my discretion

It's not what, I'm used to

Just wanna try you on

I'm curious for you

Caught my attention
It had been a rough week for Astraea she was dealing with finals coming up and the prospect of going home to see her family soon. She was not looking forward to it by any means, she knew the subject would come up, the one that always came up when she was with her family. The subject of her betrothal, she knew it was coming soon, she was at the age where they would start looking and eliminating and plotting. She wanted no part in it, she wanted nothing to do with it and if she had her way about it she would find a way for the entire scheme to be scrapped long before she was ever tailored for a white dress. Psh white dress, they should get real, if they thought she was saving herself for some pureblood aristocrat who may or may not be twice her age they were dreaming. It was not going to work that way and she was going to in fact do quite the opposite, she was going to live her life as best she could on the off chance that her parents ever got their way and forced her to settle down too early and pop out a butload of kids just for the sake of them being purebloods. 

She was angry that she had to go home, but she also knew that if she did not her parent would likely send an entire search party hell they would probably send the prison guards from Azkaban themselves to track her down and bring her home kicking and screaming. She did not get a choice in this matter just as she did not get a choice in most matters concerning herself. She did get a say in what she could do in the dead of night though, she made her way up the stairs of the astronomy tower. It was a place she liked to go to think and she needed some quiet tonight, she made her way up but she was happily surprised to see she was not alone her friend Mandy was there and it seemed she had the same idea as Astraea. Mandy held out the bottle and patted the seat next to her and Astraea quickly jumped at the chance to have some scotch and the company of the girl. Astraea smiled but she could tell there was something up with the girl, she took her seat next to her and took a swig of the scotch "everything okay hun?" she asked curiously before looking out over the stars. 
TAGS
@amanda

WORDS

OUTFIT
Outfit
Made by Siren of GS and THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 6, 2019 22:05:52 GMT -5

Theres a bottle on the shelf calling to me
saying come over here and you can a drink

He had promised her everything like he always did He promised her the world time and again and never seemed to fail in hurting her. He knew exactly what to do, and exactly what to say to hurt her. He had taken something (that had been his fault anyway) and made it about him, something that had been her choice and made it about him. It pissed her off to no end, she didn't understand how he could be so upset about it when it hadn't even been his choice, it wasn't his body, he had moved on. What else was she supposed to do? He had chosen to leave her, to go and be with Imogen and he was angry about the choice that she had been left to make.

It was almost as if he had taken it personally. She couldn’t understand it, the baby hadn’t even been born, hadn’t even been old enough to have anything other than a heartbeat, and he acted likes he had killed an actual child. Maybe it was just her point of view, but he had no right to be angry at all for anything that she had done. After all, had he not left to go back to being with his precious Imogen, they could have been a family. If not for that ugly air headed little bitch, she would have had her family, but it was fine. She didn’t need him. She didn’t want him. fuck him She could do so much better, and she would do so much better, she would spend the rest of her life getting over the things that he had done and said.

When her friend came to sit beside her she sniffed slightly and sighed before rubbing her eyes as she waited for the bottle to be passed back to her. ”Oh, the same. Stupid boys and their ideas. Stupid heart and its feelings. “ If only she could cut it out like in the muggle film she had seen with the pirates. She said before sighing and rolling her eyes. "What about you, beautiful? Anything important?" She asked with a brilliant smile.

@astraea| OUTFIT | 359