0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 9, 2018 13:36:41 GMT -5

Yes I be your woman
Yes I be your baby

You ain't never gotta worry, I'm down for you baby/i]

date: November 25th 2018

This was something new for her, she hadn't been here in a very long time, if she could even say that she had been in this spot. She had never actually had feelings for someone before. She had always been so guarded, but this was something that she could not help, even though she wanted to. She couldn't help any of it. She just wanted to be around him all the time, she wanted to be with him constantly and he made her happy. She fucking smiled around him, she laughed around him. They had fun, and he made her feel something again. It was insane, she felt insane but even though he was the one person that she was the most scared of, he was the only one that she wanted to run to. He was pretty much everything that she had ever needed around her wrapped up in this fucking adorable, nerdy little package.

She had been playing piano most of the morning and singing, writing a new song for a bad that she wasn't getting on with. Ramilda was just a bitch all the time. Like all of the time, and it bothered her that she couldn't help but wish she would have just thrown her down and fixed the problem when she had the chance, but welp, that was no longer an option and that was the weird thing. She loved Luxx, hell they spent more time together than apart these days. She was pretty sure they had barely left her apartment; just smoking and ordering take out and... other things that they had been doing for a while.

Taking her glass with her over to sit in front of the fireplace and looked up to see him coming in the room with a smile. "whaddup?" She had been asleep a good portion of the day, a side effect of the potions she took to keep her shit together but she was feeling better after the long sleep.
@justin | OUTFIT | 333
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 27, 2019 12:07:25 GMT -5

If you were vacation,
I'd never wanna to go home
I'd stay in a place far from, all I have ever known
If you were the lottery, then I’d play my luck
But if you were a brand new stereo in my truck
I’d turn you on with the volume up
It had been a long ass time since Justin had been in any sort of relationship. Two years, if we were being specific, and he had thought he might go on for much longer that way. Janelle had hurt him and made him rethink what he wanted out of a partner. She had been toxic to him, she had put on a show and she had tricked him into thinking she was a better person when, in reality, she was nothing but a snake in the grass. And he wasn't Steve fucking Irwin, so he had no time for snakes. After they broke up he had done the same thing. Laying low, staying single, having a few...close friends. Then he had made the decision to come to the UK with a few friends from back home and then...

His feelings for Cheyenne hadn't been anticipated. If they were he was pretty sure her dad would have kicked him in the teeth and told him there was no fucking way he was taking his daughter overseas for that shit-- but it had crept up on them slowly, and then all at once. Things with them felt different than with Janelle. They were adults. They were living together, making their way in a foreign land with only their small band of idiot roommates to call family. They were closer than close and he had thought, for the first time in a long time, that he had found someone he could do forever with. And then she had gotten her big break and they....they had their big break too.

All for nothing, as hard as that had hit him. He had listened to the tabloids, he had found another snake in the grass and let him lie to him. And he fucking believed him. He had taken something perfect and smashed it to bits on the floor the instant he had felt insecure, and he hated himself for that. It just showed that he was weak, and scared, and that he was willing to dip at the first sign of trouble. But that wasn't who he wanted to be. He wanted to be the Justin he was now, not the one he was then. The person he was when he was around Zora.

They had been friends since even before he had lost Cheyenne and for years they had toed the line between friendship and feelings. She was the person he turned to every time things went south. When he had listened to the lies of the snake in the grass, he had went to her. For what he didn't know? Comfort? Attention? Or was it because in the absence of Cheyenne she was the first person his mind had been drawn to. The wall he had put up, the one that stood between friendship and feelings, had been demolished the instant he decided that he and Chey were through and he had been hesitant, but something had pushed him, pushed both of them, to stand on the line.

For two years he fought feelings for her. They'd rise up now and again, smacking him in the face at the most unexpected times. Seeing her dance on stage, seeing her smile when she was half lit, whenever she'd drag him to the bathroom at the club--it'd come up. A little head rush, a little flutter in his heart, just enough to make him question. And then it'd die back down, sneakily acting as though it hadn't shown it's face at all. As if his head and his heart were secretly battling, and his head was always winning. We haven't moved on yet, it'd argue, and his heart would look at Zora and make him question everything.

Come August he had stopped questioning. He knew, through and through, that he was fucked. He had lost the bet, he had crossed the line, and there was no going back. As much as he had wanted to say something he didn't. She was against love, against feeling anything but lust, and that was how they had worked together for so long. Friends who fuck. Two years of it, and not once had she wavered. Or so he had thought. After they had lost their magic she had seemed distant, and his new feelings couldn't stand it. He wanted her by him all the time, like how they were normally, and she was farther away that she had ever been. Finally he couldn't take it anymore and had texted her, wanting to know what the fuck was going on, and the answer he got had changed....everything.

It had changed everything and simultaneously nothing all at once. They were still Luxx and Z, they were still goofy, and ridiculous, and a mess for one another. The only difference was that now they were them. Not separate, not just friends, not just benefits. They were a couple and something about that felt fucking right. Even with knowing that the shit with Chey had been for nothing, even with no magic, and no fucking idea what this meant going forward. They were them and that was all that mattered. Their biggest struggle right now was learning to manage their lives, together, without any magic at all.

Z was taking it a lot harder than he was, absolutely. She had been up and at it all morning, and then crashed for most of the afternoon and he felt bad for her. Having to take potions, having them fuck her up so bad, it sucked but she was dealing with it. He had laid in bed with her for a while, cuddling by her as she passed out, but it wasn't long before he decided that he needed to get up and do something. So he had flooed to Freya's, as you do. And together they had eaten Alfie out of house and home, as you do. He loved hanging out with his bestie but after a while his mind had drifted back to Miss Sleeping Beauty and he had wondered if she was up just yet. 

Justin had flooed back, popping his head into her room to see if she was still there and was happy to find that she wasn't. He wandered into the living room to find her sitting in front of the fireplace with a drink. "
Ayyy, she lives!" Justin smiled broadly, walking over to her. He leaned down, tilting her chin up to him and giving her a small kiss on her lips before flopping down next to her on the floor. "How are you feeling; how was your multi-hour power nap?" He rattled off questions in a joking tone, though his smile was sincere. 

@zora | Outfit | Notes:
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 18, 2019 10:52:12 GMT -5

yes i be ya woman yes i be ya baby
you ain't ever gotta worry, i'm down for you baby

Falling in love had not been a part of the plan nor had it been something that she had wanted to do from the moment that she met him. She had told herself that she would never love and that it was a stupid emotion only made for the weak, but as she had admitted to herself how she had felt. She had given herself time away from him and it had been rather eyeopening. She had intended to put distance between them, to slowly fade away from him, to put that space between and just slowly ghost. Something that she had gotten good at, but he hadn't let that happen. He had texted her. He had gone and done it without a blink of an eye and sent her heart to racing and here they were. A part of her felt like she had betrayed something fundamental. As if she had broken a promise to herself, and though she supposed that she had done so, she was not completely sure that it was a bad thing.

The thing that worried her though was not the man, but the potions. She was sleeping more and more and she knew that it was a bad sign. So she sent out an owl to her therapist asking about changing the dosage so that she could be present again. After all if all she did was sleep and work what was the point of them being together? Raising the glass to her lips she took a slow sip from it and then set it aside as he came close towards her. For two years she had said that he was nothing to her but a good shag, that that was all that he would ever be (other than her friend of course) and that working with him was great, it was fun. He meant something to her, but she would never cop to anything other than friends.

She had toed that line, standing almost on it for over a year, ignoring every sign that she had. Ignoring the anger, and jealousy that might pop up when he talked about some of the other girls that he had been around or been with. He wasn't a cheater or a bad guy by anything like that by any means, he was a good guy, with a large heart. They were similar in the fact that they seemed to not want the other to know how they felt but it was all solved and fixed now. She loved him more than she ever thought that she could love anyone, and it was mainly because he accepted her for who she was, for what she was. He loved her because of who she was and not in spite of it and that meant more than she could ever tell him.

He plopped down beside her and she laughed softly before kissing him back and leaning into him. "Hey Mtoto." She said with a small smile. "Good, better. Sent owl to the quack asking for lower dosages. I'm tired of this shit." She said before laughing and kissing him again, and pressing her head against his. "How am I gonna irritate your ass if I'm sleeping?" /div]
tag: @justin // words: 510 // OUTFIT
template by eliza @ TB THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 13, 2019 21:04:29 GMT -5

IF YOU WERE VACATION,
I'D NEVER WANNA TO GO HOME
I'D STAY IN A PLACE FAR FROM, ALL I HAVE EVER KNOWN
IF YOU WERE THE LOTTERY, THEN I’D PLAY MY LUCK
BUT IF YOU WERE A BRAND NEW STEREO IN MY TRUCK
I’D TURN YOU ON WITH THE VOLUME UP
Justin had never had any luck in love. There had been a few girls in his life, a very few, that he had said those three little words to. And they were all gone now. One way or another they had left and he was fine with that. It was for the better in the end. After all if he were still with Janelle... Fuck, man he didn't even want to think about how his life would be had he been stuck with her. It was easy to look back now and see what an unhealthy relationship it was in it's time. When he was going through it though...it had felt right.

Being with Cheyenne had felt right, too, until it didn't. Was it really any surprise though? When two friends fall in love it always feels right. That comforting familiarity mixed with the butterflies of a new romance. The trust built up just carrying over... But that wasn't how it worked. Not always. He had trusted her as a friend, and as a roommate. When it came to throwing more complex emotions in the mix obviously things weren't as easy. He had seen her jump from boyfriend to boyfriend in school. How was he to expect their relationship would be any different?

So when the going got tough, he got going. And it was for the better. They were friends again and they were better off that way. Being friends was something they were good at. Even after their one night stand he didn't see them making their old mistakes over again. It wasn't worth it to jeopardize what they had finally gotten back. In his mind the reward needed to outweigh the risk. In his mind there was only one person he was willing to take that risk on, and he was so fucking happy that he had.

Right now he was kind of hoping that any bad luck he had in love was getting resolved given all the bullshit they had been through lately. Losing their magic being the main source of bovine feces. He was dealing with it the only way he dealt with anything and that was to smoke the stress away. He knew that she was struggling more than he was, and that was understandable. Her magic was a little deeper than hers. At least that was always what he had thought. She could cast without a wand, that shit had to be powerful in her and to lose it... He couldn't blame her for seeking the help she did. In fact she was grateful that she had. It seemed to be helping, aside from the side effects.

"Girl, how you gonna say you're tired of it when you've been sleepin all goddamn day," he teased as his arm slipped around her. Justin pulled her into a squeeze as gentle as the smile he wore on his face. "Nah, I'm glad you're feeling better." The sound of her laugh was like music to his ears these days. The fact that he'd heard it less than normal lately wasn't lost on him. He had missed it. And even the short time that he had been away while she slept he found himself missing her. Missing little kisses like this that he was spoiled with these days. Her lips left his and replaced their kiss with his smile.

Justin couldn't help but laugh at her comment. "You'd start shit talkin' in your sleep," he joked in a matter of fact tone. A goofy grin began to spread across his face. "But the real shitty part would be that I wouldn't be able to work on your nerves. All the dumb shit I'd do would be for nothin.

@zora | Outfit | Notes:
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 5, 2019 11:56:04 GMT -5

Yes I be ya woman, yes I be ya baby
You ain't ever gotta worry, I'm down for ya baby
When Zora had come to the UK the one thing that she wanted was to rock the hell out of this place and change all of their minds about her music and about people with her, but there were new goals now. New things that she wanted to do. Time did that, people did that. Things changed. It was that simple and she was sure as hell happy that things had changed between herself and Luxx. Justin Forbes was a gift that she had not known that she needed, but it was the time that she embraced life again. She had been running from it for so long that she had not even stopped to think about what she wanted other than to party. He changed that, because now she knew what she wanted. And it was simple. She wanted to be happy, and she wanted to be happy with him. Anything that came along with it was a part of that, and she was fine with it. She was fine with anything that the world brought their way because so long as he held her hand, she felt strong again.

She had so many fucked up things happen to her when she was younger, so many things that she had run from, so many things that she wished she could take back, and change, but that was not how life worked, that was not the world worked. She was having to face those things and the potions helped her deal with the pain and the depression that facing them brought back up. The memories, the scars, the things that she didn't talk about it. She didn't want to talk about them with him, because he didn't deserve to see that side of her. He didn't need to see the broken side of her that could barely stand, he didn't need to see the parts of her soul that were black and dead. She had done things that she could never take back and lives would never be the same because of her.

She was not innocent and she had blood on her hands, but it was for his own good that she didn't tell him those things. He was better off in the dark than knowing what she was really capable of. Everyone was better of not knowing. She had learned to control it, to hold it all in her and only let it out when she couldn't anymore. Was that bad? Fuck yes, but that was why she was getting help because now it wasn't fire that she could hurt people with. It was far worse, and the truth cut deeper than any blade.

She reached up to run a finger along his cheek and gave him a large grin as her heart felt so full. "I'm tired of what makes me tired, of the reasons I take them, I'm ready to be better again." It was getting easier day by day, session by session. Facing the things that she had done or had been done to her; it was never going to be better, but she could be better. One day at a time. One step at a time. Ellis was a great therapist, and he was helping her bit by bloody bit. "I know I'm fucking hungry though. I was gonna order some Potjiekos from the place I found that is bomb down the way. Want some?" She asked him as she looked up at him.

She laughed at him and shook her head. "You and I both know you'd start staring at me and it would wake me up so I could punch the shit out of you and go back to sleep again." She said before teasing him. /div]
tag:@justin words: 627 template by eliza @ tb & thq