0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 9, 2018 16:19:23 GMT -5

I got darkness in my head
Don't believe a word you said

December 8th 2018
Hogsmead Village

She was still feeling a little empty, a little hollow and she wasn't sure what to do to fix it. She wasn't sure of what she could do to make this okay, to make any of it better but she was trying. She was avoiding him, she was avoiding the drama but to she was avoiding even talking about him. Fuck him She thought before sighing and walking through the small village. SHe had nothing to do really, and nothing that she wanted to do; no one she wanted to see but getting out of the castle was never a bad thing. She just had to not run into Imogen or Kit and she would be fine.

She had been here too many times before, and she knew exactly was going in. She knew exactly what he was doing and she was not amused, but she didn't have to deal with that. She didn't have to be around for it. She wouldn't be there for him to run to when he tired of the bitch, and it was no one's fault but his. Yet again, she hadn't been good enough. Yet again, she found herself. left behind while he did what he wanted to. She was done and had washed her hands of him. Anything that he had given her had been put into a box along with anything he had left with her or that she had borrowed. She had been his friend for a long time and she would not stop caring about him, but she had to do ths for herself. She couldn't keep letting herself feel this way all the time.

She was thinking about going and getting some tea when she saw a face that made her brighten. "Morag!" They had been on first name basis for a while, but she still respected the woman as Lady Bletchley. "What a surprise! What brings you to Hogsmead?"
@morag | OUTFIT | 324
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Dec 11, 2018 16:43:48 GMT -5

[attr="class","backgpub"]
[attr="class","lyric1pub"]say my name

[attr="class","lyricbgpub"]
[attr="class","lyric2pub"]Pour a glass and bite my tongue
You say I'm the only one
If it's true, then why you running

[attr="class","textbodpub"]December was always the busiest of months, Morag had found. This had always been the case, to some extent, but ever since she had married Miles and become Lady Bletchley, it was only that much more real. She had had some property to her name as Lady MacDougal, too, but all of that paled in comparison to being married to a firstborn son. Morag was expected to assist Lady Acantha with the family's yuletide and new year's celebrations. The Bletchleys threw quite the extravagant Christmas celebration--and, usually, the Lestrange party was competition. But there had been no news of such a thing, so Morag thought they would have a good year. And as for new year's celebrations, that was a MacDougal tradition--and it was her Aunt Morwenna's turn this year, which would already prove to be great fun. The Urquarts had an arsenal of private islands at their disposal, after all.

Which meant that, aside from the Bletchley party and planning a quaint family dinner for Miles and the boys, Morag's list was... strangely normal. The most normal thing she had had to do in a while, actually. Between losing her magic and starting that business with Magnus--well, things hadn't been normal. Things had never been normal for Morag, truthfully. She had married someone that couldn't bloody stay put... but then again, neither could she. But things had settled down into something that at least appeared normal, and planning for all of the festivities of the month was, strangely enough, putting her mind at ease.

Going to Hogsmeade today had been a must. She hadn't seen her sons in far too long, after all, and if there was one good thing that came out of being married to Miles, it was them. They had had their brunch, and after that Morag had left them to enjoy the rest of their day. Being in Hogsmeade meant she could check off some errands from her list, after all, so Morag had been changing direction to do some present shopping when her ears perked up at a familiar voice.

Morag turned in Amanda's direction, her trademark saccharine smile on her face. Truthfully, she had taken a liking to the girl before her, amidst their exchange of letters and discussions. She... had a misdirected life, perhaps, and a Gryffindor--but Morag thought that she did a fine job of proving herself, all things considered. "Amanda. Certainly a surprise," she replied. "Visiting my sons, and now planning to check off some Christmas shopping. You're here for Hogsmeade weekend, I assume. Any exciting plans?" Morag inquired.

@ amanda | 429 words | outfit

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW

[googlefont=Dancing Script]
[newclass=.backgpub]width:410px;background:url('http://www.designbolts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Black-wood-photoshop-pattern-for-website-background.jpg');border-top:10px solid #e98ae5;border-bottom:10px solid #e98ae5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyric1pub]color:#e98ae5;text:2px 0px #e98ae5,0px 2px #e98ae5,0px -2px #e98ae5,-2px 0px #e98ae5;font:30px Dancing Script;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:-20px; text-align: left;text-transform:lowercase;margin-left:23px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyric2pub]font:9px Verdana;line-height:9px;text-align:justify;color:#e6e6e6;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;margin-top:-8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyricbgpub]padding:20px;background:#262626;margin-left:20px;border-bottom:2px #e98ae5 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textbodpub]width:300px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;padding:20px;background:#262626;color:#e6e6e6;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);[/newclass]