options

Post by Deleted on Dec 10, 2018 1:26:28 GMT -5

I just wanna run
Hide it away
Run because they're chasin' me down

Notes: he's so lame im so sorry haha
@zoee | outfit

Date: 8 December 2018

It felt good to be outside of the castle for once. Dima couldn't remember the last time he'd gone without leaving it that long and, even for as big as it was, he was going a little stir crazy. The sickness had canceled, what? Two trips now? That's too many. He supposed it was better to be safe than sorry, though. For now they were safe at the castle and maintaining that was important. He figured that they must have thought they'd be safe no matter what if they were finally letting them loose. His brothers were coming, his new sister-in-law too, to....commemorate it? He didn't really understand why they were coming. Maybe to give him details of the wedding he couldn't attend. Or maybe just to reiterate their authority over his life. At any rate, he didn't really care. So he did the most natural Dima thing he could do and avoided his brothers.

He was pretty good at it, what with his years of practice, and he had a pretty good motivator, too. Zoe. When they had been told that Hogsmeade wouldn't be canceled he had immediately thought to see if Zoe was going to go. Many student's parents refused to let their kids out. The epidemic, ahhhh, lock them up forever! His mum didn't seem to understand what was going on in his world. She had heard sickness and thought everyone was bonkers for being so worried. It was like, what, the common cold? Her ignorance made getting her to sign off on his permission slip pretty easy and with father out doing whatever, she had no one to fight her on the matter. Which was good! Because Zoe had hers signed and that meant they could both go do whatever the heck they wanted to.

It felt a little odd seeing snow for the first Hogsmeade trip of the year, but he didn't mind it. It just meant they would have to stop in somewhere to thaw and get a warm drink. Dima warmed his hands over his freakishly large cup of hot chocolate looking around a bit before smiling at Zoe. "

I love this place." He said with a happy shrug. "It's so ugly, and I love it." His drink seemed too hot still. The heat coming off it felt like it radiated straight out of the sun and he didn't know if it was because this hot coco was actual molten lava, or if his hands were just that cold. "Brrrr. Feel my hand," he instructed, though he'd already made a grab for hers. "It's cold, right? Like probably gonna fall off cold." Was it going to fall off? Probably not? But at least if it did it's last memories were being in her hand.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 14, 2019 21:23:07 GMT -5

I Just Wanna Run
throw it away. Run before they're finding me out

Zoe had to decline invitations to meet up and possibly shop with her sisters. Xio and Cat both meant the world to her, and she would have loved to go shopping with them. But she would be home soon, and when she got home, there was going to be plenty of time for the three of them to go shopping. She loved her sisters. Her brothers were so much older than her. It was harder for her to connect with them in any way and their tendencies to try and control her as her father made her not like having them around. Luckily, they had not tried to contact her for the Hogsmeade trip. Not that they had ever done so before. She only really saw them at family gatherings.

She had decided pretty quickly this day was going to be spent with Dima. Zoe had yet to make him go to all the cheesy couple spots in the village. It was her duty to do so after all. Luckily the cold made it easy for them to get pulled into the pinkest place possible. Granted everything that was sold there was the best. Her hands sat on either side of her cup of mocha. “I find it rather peaceful.” She was joking. There was nothing peaceful about this much pink. Then again she wasn’t the biggest fan of pink. Purple was a better color in her opinion.

Zoe believes that one of the many signs she was not going to grow much taller were her hands. She knew they were on the small side, but it was a moment like this that made her see the baby hands she was blessed with. Her hand in Dima’s cold ones. Dare she say her hands looked so delicate in his. Despite the chipped grayish purple polish and evident nail biting habit. “Merlin, Dima.” Her other hand joined the ones already together and rubbed the back of his hand in an attempt to warm it. “Well, we can’t let that happen. I can’t possibly be seen with you in public without both hands.” Not that it mattered to her. She enjoyed Dima’s company. The good looks and presence of all body parts was just a lovely bonus.

| @dima   | Words: 375 | Outfit |
credit to nat of adoxography.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 3, 2019 23:40:01 GMT -5

I JUST WANNA RUN
Hide it away
Run because they're chasin' me down
I just wanna run
Throw it away
Run before they're findin' me out
As excited as Dima was to get out of the castle he was still nervous about this epidemic. He tried to trust that the Ministry wouldn't allow Hogwarts to let their students out if it were unsafe but at the same time...who the hell was saying it was safe?! And why was it even safe? He had heard from housemates of his about what happened when people caught the illness. Emily's family had even been hit by it, and that made him uneasy. Ezra wasn't that much older than the students of Hogwarts and he had fallen ill. And now here they all were. A heard of them, all walking around in Hogsmeade. Who was to say they weren't all just walking petri dishes?

He figured his mum wouldn't know what to make of the epidemic. Having her sign off didn't mean there was any real form of safety, it just mean she wasn't aware of what she was signing into-- which he was kind of banking on. When he had received the owl from his brothers that had made him feel a little better about it. Neither of them had fallen ill. And if they thought it was safe enough to ask him to meet them outside of the castle then he had to trust it probably was. As much of a pain his brothers were he knew they still cared...slightly.

That didn't stop him from not caring and avoiding them like they were the plague. He didn't want to think about them, or the stupid wedding, or the stupid league being shut down-- or whatever it was that they wanted to talk to him about. In a few short weeks he would be back home anyway and they would all be unavoidable. Which was fine, he guessed. They'd likely all be together avoiding mum and her ridiculously loud and off key Christmas carols anyway. Merlin knows she always tries to insight a choir, and none of them really wanted to join in that! Well, except maybe Rurik.

"
It is," Dima snorted, trying his best to look as though he were solidly in agreement. "Like living in a very peaceful gumball." The pink, however loud and fun to be in for a moment, was likely torturous to the workers eyes. That had to be some sort of workplace hazard. Having his hand fall off in this pink shop? Probably also some sort of hazard. "Right. My God, that would be like really embarrassing for you," he replied with a smile. Dima watched as her dainty hands warmed his. They seemed so small compared to his, but she was rather small all together in comparison. Small, but absolutely adorable.

Dima's bright blue eyes jumped up to Gryffindor girl across from him and he thought for a moment about how happy he was to have blown off his brothers. Dressed in grey she was a beautiful piece of calm in a sea of overwhelming pink. Dima ran his thumb absentmindedly across the back of her hand that he held in his. "Thank you for making sure my limbs stay attached," he said casually. The corners of his lips turned into a smile as he shook his head. "I feel like having two hands is kind of important? Besides, no one likes a one-handed beater," he stated matter-of-factly, though the playfulness in his eyes gave way that he was throwing out idiotic innuendos on purpose. 

@zoee | Outfit | Notes:
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0