0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 7, 2019 22:01:00 GMT -5

Here's a bombshell just for you
Turns out I've been lying too

Jan 3rd 2019
Brandon's flat

She hadn't been home since Brandon and she had met up in The Leaky, save for three or four hours on New Year's day. Her mother had blown up her phone and she had had no choice, but it had given her time to go home and get her things. She didn't want to be at home, and crashing on Brandon's couch (and his bed) seemed like a good idea really, so she had gone with it. Of course there were things that she wanted to say to Kit, things that she wanted to do, but she knew that it was better to let it go. He had his own punishment by being tied to Imogen for the rest of his life, the poor thing, and she knew it would eventually come to that. If anything now he deserved her pity and not her love now. Brandon had really helped her through things that night and of course, a good snog and then a shad hadn't gone amiss when it came making her forget all about Kit and his antics.

She had to go back to school in a few days and she wasn't looking forward to it, but she was almost done. She could get back to being a TA, could get back to potions and the things that she loved. She had no idea of Morag was aware of what had happened with her, or if she was going to even care about it all; but one thing that she knew was that she was going to go talk to Professor Lightwood when she got back to school. To think that Kit had gone to the woman to whine and cry like the little bitch boy that he was. Ugh. How had she ever even had feelings for him, she would never know.

She was over that though, she was still hurting to know that she was nothing to him and that he tried to pull her down into the darkness again, but it hadn't worked and she was better off now. Brandon was hers, and she was his and in this short time that he had been with her, she was happier than any time that she had been with Kit. It wasn't like some deep and dark cloud was hanging over them all the time. She was free, he was free and it felt good to laugh again.

She wished he was still at Hogwarts to sit with her in front of the fire like they used to, to hold her if she cried, but she knew that when Easter Break came rolling around he would be waiting for her, and Hogsmead. It was going to be hard to be away from him, but that was the best thing about all of this, she knew what she would be coming back to and what would be waiting for her. Layng on the couch with her feet under a blanket with a Potion's book open on her lap was her favorite way to spend the day and as the door opened she smiled and looked to see if it was him (but who else would it be, Amanda?)

"Hey, you." She said as she got up and put her arms around him from behind.
@brandon | OUTFIT | 539
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jan 23, 2019 0:16:04 GMT -5

It's always on a night like tonight

I think that you can read my mind

'Cause when you look at me with those eyes

I'm speechless
Brandon was no knight in shining armor, he was far from the one to be prince charming on any given occasion, but he was a good guy, and he would never turn his back on someone in need of a shoulder. He thought Mandy was more than beautiful she was exquisite like a rare jewel from an ancient tomb, which for Brandon was as beautiful as it gets. He did not want to take advantage of her though, in her frail state, she was clearly heartbroken and he wanted to be there for her more than anything else. He cared about her as a person and as a friend, and he hated to see her like this, he did not understand how anyone could hurt her but he also did not want to pry too deeply into the story. He was there to offer support to her in any way that he could and he was trying his best to keep his feelings for her at bay in the meantime, but as their time together grew on it had become increasingly difficult for him to do so. 

Mandy did not want to go home that much was obvious and Brandon certainly did not mind having the stunning company so he offered for her to stay with him, and she had been doing so thus far though he did not know if it was temporary or more permanent and honestly he would not have minded if it had been more permanent. He had liked Mandy even when he attended Hogwarts but he assumed she was always out of his reach and now here she was alone with him in his apartment. Brandon was far too much of a gentleman to make a move on her during a time of crisis but she had crawled into his bed a few times and he did not object the cuddling one bit, it seemed to make her feel better and it was better than sleeping alone plus who was he to complain that he had a pretty girl in his bed?

Finally, he had worked up the nerve to ask her to be officially his and he was going to ask her today. He wished he could be going back to Hogwarts with her but at least he would be able to owl her and she could spend Easter and the entire summer with him in his flat. He had gone to get some supplies to make her a delicious meal for dinner, tonight was a big night and he wanted it to be special,  he had just walked through the door and sat the groceries down when she came up from behind him and greeted him, he turned around taking her into his arms "hey yourself" he said grinning from ear to ear before placing a small sweet kiss on her lips "I got some things to make for dinner, I am cooking you something special so I hope you are hungry" he said with a wink. 

TAGS
@amanda

WORDS

OUTFIT
Outfit
Made by Siren of GS and THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 6, 2019 19:26:54 GMT -5

Here's a bombshell just for you
Turns out I've been lying too

She knew that being here when she was so broken over Kit had been wrong, but she was learning to let go, she was learning that she had to put herself first. She was a pureblood, she was adopted and everything that she had thought that she had known about her life was a lie. A beautiful lie, but still a lie. She had been lied to about everything that had ever mattered to her. Her parents, Kit, everything. and she was tired of waiting for something else to happen, for someone else to decide that she was worthy of it all. So, what was she doing? She was taking control of her life. She was of her majority, she was an adult and she could make decisions about her life if she wanted to. She was in control now, and she wasn’t going to look back. She didn’t know who she was, or where she belonged, but she knew that she felt happy here.

She knew that she liked Brandon and he made her feel safe, made her feel content and for the first time in a long time she was going to let herself try and be happy. She had nothing holding her back, nothing lingering in the wings to try and change her mind or seak her away. There was no tall Slytherin to go back to who would get in her head. She was free to make her own choices, and she was free to do whatever she wanted with whoever she wanted. It was an odd feeling but Merlin, did it feel good.

She was a little needy, she would admit that, but after so long without affection other than sex, shew as finding that she missed it. Cuddling, and being held. She had missed feeling beautiful in someone’s arms, and gods, he made her wish she didn’t have to go back. She wasn’t his girlfriend, but he made her feel better than she had in a long time so she would take it. As he kissed her she smiled into the kiss, and bit her lip when he said that he was going to make dinner she couldn't’ help but keep smiling. ”Want any help? Not like I'm doing anything pressing. “ She could call her parents and keep them from worrying more than they already were, but she didn’t feel like it.

Moving she hopped up on the counter and swung her legs slowly, tucking dark waves behind her ear. ”I’m starving, really,” she lied, ”I almost ordered take away, but you showed up and now it looks like I don’t have to pray for death as my stomach slowly eats away at my being.” She teased him, but she likes to. Something about him made her feel happy, playful again.

@brandon | OUTFIT | 468