Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 22, 2019 11:37:17 GMT -5

I'm a mess i'm a loser
i'm a hater i'm a user

Date: Feb 15th 10 am
When it came to women, Alek usually had a pretty bad run of luck, thanks a lot to his attitude and his lack of willingness to commit to anything longer than a few months. He liked to sabotage things so he wasn't the bad guy, but it all leads back to Lissa. No matter what he did he was facing the fact that he wasn't good enough then, and that no matter what he did it was enough. Only his friends really seemed to get it and even then the only one who really got him was Mason. He didn't like letting people in, not everyone could accept the weak little fat boy that was lingering way deep down. He tried to hide him, he tried to forget the pain that lingered and the way that Daphne did. His sister was the person that meant the most to him in the world and even she didn't understand him.

The stress that he went through, the life that he had lived when he was little, the war, Daphne it was all something that still clung to him and he couldn't shake it. Baggage was heavy with him and he knew it, so rather than make anyone sit with it he stayed on his own, he didn't date, and he did what he wanted said what he wanted, regardless of whatever he was going through or where he was. Maybe that is what made his friends call him a Wanker all the time, but when who he was wasn't good enough he had to be someone else.

That was probably why Mason and Sam signed him up for the blind dates, to get him out of the house and force him to date and not be a complete tool. Maybe that was a blessing. Maybe it was a good thing that he got a wake up call or just didn't get to choose the same kind of girl over and over all the time. It was also how he woke up in bed next to the stunning brunette that he was currently looking at. He didn't want to wake her, so he sat up slowly before changing his mind and moving to press a soft kiss to her lips.
tag: @ophelia // words: 377 // OUTFIT
template by eliza @ TB THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 26, 2019 1:24:03 GMT -5

Ophelia really could have stayed at home because it had been so long since she had gotten excited about Valentine's day and last night had been a new feeling for her. She hadn’t told Killian about because she knew how he was when it came to her and dating. He had the same attitude she assume her dad would have when it came to her and men. It was a nice alternative to not having her father around but at least she got a taste of what the man would be like. And Killian was her ancestor on that side of the family.

She had thoroughly enjoyed herself with the wizard and thought the idea of them creating their own front page was something different and it was nice change from going out to dinner or drinks. But she hadn’t gone in with any expectations. It had been easier for her that way and if she had ended up having a dud for a date she would have been less disappointed or not at all. But her date had gone well that they had found themselves heading to her flat. Well, it seemed that her place was closer. She had no idea where he lived not that it mattered at that moment.

They had had other ideas on their mind and it was clear what that was. Ophelia felt the mattress shift and it took her some time to register what was going on. She hadn’t drunk all that much last night so she knew she wouldn't be under the influence of alcohol. She then remembered or rather realised that the bloke was still in bed next to her. It had surprised her a little as she thought he would have left by now but if he wanted to sleep in then so be it. She knew she hadn’t set the alarm on her wand last night because for one she couldn’t do that until she had magic back so she had bought a cheap muggle clock to use to set an alarm on.

She thought she felt someone kissing her but she was half asleep still and couldn’t bring herself to return the kiss regrettably. ”mmmm” was the only sound she was able to make. Slowly she opened one eye to come face to face with a very handsome face.”Hi…” she slighted softly as she lifted one arm and rested it on her forehead. ”Morning Alek….”
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 19, 2019 5:42:13 GMT -5

I'm a mess i'm a loser
i'm a hater i'm a user

When Mason and Sam had signed him up for this he had not expected things to go so well, he had not expected to even get on with the bird that he had been paired with, because he was picky. He was called an arsehold and a douche by his friends and a bastard by most other people, because he never let people behind his wall. he didn’t need that in his life. He didn’t want to get hurt again. He didn’t want to watch as the person that he loved slipped through his fingers again. He had loved his Ex, he had wanted the future that they were working towards and the dreams they had had, but she had not been okay with how much work that he had had to put in to make his dream with his friends come true.

She had forced him to choose between his friends, his restaurant and her, and the fact that he had chosen his dream had not been good enough for her. She had not been happy that he had not jumped at that, and done what she had told him to, but she easily forgot that he was not one to be controlled. He was not his father and he was never going to bow down to what someone told him to do. He was determined to try and be the master of his own fate. The one exception to this was this date. He had only gone because his friends had done it and it had been so long since he had been on an actual date. He had gone out loads over the last few years, but never anything that felt like there was a connection.

With the lass beside him he had felt it, and though ending up in her bed had been an old habit, he found that when then sun had woke him, he didn’t want to run away. He didn’t want to hide from her or escape before she had woke up. In fact, it was quite the opposite and he was not sure if that was the worst part or not. There was something about her that called to him, as if she was a Veela or a siren of some kind, but he was pretty sure it was those kind eyes that shone when she smiled that had done it.

”I was about to head out, but I didn’t want to leave and not say goodbye.” He admitted before propping himself up on one arm and giving her a small grin.

tag: @ophelia // words: 430 // OUTFIT
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 29, 2019 7:25:13 GMT -5

There was no telling how her night was going to turn out when she had arrived for her blind date at the Daily Prophet. But it appeared that things had escalated quickly. Normally she would have stepped back and let her brain win over her other desires to work out that things were going too fast. She had made that mistake too many times before she was frankly not willing to go down that path again. Ophelia liked to think she was smart enough to not make that mistake again. She was smarter than that and even her ego was getting the better of her during her blind date. She was happy for it to take over. She came from a smart family. She had wondered at times, how different her life would be, if at all if her father had become a death eater. She knew for certain she would still have the two of them with her now and she may not even be a wandmaker. She wasn’t sure what else she would do. Many people had asked her if she had had a fall back plan and were surprised that she didn’t. Sure she knew she could achieve anything she wanted to but she had never wanted to be anything but a wandmaker.

She wanted to be someone’s wife and mother one day too but it was still a while off she felt with all the stuff-up’s she had had with her relationships to date. This blind date had meant to be for her to try a different avenue to meet men who she may fancy herself being with. She could have stayed home this Valentine’s night. Ophelia would have found company with one of the many books she had in her flat and a glass of wine that she would never let get over.

Instead of staying home, Ophelia had ventured out and to the Daily Prophet, she had been inside before especially because didn’t like the newspaper all that much. However, putting together a front page detailing their date had been lots of fun. In all honesty, Ophelia hadn’t expected them to end up back at her place to get to know each other better. She hadn’t put a stop to it though and had fallen asleep beside her.

She had been in the process of waking up when he had kissed her and it had aided her in waking up if that had been his aim. She looked up at him laying on his side beside her. She could only assume he was still naked under the sheets since she had not felt the bed move indicating he had been getting dressed.

”Well, I was going to offer you coffee, if you wanted it…..I find there is no better way to wake up….” Ophelia said before she could stop herself and held up her hand as she sat up. ”Don’t even bother saying shagging….” she laughed as she propped herself up and let her hair fall behind and looked him over before she pulled herself up further and swung her legs over the side of the bed and pulled on her underwear and a t-shirt and shorts she had folded on an ottoman at the end of her bed.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 2, 2019 18:48:14 GMT -5

I'm a mess i'm a loser
i'm a hater i'm a user

It had been unexpected, a sudden connection with a stranger that he had never met before. Someone that he did not know and would probably not likely meet on his own. His mother called things like that a 'zing', a moment when two people see each other for the first time and their hearts align like the planets that had perfectly joined them. They were two different people who came from different worlds but he liked her. He had liked her enough to come back to her place for a shag. Which was not like him. He typically brought people back to his house, even if they were not someone that he would be proud of when they took the inevitable walk of shame. Hell, that was his favorite part really.

He wanted things that he knew that he would never have, things that he should know better than to ask for or even wish for, it was a life that he was likely to never have. He was accepting that. He was accepting that he would never have the things that he wanted to have and would just have to accept the life that he was given. Not something that was easy given his past with people and relationships. He wanted what Daphne had, what Jed had, but he didn't know how to change it. He didn't know if changing would give it to him, but he was just trying to enjoy lie while he was still young.

He laughed and rolled to his back before putting his hands behind his head and smirked. "I admit that I almost said it, but no. I actually think there is a better way to wake up, and it is actually a cold shower then a run. Usually how I wake up on Sundays." He was not lying, it just seemed that his runs got pushed to other days more often than not in recent days.
tag: @ophelia // words: 325 // OUTFIT

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 5, 2019 6:32:09 GMT -5

Their romp at the end of their blind date had been surprising. But they both had needs they and they had to indulge themselves. Ophelia would insist it was only natural and from what she had learned about Alek the previous night, she felt he would say the same. Blind dates were new for her but she hadn’t told him that last night had been the first time she had been on one. She was a little too ashamed to admit that. Ophelia was overly proud to admit that she didn’t like to put herself out there. But she knew that a relationship wasn’t just going to show up at her front door, she had to do some work.

It was why she had signed up for the blind date in the first place. At least she had ended up with a very enticing match. He had definitely been easy on the eyes and they had not gone more than five minutes without conversation. Sure, the alcohol that had been supplied for their evening had been required. He had been very happy to come back to her place and she wasn’t going to hold out on him.

Ophelia had laid there and wondered if she could recall anything about the previous evening. She remembered parts up until Alek had walked into her flat behind her, from then on, all she saw was a blur. But now that he was here in her flat, he had to make his own decision if he wanted to stay for a little while or if he wanted to bolt. If it ended up being the latter, then she would have to accept his decision. If she had been the one doing ‘the walk of shame’ from his place, she wasn’t sure which option she would be taking.

The brunette looked over where she stood at the foot of her bed as she dressed and rolled her eyes. ”Why do you need a cold shower?” she questioned cheekily as she folded her arms and moved to stand at the foot of the bed on the side where he lay. She was in a playful mood, it seemed and it was probably thanks to the man that lay in her bed but she wasn’t about to tell him that.

”You are welcome to go for a shower…..but as I said, I need the caffeine….” she winked as she started to back out of her bedroom. ”I had a late night…..”she smirked before turning and walking out to her kitchen and flipping the kettle on to boil water for her coffee.