Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 19, 2019 15:07:03 GMT -5

The way that you

kiss goodnight

Ruby hadn’t planned for this and she was almost certain Walker hadn’t either, yet here they were. She’d been expecting another rose this morning or breakfast in bed now that she was back at Walker’s for a week, but what she hadn’t expected was finding out they were going to be having a busy day. Waking up that morning, she’d briefly seen Marie when she’d come to pick up the girls and as much as she loved her daughters, the redhead was more than a little excited to have a day where she and Walker could focus on each other and not have to worry about whether they’d been fed or if they needed changing. She had been ready for a lazy day in the house but now, the wizard had gone all out, a rose, lunch and a play.

Lunch had been amazing and peaceful, the duo had just sat across from each other, talking softly about everything and anything. Their daughters, her brother, his family, his therapy and Quidditch and it had been nice to just… enjoy one another. Then the play, that had been incredible as well, The Woman in Black. Ruby spared no chances to enjoy both the performance and seeing how Walker squirmed when things got tense, maybe a little too fun. But she couldn’t help it. It was adorable. She had been touched though to know that he would go through things he hated just to make her happy.

Then it and come for them to go home, picking up a takeaway they’d wondered down the slightly darkening streets hand in hand (with the takeaway safely tucked under his arm and a warming spell on it). What hadn’t been part of the plan though, their ‘date’ was what had happened next and if Ruby was being honest, she was hesitant, she had fully healed as she’d told him and the redhead had a particular itch to scratch. When they’d agreed to the trial, they’d mutually decided that anything too intimate was off limits but that had gone through the window when they’d walked into his house.

Walker had started to dish up their food when she’d shuffled up behind him and began to kiss his neck, a weakness of his that she remembered fondly, he’d put up a bit of a fight at first, but Ruby had persevered and one thing led to another and before she knew it, there was a trail of clothes leading through the house and to the bedroom, where Ruby felt they’d ended their day alone perfectly.

Ruby wasn’t sure how long they’d been ‘making up’ as she snuggled into his side, his skin was warm and she trailed her fingers up and down his chest aimlessly, using her other hand to prop herself up so she could look down at him.
"So… we should probably eat now, your mum will probably be back with the girls soon." She said softly, leaning down and kissing his jaw lightly.

@walker , - 5 0 0 - No outfit necessary
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRPHY 2.0

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 20, 2019 21:39:05 GMT -5

Sugar Sugar
aw honey honey

For the first time in a long time, Walker Lydon could say that he was a very happy and very lucky man. Not only did he have two beautiful daughters that he adored, but the woman that he loved was also giving him a second chance. he was over the moon. He hadn't really stopped smiling since she had come home on Monday. Well, at this point home was a relative term. One that was more fluid but they were nearing the end of their month of trying things again. Just over a week really and he was scared that she would not choose him. It was this fear that kept him going, made him behave and keep his promises. He loved her and wanted her to come home, he wanted their children home too.

He had planned out their date when she had been gone to her brothers for the last week. He had put in a lot of effort into it and another surprise. All He had to do was to text his mother with the phrase that paid and they would be in business. He had everything that he needed there in the house so he just had to do it, but he had not expected to end up here. For things to go where they had, for her to pull him in. He had been trying so hard to be good, but she was so perfect and she was kissing him. He would maintain that she is the one that crossed the line and that he had tried to say no, of course, it was a lie.

He kissed Ruby softly and smiled, running a hand up her arm as he looked at her with a grin on her face. "There is a charm still on the food, and she's bringing them back tomorrow around five... So we can have the day tomorrow. " His fingers landed on something on her hand and he made a small face as he looked at her. "Wearing your tings again?"/b]
tag: @ruby // words: 343 // OUTFIT
template by eliza @ TB THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 8, 2019 12:22:26 GMT -5

[googlefont="Satisfy"][googlefont="Open Sans"]
And now I'm about to see
What you mean to me
Agreeing to give Walker a second chance hadn’t exactly come easy to Ruby but at the same time, it also hadn’t been difficult to decide. Seeing Walker with the twins had made her see him in a different light. He’d been ecstatic to see them and without Ruby even needing to ask, he’d stepped into the role of father so easily. It was like second nature to him and seeing how much he doted on and adored his daughters, made Ruby’s heart soar. Of course though for Ruby, things never came easy. And with the happiness that she was feeling with Walker had come another string of issues. Caleb hadn’t spoken to her for a month and if she was being honest, it hurt. He had said so much about wanting to be with her again yet when there was a chance of a threat, he’d backed down and not done a thing. It was like he’d just expected her to fall back into his lap and Ruby didn’t appreciate that. Walker at least was making an effort to win her back and that was going in his favour, why else would they be in their current situation?

Ruby lay back down in the bed and nuzzled closer to Walker, closing her eyes and letting a content sigh passing her lips as she kissed his shoulder softly. She felt his fingers brush over her hand and she opened an eye, humming a little to show she was listening, “So what you’re telling me, is we could go another round?” She asked cheekily, “Or stay awake all night?” She continued with a giggle, “Although, I wouldn’t say no to also having a lie in, I love our girls but I love the idea of having a full night sleep right now.” Ruby admitted with a sheepish smile before glancing down at the fact Walker had his fingers resting on her ring and she bit her lip. Today was the first time she’d worn it since they’d broken up. It was her way of making a decision without yet admitting it out loud. She needed to figure out a way to tell Walker, but it seemed like her idea of just wearing the ring had worked.

With a tiny smile and a nod, she moved her hand from under his and instead took it, entwining their fingers and brushing her lips over his knuckles. “Just the engagement ring… but yes. This past month has made me think a lot and… well, you’ve proved just how much you’ve changed and the way you treat our girls? It’s just like it should have always been.” Ruby told him softly, leaning over to kiss him, “If… you are okay with that too, of course.”

Nothing at all. // 4 5 9 // @walker

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 7, 2019 13:14:11 GMT -5

Sugar Sugar
aw honey honey

When he had realized that he had made a huge mistake, when the kids were born, Walker could barely keep it together. He was so angry at himself for being such a raging shithead and he thought for a minute there that nothing would ever get him back into her good graces. But the more time that they spent together, the more that he realized that she was what he wanted. He wanted Ruby and his family. He wanted it all. He had to have it, had to have them. He had decided that he would fight tooth and nail for her and that is what he had done. He had gone out of his way to show her every single day, even when she was not with him, that he loved her. He sent her gifts and poems, flowers every single morning because he loved her and he wanted a second chance. He knew that he had to work at this if he wanted to keep it. It was like a body full of muscles. You have to work at it and make sure that you take care of it the right way, and if you don’t you can lose it completely.

He refused to lose Ruby again, or his daughters, He loved them far too much. They were far too much a piece of him to lose them to some bastard muggle-born who acted like things should fall into his lap. Walker was putting in the time and effort to make sure that this woman, this beautiful amazing perfect woman, never left his side again. He would never be able to live without her or their children again and he knew that he could not do enough to make up for everything but he would spend the rest of his life showing her that he adored her and that this was everything that he wanted and more.

She was wearing her rings again and he could not stop himself from smiling as he leaned down to kiss softly, his arm that was around her holding her closer as he looked down at her. He had made the choice to not pressure her, to let her make the choice that she would make, but do everything to show her that he was there for her. He loved her more than anything else and since the girls were born things had definitely changed. Their connection now more about how much they loved one another and not just the sex that they had. Though that had been amazing as well, better than he remembered too, but seeing her ring… it gave him hope.

Reaching his hand up he cupped that perfect face and smiled at her. ” Red…” He had made himself a promise that if she chose him that he would not let her see how it affected him, but his heart felt like it was going to explode and he could not hide how happy that he was. He felt the tears well up in his eyes and he pulled her down into a hug to hold her close, his face going to her neck. She had chosen him. Silly as it sounded, and as it felt, after everything that he had done, he had proven himself ” I love you so much, I hope that you know that.” He managed to say at last, though his voice was cracking softly. ” I have done everything I can to show you that I love you and our girls, and I cannot change the things that I said or the things that I did but I promise you, I will spend the rest of my life making this up to you. “

tag: @ruby // words: 622 // OUTFIT
template by eliza @ TB THQ

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 4, 2019 2:11:38 GMT -5

[googlefont="Satisfy"][googlefont="Open Sans"]
Honey, Honey
Oh, he makes me dizzy.
Ruby had been scared when her waters had gone and she’d been alone, sure Ezekiel and Hazel had been in the house but she was still alone. Walker hadn’t been there to hold her hand and tell her everything would be okay. She’d hoped and prayed he would show up at the last minute, she’d even pleaded with Hazel who grudgingly sent Walker an owl and a text telling him the situation and still he hadn’t shown up. It had been Caleb who’d been there with her. Caleb and Hazel were the ones to hold her hand, stroke her hair and reassure her everything would be over soon. It had meant a lot to her that Caleb had dropped everything to be by her side when he’d heard what was going on, but it shouldn’t have been him. It should have been the girls' father.

After they’d been born, Ruby had been able to think about what Caleb had done for her, for years she’d felt that he no longer loved her. But what he’d done that day in the hospital stood out to her and she’d begun to think that maybe, just maybe things with her and Caleb could have gone back to how they’d used to be before they’d broken up. But she’d also remembered how much he’d hurt her. She understood why, but that didn’t make it any less difficult for her to accept. He could have at least waited and taken her with him. She thought maybe she could have some normality in her life, have a male figure in her daughters’ life but she also didn’t want to just give up on Walker seeing and knowing they were here and healthy. No matter how selfish and jealous he’d been to have got them in that position in the first place.

It had taken a lot of time and thought and a lot of arguing before she finally made the decision herself to go and find Walker with the girls. Ruby had been relieved though when things had turned out much better than she’d anticipated. Lunch with him had been nice, he’d shown genuine interest in her wellbeing but most importantly he asked all the right questions about the girls, even after lunch when they’d walked back to his workplace, he’d pushed the pram whilst they’d talked and he said exactly what she wanted to hear. He wanted to change, to make an effort with him and the girls. It hadn’t taken Ruby long at all to accept what he was saying, to tell him that she wanted to try again too. Sure things with Caleb had had potential, they were good friends but she didn’t want to be hurt again and as much as she adored Caleb, she shared something with Walker that she never had with him and that was the twins, even marriage. She’d gone all the way with Walker.

There had been only one rule that Walker and Ruby agreed when they’d discussed their trial. No sleeping together, if anyone was going to influence her decision it was going to be that, he knew her body in ways that not many people did, sure Caleb knew what she liked and how she liked things, but her self esteem had been shaken a little when she’d given birth, the fact she didn’t have her figure anymore had made her worry about herself, but when things had started to get heated between Walker, the way he held her and kissed her; her worries had melted away. Admittedly, part of why she’d requested the no sex rule was not only just because of it influencing her decision but she wanted Caleb and Walker to both have a fair chance, why would she sleep with one and not the other? Or even both? She wasn’t like that, but Caleb. When she’d told him what was going on the blond had just… stopped talking to her. He’d shown his jealousy, or that was how it seemed and it had hurt Ruby, again. It was a cruel reminder as to why their past two relationships hadn’t worked and the fact that he acted like he had expected her to choose him, enraged the witch. No, Walker had proven that he really wanted her back, Caleb could have done little things too, come to dinner with her or anything. Sure, she knew he felt he couldn’t because he had no money but Ruby felt that Caleb should know her better than that, money didn’t buy her love and affection, actions did.

Ruby pressed her cheek into Walker’s hand and smiled up at him, they were back to red again and Merlin, it felt nice. When he told her that he loved her, the witch remained quiet for a few moments, just letting the words sink in and register before she dipped her head in the tiniest of nods. "I know… I love you too.” She said softly, the words rolling off her tongue so naturally. She peeked up at him when she heard his voice breaking and kissed his chest gently, nuzzling into his hold when he pulled her to him. "You can’t change the past, you’re right. But now we can just look forward, do things right this time.” She told him, sitting up and catching his lips in a tender kiss, "For us and the girls’.”

Still not clothed // 899 // @walker

Quick Reply