Lawyer at Cavanaugh & Slagle
Order of the Phoenix
Gráinneog Institute Alum
Misc. Career
played by Nicole
""
options

Post by Cassandra Seymour on Jun 30, 2019 17:01:53 GMT -5

MYAAAAA MY LOVE! HERE'S MY SUPER LATE RESPONSE!

and @van : I’m sure she would remember him, even if he was 2 years older and in a different house. She wasn’t super into music nor did she care about muggleborns vs purebloods at the time, but she was a quiet observer. If he was a big obnoxious trouble maker, she definitely heard about it. ~Perhaps was even entertained by it.~ I don’t know how much he would remember her though, other than the fact she was a nerdy Ravenclaw prefect.

and @jesse : YES. Megara is besties/roomies with Faith so they definitely have known each other awhile. She might even get along better with him now than she did even then, as she just recently started drinking and adapting this “not giving a single shit” attitude. She’s a depressed little thing without her magic. Or, perhaps he starts to see this change in Meg and, along with Faith, they try to cheer her up a bit and get her back to her old self??

& @van : Cassandra could meet him through @duke potentially, right??

Otherwise, I’m most definitely up for random run-in threads!! Sometimes those lead to the best plots/ideas ;)

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 15, 2019 23:38:48 GMT -5

Six years later holy shit Im sorry!!!

But hell yeah expect a @jesse thread for miss because he is all for cheering her up will hopefully get to this by end of the week since his idea of cheering someone up includes getting blind drunk and its a *monday*

Also yessss @van and should absolutely have a thread because Tib is his home fry and therefore Cass better be prepared to deal with him LOL they too shall have a thread

ALL THE THREADS YEEHAW

sorry agian that i took so long replying to this holy man i am horrrible lol