Mudblood
played by Nicole
""
options

Post by Megara Lucille Grant on Mar 31, 2019 20:10:03 GMT -5

[nospaces][googlefont="Oswald:400"]
[attr="class","colors-of-the-sky"]
[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","header1"][attr="style","background-color:#ae81e7;"]25. Lawyer.

[attr="class","name"][attr="style","background-color:#ae81e7;"]Cassandra Seymour

[attr="class","main-content"][attr="style","background-color:#0b1014;"]
Friends[break]
-List friends here[break]
[break]
Family[break]
-List family here[break]
-List family here[break]
[break]
Enemies[break]
-List enemies here[break]
[break]
Lovers[break]
-List lovers here[break]
-List lovers here[break]
[break]
Misc.[break]
-List misc. here[break]
-List misc. here

[attr="class","box"]
[attr="class","header1"][attr="style","background-color:#6f1c1c;"]30. Former Potioneer/Author/Animagus

[attr="class","name"][attr="style","background-color:#6f1c1c;"]Megara Grant

[attr="class","main-content"][attr="style","background-color:#0b1014;"]
Friends[break]
-@faith (besties/roomies)[break]
[break]
Family[break]
-List family here[break]
-List family here[break]
[break]
Enemies[break]
[break]
Lovers[break]
-List lovers here[break]
-List lovers here[break]
[break]
Misc.[break]
-List misc. here[break]
-List misc. here

[attr="class","tempcredits"]CRAFTED BY ALISHA OF ADOXOGRAPHY

[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky"]width:610px;margin:0px auto;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .box"]width:290px;height:200px;position:relative;margin:2.5px;overflow:hidden;display:inline-block[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .box .header1"]width:290px;padding:8px 10px;background-color:#000;color:#fff;text-align:center;position:absolute;top:0px;z-index:1;margin:0px;font:13px Oswald;text-transform:uppercase;-webkit-transform: translateX(-310px);-o-transform: translateX(-310px);-moz-transform: translateX(-310px);transform:translateX(-310px);-webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .box .main-content"]width:250px;height:155px;background-color:#262626;font:11px Helvetica;color:#000;border:3px double #ececec;padding:7px;text-align:justify;overflow:auto;margin:0px 10px;position:absolute;top:46px;z-index:1;transform:translateX(310px);-webkit-transform: translateX(310px);-o-transform: translateX(310px);-moz-transform: translateX(310px);-webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out[/newclass]
[newclass=".main-content img"]width:auto!important;height:auto!important;position:relative!important;margin:2px;display:block[/newclass]
[newclass=".main-content::-webkit-scrollbar"]width: 10px;background-color:#fff[/newclass]
[newclass=".main-content::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]background-color:#ececec[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .box:hover .main-content"]-webkit-transform: translateX(0px);-o-transform: translateX(0px);-moz-transform: translateX(0px);transform:translateX(0px);-webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .box:hover .header1"]-webkit-transform: translateX(0px);-o-transform: translateX(0px);-moz-transform: translateX(0px);transform:translateX(0px);-webkit-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-moz-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-o-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;-ms-transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out;transition: all 0.5s ease-in-out[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky img"]width:300px;height:300px;position:absolute;top:0px;left:0px[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .name"]width:290px;padding:8px 10px;background-color:#000;color:#fff;text-align:center;position:absolute;bottom:5px;z-index:1;margin:0px;font:13px Oswald;text-transform:uppercase[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .tempcredits"]margin:3px 0px;width:100%;text-align:center;font: 10px 'Oswald'; text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".colors-of-the-sky .tempcredits a"]font: 10px 'Oswald'; text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 31, 2019 21:29:09 GMT -5

Hello there! I am here with the official hit up and all the things so here we go, Alphabetical Order.

@alek is a bit of a playboy and right arsehole at times, they could be exes of some kind. They could have dated for a short period and they broke up?

@afro Is younger than she is, but Affy is very kind and loving and might actually like help her somehow? Money or something? Like maybe (if she would be willing) Baby sit Renny while she does Inventory some nights or something. Or to just answer the phones! (under the table obviously)

@asher Is very single, super fun and got a lot to prove to himself (and to other people) and I think that they would get along and maybe click?

@arianna is a little younger than her but she needs friends!!

@faith BEST. FRANDS (other than you Bee!!), roomies! all that Jazz <3

@izzy is around the same age, an author as well, she is my super over achiever and a new mom, who has few friends and needs them hardddddd core!

@katlyn needs friends hard core, she is super sweet and she needs stuff, and I think she would love to wanna hng out with Meg!

@thaddeus my other male option for her! Thad is my douchey bad guy. He's not BAD, but he's a bounty hunter and a bartender and a jerk.

ok these are what we talked about for some and others not. we can discuss other stuff too!

Megara Lucille Grant
Megara Lucille Grant Avatar
Ravenclaw
33 posts
31 years old
Sanitation Worker
Animagus: Wolf
Mudblood
played by Nicole
""
options

Post by Megara Lucille Grant on Apr 1, 2019 11:55:47 GMT -5

Thanks for responding! I am so excited to start plotting/threading with you and you gave me PLENTY of muse to go around.

& @alek : perhaps not exes, just because I don’t think she would really have those. Very limited in her romantic life as she focused more on work than anything. But maybe a one night stand. He is only a few years older than her, so they would have seen each other around school. Perhaps she had a crush on him during their school years which led to a hook-up when they were older?

& @afro : I think initially her pride would keep her from accepting something like you suggested, but Megara could eventually come around. What kind of business is she in? Is The Roudhouse a bar/pub? Scratch that, I see that @thaddeus is a bartender at The Roudhouse as well. See below lol

& @asher : As long as he can put up with her newfound initial bitterness, I’m sure they would get along! He is quite a bit younger than her (7 ish years?), so she can impart some wisdom on him or help him out somehow. We can always thread them and see what happens.

& @arianna :I see she works as a publicist! Perhaps they worked together in the past and she helped get some of her works published? They would have went to school together as well, so they could be friends or simply acquaintances depending.

& @faith : YAAAASSS. We’ve already discussed how this is gonna go down. I love all of it.

& @izzy : They have a lot in common, both being authors and over-achievers. I could see them being fans of each others works maybe? That leads them to friendship/co-workership (secret)/whatever.

& @katlyn : There is an age gap here, but I think since she works at Flourish and Blotts that they would have seen a lot of each other. Talking about books is a sure fire way to make her a friend of Katlyn’s!

& @thaddeus : Everyone loves a bad boy! Meg could use a bad influence in her life, and he could be that even if he is 5-ish years younger than her. She’s a lightweight drinker, but a tolerance can always be built. If she accepts help from @afro , perhaps they meet that way? She can accept her help and “work” for her at The Roudhouse and working together is how she meets @thaddeus ?

These are just thoughts that were bouncing around in my think tank. Feel free to disagree with me and/or change some things! Can’t wait! <3

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 1, 2019 12:22:21 GMT -5

This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you

Okay I'm weird and I do plotter hit ups in my code, so please just ignore that. Lol.

Meg and Zoë here were in the same year, though different houses, at school. And to be honest I don't know how much they would have gotten along. Zoë was a bit of a mean girl, and when she wasn't being mean, she kept to herself. But both being muggleborns, after Zoë turned herself in they could have definitely run into each other in Kolna. And once she was clean and sober - thanks registration - she was a nicer person to those stuck in the same situation. Whether they've stayed in contact since the muggleborns got to go home, that's up for debate, but they could definitely thread, and we could figure out where they stand!

I don't know if you had a group of werewolves in mind, but if she could Floo to the Farmhouse, she could have run with @contessa 's pack. She would have interrogated her quite a bit about what she wanted, and why she was interested in running with them in the first place. But eventually she would have accepted her - not quite as a pack member - but as a friend.

@rose is a few years older than her, but she's an auror, and she's been an auror through all of this. But she's very kind, and very Light leaning. She looked out for them as much as she could without getting in trouble. She's on a different assignment now, undercover in the school, but she could still come around and check in on her if they formed some sort of friendship?

I'm sure there are plenty more that we could find, but these three stuck out at me first!

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0
Rabastan Ashmedai Lestrange
Rabastan Ashmedai Lestrange Avatar
Slytherin
175 posts
67 years old
Vice Chairman and Director of Research at the Lestrange Foundation
Owner of the Coffin House
Co-Owner of Puddlemere United
Necromancer
Death Eater
Wandless
Lufkin University Alum
Shop Worker
played by Jade
"We drink the poison our minds pour for us and wonder why we feel so sick."
options

Post by Rabastan Ashmedai Lestrange on Apr 1, 2019 13:48:49 GMT -5

Inescapable
I’m not even going to try
And if I get burned, at least we were electrified

Potential Threads/Plot Points:

Kolna Torture Flashback to prior to the Epidemic with Rabastan (See example of such a thread in the past.)

Unfortunately, I do not have anyone to offer as a friend for her. All my characters are either considerably older or younger than Megara--and a fair number of them would look down on her for being a mudblood.

If her fascination with magical creatures/beings extends beyond werewolves, I have a vampire she might know/have met: @justice. 

Other notes:

If it is determined that Megara ran with Contessa's pack, she will absolutely NOT know that Contessa's boyfriend, , is a werewolf. He has his own pack that transforms on the thousands of acres he has in Devon, but he is very secretive of his wolf status and would never trust her. 
She might faintly remember him from school. He was two years younger than her, but by her seventh year he was starting seeker for Hufflepuff. 

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0
Amelia Aziza Travers
Amelia Aziza Travers Avatar
Slytherin
780 posts
Eighteen years old
Assistant to the Head of the Department of International Cooperation
First Year Alchemy Student
First Year Political Science Student at Lufkin University
Ministry
played by Steph
"you should see me in a crown"
options

Post by Amelia Aziza Travers on Apr 1, 2019 16:04:53 GMT -5

HIIIIIIIIII I WANTED TO SAY I LOVE MEGARA'S NAME

Okay, so! sadly my people around her age are like. . .not so good. so most of the connections I'm trying to find are through Non-Played Characters-- I'm so sorry!
but!

- I have @kelila, another Muggle-born in Kolna! Former lawyer, workaholic. Friends/friendly, maybe?

- I have , who's a smuggler and her younger sibling the NPC Noam Goldstein was just a year below Megara and in the same House! Noam's non-binary, a Healer, and studied Potions in Bangor. Megara could be friends with Noam, and thus know Ilana through them? Ilana usually tries to get supplies to muggle-borns in need

- 's younger brother Jason (sixteen, NPC, now in Hogwarts) is a Muggleborn Meg might have known in Kolna? He was turned into a werewolf around a year ago, and things were definitely hard for him.

- she could be friends with 's identical triplet aunts? Iola, Iona, and Isla were a year older/Gryffindor. if they're friendly, 'Dita could know and write to her!

- I have , who's upcoming, and I think they'd get along!

- If she ever needs a place to eat for free, 's mother Hannah Abbott runs the Leaky Cauldron, and provides to people down on their luck. If she usually does go there, Emma might be a familiar face?

- is another possible friendly face! She also tries to help people (usually with wands)
Megara Lucille Grant
Ravenclaw
33 posts
31 years old
Sanitation Worker
Mudblood
played by Nicole
""
options

Post by Megara Lucille Grant on Apr 5, 2019 13:35:03 GMT -5

Tori – Sorry for the late response, but thanks for posting! Loving all the ideas!

& : The fact that they were in the same year means they should definitely know each other, or at least of each other. You’re right that they probably wouldn’t have gotten along very well at that time. Megara stuck to herself most of the time, hanging out in the dungeons to work on potions, and was a Class A nerd. So she was probably an easy target to pick on/be mean to, and she would be one to just take it as opposed to standing up for herself. But, they definitely could have reconnected in Kolna, and as long as she was nice to her then, Meg wouldn’t even bring up the times she wasn’t. So perhaps a rocky friendship/mutual respect? Not besties by any means, but awkwardly friendly.

& @contessa : I absolutely love this idea; I didn’t have anything specific in mind when I made Megara’s application, so this works out perfectly. Once they got past the interrogation stage, I could see them becoming friends from the experience. But now that she is infected and no longer an animagus, it has taken quite the toll on her emotional state, so perhaps she can make her feel better about that? The whole ‘you became my friend and you’re my friend now whether you can run with us or not’ blah blah blah.

& @rose : Megara isn’t exactly a mentally or physically tough human being, so she probably would have greatly appreciated her being as kind as she could, and would also understand that she could only do so much because of her job. She would probably try to help her help everyone else. She likely continued to help her fellow muggleborns as much as she could even after Rose was reassigned, so I could definitely see them wanting to check in on each other. The fact she’s a tad bit older than Meg when everyone else around her seems to be considerably younger would also help her feel more comfortable around her.

Let me know what you think!

Jade and Steph: thank you for posting, and I promise to respond back to you guys ASAP <3

Megara Lucille Grant
Ravenclaw
33 posts
31 years old
Sanitation Worker
Mudblood
played by Nicole
""
options

Post by Megara Lucille Grant on Apr 7, 2019 16:33:32 GMT -5

Jade –

No worries! Not everyone can be a friend. I actually like the ideas you’ve presented, despite the distinct lack of sunshine and rainbows. That may even make me like them more.

& : This is a very interesting idea, and something I’d be willing to do to flesh out more of a history/backstory!

& @justice : Normally I would say no, that her fascination has always been squarely with werewolves. However, since she is no longer able to become a wolf herself, therefore limiting her ability to interact with them, perhaps that lead(s) her to research more into vampires. And they could meet/have met due to this.

& : That’s fair, and possibly his mistrust of her could be something to build off of. She would be hurt and defensive about this at first most likely, not understanding why he was treating her that way and trying to get him to like her, but if she and @contessa become closer friends she would get over it and just think of it as “his way”. They don’t have to get along at any point, and it might be more fun if they don’t, actually, but put up with each other for the sake of the mutual person in their lives.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to hash out/build off of <3

Steph – hang in there! You’re next on my list! I promise to come back with something good for your lot ;)

Megara Lucille Grant
Ravenclaw
33 posts
31 years old
Sanitation Worker
Mudblood
played by Nicole
""
options

Post by Megara Lucille Grant on Apr 7, 2019 18:12:46 GMT -5

Steph – Thank you! For posting, for loving her name, and for being patient!

Let’s see what we can do with some of these ideas ;)

& @kelila – They likely have a lot in common! Muggleborns, workaholics, both former Ravenclaws…there is a 6 year age difference between them, so she would have been a first year when Meg was in her 7th year and head girl? Right? So she probably would have at least known *of* her in school. So they could definitely have become friends after reuniting in Kolna.

& – Also former Ravenclaws, with only like a 2-3 year age difference! So they definitely could have known each other in school even without her younger sibling needing to be involved. But, if her younger sibling studied potions, then they were definitely likely to get along as well. She could be friends with both! And if Ilana smuggles supplies to needy muggleborns, Megara can help/could have helped with this as well.

& : - If he was a muggleborn in Kolna AND a werewolf, you can bet she probably found him and attempted to help with his transition. By brewing wolfsbane potions and/or using her animagus form to run with him on full moons. He could have told them each about each other since they do have being muggleborn and Ravenclaws in common. Maybe they became pen pals or something since?

& : This is probably the greatest stretch of them all and I’m honestly not sure how/what to do with it LOL But it could always be another pen pal situation; perhaps she intercepted a letter meant for her triplet aunts one summer and they’ve both just kept up the written correspondance ever since? Since Meg is quite a bit older, but completely objective, she could be good emotional/mental support or a giver of advice –shrugs-

& : - I’ve only just glanced at her application, but I agree! I think they would get along splendidly if their paths ever crossed.

& : Since losing her magic, my poor girl has gone in a bit of a downwards emotional spiral. So definitely not out of the question that she frequent a bar or two, even though her alcohol intolerance is absolute garbage. Poor attempt at being an alcoholic, really. Maybe they’ve had one of those “drunk girls in the bathroom” bonding moments, but I know Emma is still pretty young, so maybe only one of them was drunk xD

& : - Well, if a cure is ever found and by some miracle Megara’s magic returns, perhaps she could help her out with a wand that actually works instead of the low voltage conduit the muggleborns were given? All on the hush hush, of course. She could also do a real favor for her in exchange, if you can think of a big one she needs done.

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 19, 2019 20:12:21 GMT -5

IM HERE TO HIT YA PLOTTA, SON!
I don't think you're ready for this jelly
I don't think you're ready for thIS jelly
IN THE CASE OF :

@van was 2 years ahead of her in school, though he was in a different house. He was very accepting of muggleborns for being a Death Eater's son and as long as you liked music of any kind he was pretty alright with ya. Big trouble maker in school which I'm sure was easy to find obnoxious because he is obnoxious. If anything he might have a vague recollection of her existence, or maybe she has a vague recollection of having been in school with him which is kind of fun given that he's a wrockstar haha

@jesse yes hello she knows Jesse. He is good good buddies with Miss Faith and they were all held up in Kolna together. He was a prime one to steal and sneak in booze, among other things, and generally had an attitude of not giving a single living shit. He also has an NPC adoptive sister by the name of Delia Reddman who used to smuggle a great deal of supplies into Kolna when she was away from Hogwarts hurting school holidays and summer breaks. Despite being my little rough and tumble street rat Jesse was actually pretty nice to people in Kolna, he made a lot of tight bonds with people, like Faith, so perhaps she was one as well? 

IN THE CASE OF :

Son of a frickity frack, man. I used to have like...6 freaking people in her age group and now they are all gone. This blows. But, um....I don't have anyone that might know her really? I'm all for random run in threads though! Sometimes friendships can be forged in real time haha :D

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0