Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 8, 2019 20:56:43 GMT -5

Bury me with my gun on
So when i reach the other side
I can show him what it feels to die

If there was one subject that Mona was pretty sure she sucked at it was by far Defense against the dark arts. Mainly because she usually fumbled when it came to defensive spells. She could knock out an offensive like it was nothing but when the time came she was usually found on her but when it came to protecting herself. Of course, this could be said about many aspects of her life, like her friends, and of course, Summer. She didn't guard herself well enough when it came to letting people in and she needed to work on that, but as usual, she was a work in progress and there were many things that she felt she needed to fix about herself.

She had heard from her mother, and it made her feel better and worse. She had a new family. She had moved on, moved away. Arizona, she had said. Thanks, that helps so much. She didn't really accept that answer but she knew that it was at least some kind of closure for the pain that she had felt. She had, in fact, been abandoned by the one person that mattered the most to her and it was showing. She had said goodbye but in a year she could move home, she had said. She could go to Arizona and be with her mother, but not before, and she would have to give up her magic. Cut her ties with this world for that one.

She had a sister now, she was two. Mona had always wanted a little sister, but her mother had always said that she didn't have the time or the money or the energy to do so. She never thought about the possibility that she could have one now, that her father could be out there with another family. It was a little bitter to swallow and she wondered why he had never tried to contact her like her mother had, every single time that she had tried to find him, her mother had torn the letter up, but that changed now.

It had been this that had pulled her thoughts from class, and it was the thing that got her into trouble. The professor had been right to stop her but she didn't know what she was going to say, she really hadn't been paying attention in class and she was at fault. With a sigh she approached the desk and waited for the professor to address her.
tag: // words:419 // OUTFIT
template by eliza @ TB THQ