Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 13, 2019 9:07:35 GMT -5

the smile on your face lets me know that you need me
there's a truth in your eyes sayig you'll never leave me

She had woken up with a strange feeling, and had been sick, which was not like her when she hadn't been drinking or smoking. For the most part Zora had been being good for the last few months, because she had made herself a promise that she would try and be sober, for her relationship. Yes, they still smoked together a few times a week, but it wasn't like she was lighting a spliff constantly like people did cigarettes. So she had taken to smoking again, which was probably just as bad for her, but it helped her relax. Well, at least that had been before. It was the nausea that had caused her to worry and caused her to have concern, and then the odd want of having cheese covered fries. Again, when she was high this was not something that was different, but she wasn't.

She set the appointment and didn't tell Luxx, because well, that was who she was but what she had been told was not something that she had been expecting. It wasn't cancer, she wasn't dying… she was… pregnant? It made sense, they had not been as careful as they had been before they had become a couple. That was before they had admitted feelings, but now they were practically living in her flat, it had more room than his, and well now they were going to be parents.

She had floated on a cloud the whole way home, waving her hand, she lit the fire place, got herself a take away that she had been craving and just sat there watching the fire. She knew his background and she knew that he want to do the 'right thing' but she didn't know if he would be doing that because he loved her, or because they had fucked up. She sad sat there for a long while before starting to clean. Van and Cat had Justin in the studio so who knew when he was going to get home. Taking the second container of curry into the kitchen she started cleaning, stopping to eat the spicy food occasionally. Before she knew it she had finished the whole house.

She stopped herself from getting the beer she wanted with it, then the wine, and settled on a pop and was piling some of the lamb on the naan when the door opened and she shoved it in her mouth before looking over her shoulder at him. Greeting him with a mouthful she waved and smiled the little that she could while she tried to chew. She focused on her food and not the rising panic in her belly. She would not think about the fact that he could leave her in the lurch, even though she doubted he would, a baby changed everything. This changed everything.

Slipping off the stool she was sitting on the small blonde moved and put her arms around him. "Hey you."

tag: @justin // words: 491 // OUTFIT
template by eliza @ TB THQ
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 22, 2019 22:02:42 GMT -5

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't wanna go home right now
There was something incredibly freeing about being on the recording end of a microphone. It was just a little room. Padded, sound proofed, dim and barren. Most people might consider that the opposite of freeing. Especially people who wore funny looking jackets in psych wards all across the world. Hell, maybe it was the microphone that made everything different. Or maybe it was just a place to catch the crazy coming out of him. When he put his headphones on and had something to say it was his absolute most favorite place.

This time around he was allowed more creativity. When his first record had come out it had been so...planned. So controlled. The audience would want to here this, so they had produced it and shipped it out like a cow to slaughter. They had told him with his sound it was practically a guaranteed hit. It was what was hot right now. It was sure to get good reception. They had been right, too. Justin had watched his life as a newly graduated History student turn completely upside down in a matter of weeks. Suddenly he wasn't Forbes the American Kid from Greek Lit anymore-- he was Riddikuluxx. It had happened just like that. Like he had snapped his fingers and somehow become somebody but now that he was someone, and had been someone, he wanted to show his fans who he really was.

Cat and Van were the best for that shit. They had spent the better part of the last two weeks working together day in and day out. Today was no different, but he had left there feeling good. It wouldn't be much longer and they'd have enough tracks laid down to send out a release date. Maybe even a single, Lord knows that banger Cat worked with him on would bump hard and give the fans a taste of what was to come. There were a few tracks he had been putting off. He wanted Zora in them, featuring wherever the hell he could fit her. Over the past six months he had been letting himself fall deep in his feelings and he wanted her everywhere and in everything. 

He had steady been thinking about them and their situation. They still had their own places, for what fucking reason he didn't know. Justin was over at her place during every second of free time he had. It made sense to him that they should just live together. He was just...nervous, he supposed. There had been a fair share of rocky-roaded relationships in his past. Justin didn't like to move too fast. Too fast coming together often meant too fast in falling apart but the thing of it was this wasn't too fast. Zora had been his friend for well over two years, and he had been head over fucking heals for the past six months. What the hell was he waiting for?

Maybe once the record was done. Justin found himself thinking about it as he finally apparated over to her flat, landing himself on the balcony with a smoke hanging from his lip that had been splinched in half. He plucked the short from his lips and rolled his eyes. Perhaps if he hadn't been so busy day dreaming about his blue eyed beauty in a place of their own he'd still have a puff left to take. Justin flicked the cigarette butt off the balcony before making his way into her flat. 

"Damnnn it smell good in here," Justin smiled. She was eating something. Mouth stuffed with food, looking cute as shit as always. Zora was gorgeous, always and without a doubt, but something about little moments like that made his heart feel like it was beaming out of his chest. He wondered if all those glamour magazines that liked to rate event dresses knew how fucking adorable she was with a mouth full of takeaway. Justin's heart only beamed brighter as she slipped her arms around him. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "Hey baby. What're you eating? It smells spicy."

He admittedly liked spicy shit. Tabasco sauce on everything, hell ya. The spicy food, however, wasn't all he was smelling. It smelled.... It smelled really fresh. Justin found himself looking around at the spotlessness of the house. Z kept a clean place but this was... This was stress cleaned. "You been cleanin' house, huh?" It was more of a dissection than a question. Unless the Queen was coming over tomorrow something was definitely up.

@zora | Outfit | Words: 758
AU Cannon: Date is roughly April 2019.
They have been a couple ~6 months. Still have magic.
Never hooked up with Cheyenne but did apologize.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOXOGRAPHY 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 5, 2019 14:36:12 GMT -5

THE SMILE ON YOUR FACE LETS ME KNOW THAT YOU NEED ME
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
Lide had taught her to clean when she had something on her mind, to clean when she needed something to do to keep her hands busy so that her mind could work things out. She had no single reason to be this freaked out, save for the fear that seemed to be in the front of her mind. That he would leave her now, she knew him better than that. She knew him well enough to know that nothing that she did would stop him from loving her, but this was different. This was something that they did, this was something worse, something to change everything about them, about who they were. It wasn't a bad thing, it wasn't a thing that she could change. They were in the shit now, so all they could do was hold on and pray they survived this ride.

He was home and she was panicking a little, trying to not, but she was all the same. She had never thought that she would have to tell anyone this, let alone ell Justin this. How did she tell him, how did she start? Should she just blurt it out? If she had thought about it... she could have.... she did have bread in the oven... buns... to keep them fresh. Oh, YES. She perked up a little as the plan formed in her mind and she smiled at her man. She smiled at him when he kissed her head and she pulled the tall man down for a long soft kiss before telling him in Swahili that she loved him as she did every time that she saw him. She couldn't help how much he filled her hear, nor could she help that he was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

"I ordered curry earlier then I started cleaning..." She knew full well that he would know that something was up with her, and she could accept it. She could deal with him looking at her like she was insane it was just another part of their lives together and she was used to him judging her quirks. She motioned to the oven and grinned at him. "Some for you in the oven."

Okay this was a dumb idea, but it was funny, and she just hoped that he would figure it out.
tag:@justin words: 394 template by eliza @ tb & thq