Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 2, 2019 16:30:01 GMT -5

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine
I'm yours right now

She had been watching him. Ursula knew what she was after, and she knew that she was ready. She had needed a live candidate. She had needed a live, human candidate. But she knew that working with elderly muggles wasn’t going to give her what she wanted, and so she had started the hunt for something else. For someone else. And she had found it. Found him. People watching had taken up a good majority of her time, and with her magic still intact it was easy enough to blend in. People weren’t going to notice her until she wanted to be noticed, and today… Today she wanted to be noticed.

It was June. It was the start of summer, and it was time for a little more in depth look at this project of hers. She had been working on it for months. She had been perfecting it with every single creature along the way, and now it was time to take it a step further. Now she was going to try it on a living, breathing, human being. But she had had to find the right one. She had had to spend hours sifting through her options. Pouring through faces, and jobs, and families. Someone that would be easy to make disappear if she had to.

Someone that didn’t have a family. That barely had a past. He wasn’t English. He wasn’t connected to anyone as far as she could tell. Her research into the man could only get her so far though. The rest of it was up to her. An initial meeting. A dinner. And that was all she was really going to need. A slip of her hand over his drink, and that would be that. She would have him eating out of the palm of her hand, and that was all that she needed to make sure that things worked out the way that she planned.

Ursula needed him to be loyal, and a love potion seemed like it would easily do the trick. Keeping him supplied with it would be simple enough. She would enlist a certain Blackwood’s help, and she would make sure that her illegal love potion was in everything that he ate. That it was getting into his blood stream at least once a day. She needed that. But first she needed to get him on the hook. Hook, line and sinker, all on her own. The love potion would only help to ensure he was loyal…

There wasn’t much that Ursula wasn’t willing to do for her craft. And she thought that this was something that they could use. That they could control. Because she wanted more than hearts in boxes lining her shelves. She wanted complete control over the original owners of those hearts. She wanted a living, breathing, heartless army. Why? Just to say that she had one. Just to prove that it could be done. She wanted it, for the thrill of it. Because that was just who she was.

Tucking her hair behind her ear, and pushing it back over her shoulder, Ursula made her way through the pediatric floor. She was ‘lost’. She wasn’t lost. She wasn’t even really looking for her Aunt Arabella. It was a good excuse though, and Arabella Le Fay was a notable enough name that she thought that it was believable that she would have been looking for her, and simply gotten turned around.

Spotting him was fast enough. There weren’t a lot of doctors wandering the halls on a Sunday, but she knew that he would be here. That seemed like another indicator that she was right in assuming that he had no personal life. That he had no connections outside of this place. And that was exactly what she needed. He was exactly what she needed. If she was going to start her experiment on people, it might as well be a decent looking halfblood that no one was going to miss if she accidentally destroyed him in the process.

Stepping up to the nurses’ station beside him she glanced once at the nurse that seemed to be preoccupied with what she was doing and instead focused on him. “I’m sorry, forgive me, I think I’m a little turned around…” Damsel in distress, he was a healer after all, they normally liked to play the hero type. Ursula gave him a shy smile and deliberately tucked her hair behind her ear again, though not one single strand was truly out of place. Still, perception was everything…

@lassiter • 759 • ursula's outfit

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 5, 2019 19:39:14 GMT -5

and it was strong
so strong so strong

He had been working for almost three days now. He got off the night before but slept in the on-call room then showered and got ready for his shift. It wasn't like he had anything else to do and with things changing so quickly around the country he had the feeling that he would be more than happy to help pick up more shifts. The more than he worked the more that he didn't have to think about things and there were so many things that are important when it came to working. He had healers to train and those to look over, and honestly, he would work all day every day if he had to, but he had already been told that he could only work a certain amount of time today before he had to go home.

Maybe he would cook himself dinner. A roast and some potatoes sounded great, but sometimes it was a little pathetic to cook for one person. Nothing came ever in a small enough package for one. How did he manage this usually? Eating dinner out somewhere then taking a little trip to a certain hotel that provided him with the company of a lady sometimes. Sometimes he just got drunk, flooded home and slept it off. It was nothing bad when one thought about it, he was just living the single life. He avoided Arleigh as much as he could. He even had her transferred to another department, because he didn't want to deal with her.

This was his life and he had worked hard to get where he is. He worked har to be proud of his job, but he was just getting tired of it all. He was tired but he just kept working. Better than letting his thoughts get to him. He was going over a chart when someone approached him and he turned his eyes and had to keep his jaw from dropping.

"Oh, that's not a problem at all miss. Where are you heading?"
tag: @ursula // words: 339 // OUTFIT
template by eliza @ TB THQ