0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 5, 2019 19:09:24 GMT -5

I feel like I'm winnin' again
I feel like I'm seein' again
I feel like I'm breathin' again
I got it under control, oh, oh

Sierra had heard about the announcement this morning, and she was less than pleased with it. She knew that her brother had a maid, and while she thought that there were probably decent enough reasons to let them all go, she was annoyed about the entire thing. Everything that her муж and her отец had fought for was being thrown away for this. And Sierra understood that it was important to adapt, and change, but it also made her a little more fearful for the Dolohov line. It made her worry about what it was that they were going to do, and what they were going to accomplish. She needed more security.

They all needed more security. And while it was something that they had spoken of on occasion, perhaps it was time to think about it more seriously. Having another baby was security that they needed. More accurately, having another son was something that they needed. She did not think that Las or Antonin could argue with that, and she knew that having children brought up in the new ways of the world, while being taught all of the traditions of the old, was going to be advantageous. If they could mind their heads, and not do anything that was going to get them in trouble.

Losing one of them for doing something foolish would never do. But Sierra thought that they were smart enough to keep their heads down right now. Antonin had supported Lord Malfoy’s bill in the Wizengamot. Even if she thought that he had done so more for the show of it than for actually supporting the thing. Paying them had been one step closer to letting them all go, and now they were here, and that was exactly what Minister Lestrange had done this morning.

She hadn’t been close enough to the woman lately to get a true read on her mood, other than that she was more guarded than she had been before. She was curious, but she also knew that curiosity killed the cat, and she was not going to go prying where she was not welcome. That would do her no good. She had to keep herself under control just as much as she worried over her семья. The older two would be home on Friday, and she thought that she might see if Las thought that she should ask for a week or so, and they could go away this summer.

Not back to Russia, as she knew that they both would have liked, but she didn’t think that there was any reason that they could not have a pleasant vacation on the isle itself. They could do something fun enough. Something that Alexandria and Miriavetta were going to enjoy as well. She knew that her daughters were much pickier than Ikor was. But she had done that herself. She had allowed that behavior in her daughters. And neither their отец nor their Дед really seemed to mind that she had spoiled them both. Ikor was spoiled too, of course, but in a different way.

She did not outwardly prefer her son to her daughters, but she knew that her duty had been to have a boy, and when Alexandria had been born a girl, there had been some disappointment. Not enough that she had let it show, and not enough that she had felt it from the люди in her life. But enough that she had known a boy must follow. And follow he did. She had a good life, and a good family, and adding to it was the only natural course to follow right now. It simply made sense. And Sierra liked when things made sense.

Pulling the pins from her hair, she twisted the elaborate knot back up without so much as a mirror to check it in. Practice had made the movement nearly instinctual for her. She had finished with what she was working on for the afternoon, and she had ever intention of getting out of her early this evening. She wanted to know what Отец thought of what had happened today. He was sure to have insights that Sierra herself had not even considered yet.

Gathering her things, she made her way out of the Chamber of Emotions and towards the door that led back to the rest of the Ministry, her mind was already wandering to her family, and what they were going to have to say about all of this. Closing her bag over her work her green eyes lifted as she stepped out into the main hall, and they immediately narrowed again. The woman standing in the hall was not someone that she ever wanted to see. And yet, there she was. Her elder sister was standing in the corridor, and there was no way around her. A polite smile settled on her lips and she nodded to the Parkinson witch. “Lady Parkinson.”

@donna • 823 • sierra's outfit

MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0