I Pray For You // Romilda

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 17, 2016 18:39:38 GMT -5

Harry was leaning on the fence that separated the cottage from the street. There was no reason for him to be here really, but every February he showed up anyway. His mother’s birthday had been at the end of January, and his father’s the end of March, and so every February he ended up here, leaning on the rail, alone, just staring at the house, or what was left of it anyway. Hermione didn’t come with him on this venture. He preferred to do this alone. To spend some time here, with their memories. Most people would have thought that he would go on Halloween, or Christmas, or some other holiday, but it was February that Harry came here most. 

His children had come with him a few times. He had told them stories of the stories that he had once been told. Stories were a big part of his life, and as much as he hated it, they were the main source of information that his godson had about his parents as well. Teddy had something that Harry had never had though. Harry had not had a loving grandmother, or a large extended family to take him in and care for him. Harry had truly been an orphan. 

He had no idea how long he had been standing there, but the sun had sunk low in the sky before he even seemed to realize it. Taking a deep breath and standing back straight Harry cracked his back and stretched as he made to head back to London. His hand found his wand on instinct when he heard the soft crunch of the snow behind him. He didn’t care for people sneaking up on him, and he wasn’t particularly in the mood to discuss what he was doing here with anyone. 

@ramilda
Outfit
Song
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 18, 2016 20:01:55 GMT -5

Romilda had spent the night in Godric's Hollow, though her house was no where near there, she had a charming bed fellow of course. What she needed now was a walk. Tossing her head of long dark curls she smiled as people recognized her as she walked through the street. There was no such thing as a walk of shame for Romilda Vane. Every one of them was a conquest and each was carefully calculated. The only one that she had not successfully managed to seduce or woo was Harry Potter. Mainly because of blasted Ronald Weasly. Sighing a little she went around a corner and past a street before turning around and hiding behind the side of a house.

Could that be him?! Was it?! It couldn't be!!! She looked for a long moment at the man in the end of the street, leaning on the fence. She knew that face, the bone structure was too familiar. He looked as if he was leaving and he was alone. Al the better for her. Glad that she was in prowl wear still (even if she was missing her knickers) she strutted towards her prey. ”Well, well. Harry Potter. What are the chances that I would run into you here. What are you doing in such a desolate place? Are you on the run from your rabid fans, or am I the only one who comes to Godric's Hollow for that?”

Outfit
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 19, 2016 10:18:02 GMT -5

Harry had kept the habit of controlled warriness and wanting people to prove who they were before he engaged them in any way, but this was different. When he turns around to see Romilda Vane standing there he had to suppress a groan. Even all these years later she was still sex crazed and a little batty. He hadn't wanted to have to talk to anyone and now he was going to have to fend off the advances of this woman who tended to act more like a groupie than the actual band. Harry had to give her that the band actually wasn't bad, but that didn't mean he wanted anything to do with her. He came to Godric's Hollow to be alone, not to fend off crazy witches.

"Romilda." He nodded to her once, and didn't back away from her no matter how strong the urge to simply vanish was. He could try politeness, again, and see if that got him anywhere this time. He hadn't been interested before, let alone now, after more than a decade of happy marriage and three kids. What he wouldn't have given to have had Hermione here now. "Thinking." He answered her first question, "I visited the cemetery, and then came here to think. And as far as I know I don't have any rabid fans." In fact he was pretty sure he had more people that wished he would disappear than he had friends...
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 19, 2016 14:10:55 GMT -5

Romilda had heard that Harry had married the frumpy Hermione Granger. It was a damned shame, he could have done so much better. Like he could have had Romilda. He had been the chosen one, and not just that, he was handsome enough and his eyes were enough to pull anyone in. She was beautiful, she had sex appeal, why didn't he ever want her? She didn't understand why he never said yes. Monogamy was over rated. Biting her lip and slipping into the simpering bit of a female she figured that he would want she took a few steps toward him. "Aw, poor Harry. " She had to be careful what she said next, else she sound too much like the insane witch that she was. "Here all alone, to visit your parents. Why isn't anyone with you?" She asked, being nosey. 

Getting closer to him she reached out to touch his arm with practiced grace. "What is there to think about, Harry? Trouble in paradise? Or are you upset as everyone else is that Ginny Weasley married Zabini? Guilty conscious?" She asked, perhaps being a bit of a bitch, but she didn't know it. She was still angry over being slighted for the freckled face ginger.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 21, 2016 10:45:23 GMT -5

Harry really wished that he could have been just about anywhere else in that moment. The last person that he wanted to deal with in Godric’s Hollow, while thinking about his parents was Romilda Vane. If it wasn’t bad enough that she practically oozed easy sex, there was something about her that he had just never really cared for. And here she was, all mini-skirt and sex hair, prowling, oh yes she was most certainly prowling, towards him. “I always come alone. It’s a time of thought and reflection. Something better done in silence.” His tone was cruel, but Harry wasn’t warm and friendly either.

“Hermione and I are great actually. Thank you for asking.” He stepped half a step back so that she couldn’t lay her hand on his arm. What he really wanted to know was why everyone thought that he would be upset about Ginny marrying Blaise? Sure they way they had gone about the whole thing left something to be desired, but it wasn’t really all that big of a deal. Harry had met him, and he knew that he would be good for her. She could hold her own if he wasn’t in any case. And Hermione looked at her like she was her little sister, so of course he was happy for her. He wrinkled his brow a bit. “Why is anyone upset over that anyway? If Ron doesn’t seem to mind then everyone else shouldn’t.” He shrugged, Ron would have been the hardest brother to win over for sure.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 25, 2016 8:47:44 GMT -5

Romilda made a small pout when Harry's voice turned harsh. Oh, he liked to play rough, but she could too. She never understood why he just wouldn't take her. His life would be so much easier. Her plan when she was young had been far too obvious and she was above such things, well above hiding the potion in chocolate at least. She had been watching though, waiting for any sign of discord so that she could strike, and her senses were telling her that this was not the right time. Moe because he seemed angry at her. She never understood why he didn't like her, couldn't he just put everything else aside and see her for what she wanted to give him? After all she was sexy, she had a great body and she knew from years of schooling herself that she was a good lay. ”And did I come and interrupt all of that?” She asked, biting on her lip.

Romilda smirked for a moment before walking a circle around the man. [b}”Well, after all, was she not the one that got away? Your Great White Buffalo?”[/b] She asked teasingly. ”Doesn't that cause a rift? Knowing that such a naughty, dirty Slytherin has been violating a once prim and perfect Gryffindor princess?”
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 27, 2016 18:24:15 GMT -5

Harry had no idea why of all the people in the world that he had to have still obsessed with him after all of these years it had to be Romilda Vane. She was worse than Ginny ever had been. At least when Ginny was little, and seriously she was over that by the time she was fourteen, she had just gone red and kept silent in his presence, if only he could have been that lucky with Romilda, but none. Nothing of the sort, she was loud, and she was pushy, and if he weren’t such a decent guy he would consider hexing her into next week. This was normally the point where his wife’s voice popped into his head and told him not to do something, but his head was eerily quiet on this one.

“Just a bit.” He rolled his eyes, what could she possibly want? He was married, had been for sixteen years, and even if he wasn’t, well he wouldn’t have had her anyway. “No. She’s a friend, and we are better as friends. Been that way for quite a long time now.” Harry shook his head. “There’s nothing wrong with Slytherin’s.” Harry hated the stereotypes more than he ever had in the past. He knew a few Slytherin’s that he would fight to the death for. A couple of sisters that he owed quite a bit, were in fact Slytherins... "And I don't think Gin was ever a prim and proper anything." He chuckled thinking about the redhead's fighting temper.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Mar 4, 2016 19:15:50 GMT -5

Romilda was beginning to grow bored. Harry, while handsome and the chosen one was beginning to loose his entertaining value. Though, he shot her down like he usually did, there was not the air of attraction like there was the last time. She still was aiming to have him, but that day was not today. She knew how to pick her battles, after all, it had gotten her this far. Pushing the long hair from her face as a soft wind began to blow she tried another tactic. After all, some reaction was better than no reaction.

”So, how is dear Ronald? Such a shame that he ate those chocolates instead of you. I hate to think about him almost dying! Such a shame when you think about it. “ It was a shame the fool hadn't died. He had always been in the way, and truthfully she didn't see what the fuss was all about. He was still single though, so perhaps she might be able to snag him for herself. If she could get past his irritating harridan mother. She of course had chosen to ignore everything that came out of Harry's mouth, mainly because he made no sense.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 1, 2016 20:08:58 GMT -5

Harry didn’t often say that he hated people. The Minister perhaps, and a few of the worst Death Eaters garnished the word hate, but he didn’t often say it about normal people. If you could even consider Romilda Vane normal. He sure didn’t, but that didn’t change the fact that he wasn’t going to go as far as saying that he hated her. She was just annoying more than anything. After this long, Harry really just wanted to know why she couldn’t let the whole thing go.

Talking bad about the people that he considered his family was not the way to get on Harry’s good side. Only moments ago she had tried to down talk Slytherin’s when Harry knew quite a few that he would do anything for. Andromeda and Narcissa were at the top of that list. Andromeda was family, and Narcissa had bloody saved his life, and now she thought that talking about Ron was the way to go? Did she have a brain at all in there, or…”He’s fine. He’s back, and working and seems good. You know what would you have done if I would have been the one that had almost died. You and I both know Ron wouldn’t have been able to save me…”
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 18, 2016 10:26:03 GMT -5

Okay, she was just being mean on purpose, and it was really getting boring. Harry, while the object of her obsession affection had been so perfect in her eyes, he was really tarnished now, she realized. He was boring The same old games were not that fun anymore. Rolling her eyes she tossed her hair and sighed.

”You do know that i do not actually care How he is doing, yeah? I don’t know how many kids you have, or how many he has. Mainly because I don’t fucking care. Not that I even mattered to any of you. I was just the bitch that almost killed him. You can think of me what you will Harry fucking Potter. One day people will look back and think, was there something we could have done to help her, and you will never think so, because you’re an ass, Harry POtter. “ SHe said before waving a hand at him and turning to walk off.

She wanted attention to be adored, and the selfish twat was only caring about what happened in the past. Talk about not being able to let things go. Merlin, some people were so deluded…...