Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 22, 2019 18:18:04 GMT -5

Character Name @fluffyhades
Internship Interested In: Dubne General Doctor
Why is your character interested in this internship? Hades would like to face his crippling fear of death by trying to help people suffering from a myriad of different things. Hopefully, this will stop him believing that he's causing the deaths of any patients he interacts with. He has issues okay. We're trying to fix them.
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship?
He will face his fears
He'll feel productive
This could be his career when he leaves school if it goes well
He likes this more than writing or the Ministry. He won't have to talk to as many people.
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
"Life ain't all blueberries and paper airplanes, you know what I mean."
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Feb 22, 2019 20:25:01 GMT -5

Updated

@amanda - St. Mungo's nurse positions are full, but there are positions available at Dubhe Merak if that works!
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Feb 22, 2019 20:30:14 GMT -5

that's fine!
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Feb 22, 2019 20:42:50 GMT -5

Updated
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 22, 2019 21:09:47 GMT -5

Character Name @radella
Internship Interested In: Minister Support Staff
Why is your character interested in this internship? She has some pretty high aspirations, and she thinks of herself as a princess, basically. She's fully aware that it's not gonna be all sunshine and rainbows, but she wants to be up close to the people in power to see what kind of...personalities and connections are best for climbing the proverbial ladder.
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? Character Development? She's a queen who thinks she's a princess aspiring to be a queen (I'd explain but I don't fully understand it myself). Basically, she knows that kings aren't the real ones in power (or in this case, the minister) and she wants to find out which job provides the most influence so she knows which job to pursue when she graduates. It's complicated okay, she just...wants things. Thinks she's super great because she has (distant) ties to a pure line and her parents treated her like a princess.
Moderator Jade
Moderator Jade Avatar
Slytherin
89 posts
played by Jade
"Do we think that vampire orgies are better scheduled for Friday or Saturday nights?"
options

Post by Moderator Jade on May 23, 2019 11:52:18 GMT -5

Denied

@radella , with the arrival of the ICW and the end of the school year arriving, the Office of the Minister of Magic is not accepting new interns at this time. Radella may reapply in the Fall or pursue a summer job.

Over the summer months, characters are able to get summer jobs. These can be in any shop position, but not in the Ministry or Publications, or most anything else except for a select few miscellaneous jobs that do not require training or education beyond what a sixteen year old could believably have.
Oralie Slughorn
Oralie Slughorn Avatar
Slytherin
116 posts
17 years old
7th Year
Head Girl
Captain
Seeker

Avalon School of Ballet Apprentice
Aura Reading
Slytherin
played by Jade
"I did everything he did but backwards and in high heels."
options

Post by Oralie Slughorn on Jun 8, 2019 0:07:54 GMT -5

Name:
Job: Ballet apprentice at Avalon nepotism, but also skill and 2 years of interning
Admin Morgan
Admin Morgan Avatar
staff
8,041 posts
26 years old
Administrator
played by Morgan
options

Post by Admin Morgan on Jun 8, 2019 15:04:04 GMT -5

Updated
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 9, 2019 8:58:57 GMT -5

Permission to post this for Miss Joyce

Character Name @winter
Internship Interested In: Daily Profit
Why is your character interested in this internship? winter has always had an interest in publication and once her brother Harvey started working in the field her interest has only grown. As an avid Daily Profit reader she figured it was the best place for her!
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? winter hopes to find a niche for herself in the publication profession. She has always enjoyed reading the Daily Profit and her greatest hope would be to one day join their team. She's hoping if she does well enough during her internship that they might allow her to work there after graduation.

Character Name @mona
Internship Interested In: Ministry health and human services
Why is your character interested in this internship? With the loss of her grandparents and being shuffled around between guardians her entire life she is interested in human services, specifically CPS. She would love to see how they work cases and what the process is like from the other side.
How do you think your character would benefit from this internship? This is something she's looking to doing after graduation and she wants a foot in the door. How the process works from the inside is very interesting to her and she wants to be able to learn what she can about the department now before resigning herself to a career.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 9, 2019 9:15:03 GMT -5

Updated/Pending!

@winter: Approved!!

@mona: Health and Human Services is not in charge of CPS, the Justice Department is. So while she can be the intern there, I just want you to know that that is not covered by that department!