Holding out for a Hero [Open]

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 30, 2017 5:52:24 GMT -5

She had no idea why he had done, it, she could not explain it. It had been so sudden and things had been getting so good. They were kissing for a change, they had been holding hands, and now he was gone. She didn’t understand it at all, but she was trying. She was trying hard to make sense of something that didn’t make sense. It was, difficult for her to say the least, but she was trying. It was all she could do really. She wanted more, and she wanted to lay in bed and just cry. Her rent had to be paid, her bills had to be paid, she couldn’t just lay out because of a breakup the work didn’t work that way. ”I can completely agree with that one.”

”I don’t know about strength. I have survived far worse than a break up and lived to tell the tale. It us hurts.” She said with a small smile. She knew that this wouldn’t break her, she couldn’t let it, but it did hurt, and it wasn’t something that would fade easily. Perhaps in time she would be able to forget that it hurt, but for now the pain was an ever present reminder that she wasn’t enough.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Oct 14, 2017 8:33:41 GMT -5

Cora didn’t have a difficult time imagining what Arianna was going through. After all, she had been there just a few weeks before. She pushed the thoughts of Dawson as far away from her as she could — after all, there was nothing that she could do about it now. He was off training with the English National Team and she wouldn’t seem him for another few months. Maybe, by then, all the weird feelings she had about him would finally disappear and they could just…get back to the way things were. She smiled weakly. “Far worse, eh? Well then you must be strong.” She sort of leaned into the other girl, giving her a gentle shove with her shoulder as a show of friendship and camaraderie.

As Cora’s eyes drifted, slightly, she caught the eye of her previous supervisor, who was staring at her curiously. “Shit,” she muttered, grabbing at the badge that she had clipped to her shirt. “I gotta go return this…” She said, holding it up and smiling. “But it was really good to meet you, Arianna.” For a split second, she wasn’t sure what to do, but then Cora reached out and hugged the girl tightly. “I hope things get better.” With that, she rushed off towards Mr. Devane, who was now attempting to run as far away from Cora as possible. Some things never changed.