Imagine|| Kit

Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 8, 2017 9:10:25 GMT -5

Dear @kit

There is no easy way to say this...I miss you, I know it has only been a week but I miss you. I hope that things are more settled at Hogwarts this time around. I hope that Clara is well, I'll be sending her a separate letter. University starts soon and I'm looking forward to it. My penthouse is so empty with you....but I know you are where you need to be even if you didn't want to return.

Yours,
Gen
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 8, 2017 9:24:11 GMT -5

My @imogen,

I miss you too, love. The castle feels so weird without you around anymore and I've been kind of lonely without you if I'm honest. People have settled but you can tell the tensions are still high, it's kind of empty too, I didn't realise how many muggleborns there were at school until I came back this year.

I've been watching over Clara as promised, she's been a little on edge with everything as you can imagine but I've been managing to keep her calm and settled, I can promise you that much. You'll have to let me know how your first week of University is, I want to know everything about it, what you like, what you don't like, what the teachers are like. The lot.

Samuel is keeping an annoyingly close eye on me so I may hate being here, but I can grudgingly promise you I'm not doing anything wrong here and staying put.

I love you,

Kit
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 8, 2017 15:08:12 GMT -5

Hello love,

In time the castle and our time together there will be in the past. I know it's a hard thing to get used to. I heard that there are no muggleborns back at Hogwarts this year, it's so unfair. It's hard to see them here when I'm out. There are really making them look out of place in segregating them.

Thank you for looking after my sister. I know that she trusts you considering she's very weary right now. I can imagine that university will be a very different experience for me compared to school but I'm looking to studying herbology, even though my time studying at Lufkin will be limited.

It's a good thing you have samuel nearby. I'll try and go spend time with Calli and Jeremy this weekend.

Love,
Gen
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 20, 2017 5:05:17 GMT -5

Sweetheart,

I know, but for now it is still fresh wounds, Samuel is trying his best to keep me distracted but he has hundreds of other kids to look after again now too, I'm just a minor concern now.You heard right, no muggleborns at all... I'm just wondering how long it will be before its half-bloods and half-breeds. The Death Eaters have no tact, they just like to show off what their power and money can do and don't care that it is only them and a tiny handful of people who support it. They're going to get themselves in trouble with the thousands, if not millions of people who don't agree with it eventually.

You know I would do anything for you and Clara, you both know I love her as I would a sister. University will probably be much more relaxed for you because you'll be treated as an adult not a child there. Maybe you'll get lucky and maybe you can convince your dad to let you graduate from Lurfkin and put off the wedding a little longer, I'm sure Warren wouldn't be opposed to that.

I'm sure they'd both love that and like I said, Samuel is keeping a very close eye on me when he can.

Love,

Kit
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Sept 27, 2017 16:25:17 GMT -5

Love,

I know, what I meant was that it's so different without muggleborns around. In a way I like to think that they sort of broke all the tension in the magical world. I don’t know if that makes sense but it makes sense to me. Please don't even hint at anything happening to half bloods, I’m too scared to imagine, not only for you but for Alice too. That will lead to the magical world dying out if they resort to such a drastic measure. I often wonder what the magical communities around the world think when they look at what is going on here. I might have to ask w….I mean him, i’ll ask him, sorry.

I appreciate all that you do for Clara and myself and I only wish I could so something meaningful for you in return, you know what I mean. I hope that school is going well for you and I’m glad that Hydra found you easily, she’s a bit temperamental unlike Leopold but he is a puppy. I’ve enclosed a photo so you know what he looks like.

I visited Calli day before yesterday and had dinner with them. Jeremy was as adorable as ever and I’ve sent you some photos of him too. Calli says he just likes to sit on the sofa and listen to anyone read to him, wonder how long that will last? But seriously I’ll miss all this and also my studies too. University is challenging but I’m enjoying myself so far.

Missing you,
Your Gen