Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Apr 26, 2018 12:21:11 GMT -5

Take the time to take my breath
I will end where I began
@kristina Outfit
In the world that Wyatt operated in, he needed connections. People who could help him, names and faces that weren’t known at the Ministry like his was. He needed those around him who were not known in certain circles. He needed to train people into a crew that could work and he needed to do it soon. Doing shit alone had almost gotten him killed more than once. He had lost his favorite bike after being struck by a car during a chase. Of course he didn’t have what they wanted back anyway, he had learned a long time before to use a courier for things like that, and he was glad that he had. His client had been more than happy to take the item back into their possession and he had even taken the small bonus they had given him.

Occasionally he took Jennings with him on trips but after the poor mutt got shot he stopped. He had feared for Jennings’ life and it was best that he stay with one of his sisters or at home when Wyatt left town. They had a system in place. A what to do if he didn’t come back, he didn’t like it but he wanted them to be prepared. He wanted them to know what to do for when he died. It would happen sooner or later, Nelle was the first one that he wanted them to notify, and he wanted his brother to have Jennings. Even if he hated his brother for what he did to him, he would want his dog to go to a good home .

This look for a crew was what brought him out. He would have rather stayed in bed for a few more hours but he had to get a jump on things and he had heard rumors that there was a smuggler in the area who might be of use to him. She was young and pretty from the descriptions that he had been given and he might just be able to train her up as a grifter some day. He had his contact let her know that he wanted to speak to her and he sat in the corner holding a cup of black coffee with three sugars, waiting. He lived to blend in, so he looked over the file that he had before him and cracked his neck as the door opened and he looked up to see if it was indeed she.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 1, 2018 21:17:46 GMT -5

Hundred thousand dollars on the table top
Half price my whips same price my watch
outfit @wyatt
Business had been going good. People were beginning to hear about her, and that meant more customers coming every day. She was even beginning to get a collection of return customers, mostly those interested in the substances she sold. Mary-jane had been the first thing to hit the market and it had even been her own home grown. People seemed to like it. They seemed to like her, too. She was reliable, she was friendly, and she wasn't shady at all. At least she didn't seem it. Word got out quickly and she had opened her market even further, dabbling in all sorts of muggle and magical substances. That wasn't what she wanted to be known for, the drugs. She wanted to be the go-to for everything and anything. 

Elijah ran the big time show around this part of the world, and she respected that. Kristina had never wanted to throw him out of business or steal his customers. That was why she had met with him at the very start of it all. They had come to an understanding and she felt free to do what she wanted without being gunned down. She was, after all, only one person. She didn't pose much of a threat to him. Especially only being able to smuggle from one location. If she was ever found out, it could devastate her entire business. It could devastate the Watson's business. That was something she couldn't live with, so she had been careful. 

It had been surprising when she received word that someone was interested in meeting her. She had never heard of Wyatt before, and that had to be a good sign. Right? That meant he was careful too. At least she hoped that was what it meant. Kristina had agreed to meet him in London for a visit in a much less shady place than she had met Elijah. She had been silly, naive then. Now she had business under her belt and experience. Kristina walked into the shop with a sense of confidence she hadn't had the first go-round. The man sat in waiting and she knew it had to be him. The dark clothes. The look he had. She smiled at him, her own self bright and different than his. "Hello, I'm Kris." The dainty woman greeted as she slid in across from him. She stuck her hand out for a shake, hoping it was the right fellow. If it had been a stranger they'd likely think she was daft, but something told her she had the right man.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 7, 2018 7:13:58 GMT -5

Bars and pubs were places where criminals were often looked for, places that were known for seedy things and underground things. It wasn’t all that dark and seedy really, but it was an easy place to go and a place to bond. He was almost certain that this girl, Kristina was not a known criminal. Though, he wasn’t either honestly. Under the guise of a private investigator Wyatt as able to do pretty much anything that he needed to to fulfill contracts. He had friends, of course, in this criminal underworld and was working on forming a crew to help him run the bigger jobs. With this as a cover, they would be able to do pretty much anything that they needed to. He was looking forward to it really, because it meant that he would have the freedom to take some of the harder jobs that he wanted. He would be able to take the harder assignments, work on things that he couldn’t before. But it started with baby steps and a smuggler.

He took a sip from his coffee cup and watched as the young woman that he assumed was the person he was meeting did indeed come towards him. He thought about standing to meet her, but honestly, he knew that it was not only too formal but it would make it look like he was meeting her and that wasn’t the impression that he liked to give. Old friends seeing each other was what he liked to give the appearances of, and it worked well for the most part. He took her hand and smiled at her.

”Wyatt Kane.” He sad simply before handing her over the file to glance over.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 18, 2018 19:44:11 GMT -5

HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ON THE TABLE TOP
HALF PRICE MY WHIPS SAME PRICE MY WATCH
Kristina hadn't been smuggling long, just a few short months, but she had learned a lot in that time. One of the most valuable things that she had learned was how to stay hidden in plain sight. She had never been a person who stood out to others, never the popular girl in school or the woman who walked in and turned heads. She was average. Perfectly average, and she used it to her advantage.  One of the comments she received from her return customers had been that she was like a living phantom. Here one moment, gone the next and no one was ever sure just how she had gotten there in the first place. It was because of her plainness that she achieved this. No one paid her any mind when she arrived and no one noticed when she left. It was like she could appear and vanish at will, but it was simply that she was herself and that could explain it all.

It was a good thing. For the first time in her life it was a good thing, and now she was falling in love with her owl qualities. No one suspected her of anything, let alone being a drug dealer and smuggler. No one expected this tiny, sweet, smiling woman of being a criminal. She certainly didn't dress like one, and she certainly didn't sound like one. Over the years she had been able to hone her lying skills, making them sound like nothing but truths. She had become so good at them that people often accused her of lying when she told the truth at times. Something about that made her feel good about herself, like she had outfoxed them in some way. It made her feel bad too, like she aught to be honest more often than she was. 

Honesty was something she didn't give out for free. Most of her friends received snippets of her life masked in lies, Affy was the only one who she really opened up to. But even Affy didn't know the half of what Kristina had done or was doing. The only ones who knew were Elijah, by default, and Alfie. And he was merely a customer. He only knew about the drugs, not everything else. At least...she thought she hadn't told him about the smuggling. Their last encounter she had been ungodly drunk. Even so, she trusted him. Weirdly enough she did. 

This guy? Wyatt? She wasn't sure if she could trust him. She had never heard of him, never saw him before. A quick study of his face as he handed the file over to her, she tried to get a sense of him. Could he be trusted? He had that aura about him that told her that he could be, to the right people. Kristina looked at him with a perked brow before opening the file in her hands. This was nothing like her meeting with Elijah, but it was definitely interesting. "Who's this?" She questioned, plucking the photo from the file. There was information here, a little, but she didn't know what to make of it. All she could hope was that he hadn't heard wrong about her. She wasn't a hit-man, after all. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on May 26, 2018 15:43:06 GMT -5

His best friend, for lack of a better word, was an idiot. He was a brilliant grifter and he was good at his work that he did with Wyatt, but there were times when he bit off a lot more than he could chew and got his ass into a lot more trouble than he could handle. That usually ended up in Wyatt swooping into the scene like some perverted Robin Hood to save the day. He couldn’t this time though, Ibiza was somewhere that he tried to avoid for many reasons, the one that made the most sense to him though was that he had a lot of people there who didn’t quite care for him because of his job. He just come back from France, and his body was still sore from it. He couldn’t afford to go in so soon after getting hurt. Not until things rolled over. Which they always did.

So he had put some feelers out for someone new on the game. Someone who wasn’t that known, and could still get away with doing stupid shit in their business. He knew that smuggling Ezra back into England might not be all that hard, but with the cases that he was currently working on he just didn’t have the time. Short of shipping him back in a wooden crate, that was all of the options that he had really. This girl was a pretty thing, enough to distract Ez enough for Wyatt to clean up the messes that he had no doubt gotten himself into. He laughed when she asked who he was and nodded his head before putting his hands on the table top.

”Name is Ezra Downey. He’s my best mate, grifter, smuggler all round pain in the ass. He’s not really the smartest at times and got himself into a bit of a mess that I don’t have time to help him clean up right now. So I need to smuggle him back into the country and then do damage control. It’s not that easy, but it is what it is. I need to get him back into the country and short of pulling a George of the Jungle, I don’t have a whole lot of options, which is where you come in. “ Usually he stopped people who did this. People who shipped people from place to place, but this was all in the name of stopping the bad guys. Maybe it made him just as bad as them, but he didn’t know about all that.

He just wanted his best friend to be safe. ”That’s where you come in. “
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jun 8, 2018 22:03:45 GMT -5

HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ON THE TABLE TOP
HALF PRICE MY WHIPS SAME PRICE MY WATCH
The meeting she had with Elijah was vastly different than the one she was having now. Wyatt sounded laid back, funny even, and she felt a sense of comfort around him even though he was a stranger. He sounded like a bloke she'd have shared a round with at the tavern and traded war stories with, but he wasn't. She didn't know anything about him. The only information she had was his name and the file in her hands. Kris studied the picture as he spoke and couldn't help but chuckle as he described his mate as being a general pain in the ass. He looked like a bit of trouble, but the good kind. There was something in the smirk he had in the photo that told her that. The fact that the man in this picture was Wyatt's best friend said a lot about them both. And the way he spoke of this Ezra? It was comical, really.

"Can't be that great of a smuggler if he can't get himself back on his own," she looked over the file with smiling eyes letting him know that she was giving him shit. Something about him had made her feel like he could take a little shit talking. She looked once more at the picture before putting it back into the folder and setting it aside. Kristina thought she had saw a location of Ibiza in the folder and began making a mental map of how she might get the bloke into the UK. After a short pause she nodded looking from the folder to Wyatt. "Aye, I can have it done. It'll be at quite the cost, not that your best mate isn't worth it." Kristina smiled playfully with a slight shrug. "But I'll give ye a discount for first time customers, so long as you promise the next time your mate screws up I'll be the first call to get him back again."

Kris was a business woman through and through; she knew what it took to gain and keep customers. By the sounds of Wyatt and Ezra's relationship there could very well be a next time. The very thought of such a relationship made her want to laugh. "When do you need him by? I can do as early as...." Kris did quick calculations as she paused. "I'd say the thirtieth, possibly the first if there are any delays."
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 1, 2018 8:53:45 GMT -5

He had warned Ezra to not do anything stupid. To not get hurt and to just have fun. To do his fucking job and get in and get out, but no. He had to try and have fun with it. He had to try and spit in their eye while he did it. And where did that get him? Almost dead and hiding in Ibiza. Fucking jackass. He loved the man, because they were best friends and had been so for a very long time. It wasn’t like Ezra was his lover or his boyfriend becuase, ew. He liked his men a little softer, if he liked men that is. Though they had no problem pretending for a job. In fact it had saved Ezra’s ass when he had flirted with the wrong person before. All a part of the game though.

”It’s kind of hard with no supplies and a price on your head. When I said he fucked up, oh he fucked up hard.” He said before laughing and shaking his head. ”Price is of no issue. I have access to his vault, so he will literally be paying for it.” He laughed and leaned onto the table. As he watched her, his friend was an idiot and would no doubt shoot for something during the trp, but who knew. ”I can make that call, but lets save that agreement until after you spent the time with him. He can be a little… extra.”

Extra Ezra. That was his best made. With his face slaves and shave butters and products. He was funny and odd, but an American, even if he could do pretty much any accent that he tried, the bastard. He loved to make fun of Wyatt’s Irish brogue. ”As long as it’s before June I don’t care. He can wait a little while, becuase he’s wiley, but I don’t want to be too mean, you know?”
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Jul 15, 2018 19:49:00 GMT -5

HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS
ON THE TABLE TOP
HALF PRICE MY WHIPS
SAME PRICE MY WATCH
Wyatt hadn't outright said that he was a criminal of any sorts. His friend, this Ezra Downey, clearly was. He was a smuggler and grifter, as Wyatt had said, and he had gotten himself into quite the pickle. That was all well and good but the man had managed to leave out any information on himself. As a criminal would. Kristina found herself intrigued by him, and his friend. Why would a man be so comfortable as to tell her the insane story of his best friend's crime spree gone wrong? He could have very well passed off some sob story about his friend's wife having wanted him dead, sending someone to kill him and fail. He could have made up any story about the Death Eaters in power having a price on his head and needed to keep his re-entrance hush-hush...But he hadn't. He had been honest about all of their dishonest work. Well, all of Downey's, though he had kept the details private. As he should.

Even still, Kris found herself unsure of the man and the way he spoke. He was clearly concerned about his friend, willing to do whatever it took to see him returned safely, and he was clearly willing to be open with her. Something, Kris thought, meant that he was willing to trust her. Maybe only for this one job, maybe for many in the future. The prospect of aquiring more connections was alluring. She knew that this job, as funny as it may have seemed, could be a big step in a new direction for her business. Another client, perhaps, or another partner.

"That bad, huh?" Kris chuckled along with Wyatt as he spoke of his friend's fuck ups. She didn't know exactly what kind of trouble the man was in, didn't really know if it was her place to know. The only thing that mattered to her was a job well done, and her safety, of course. "So this trouble he's in...should I be worried? I mean, I'm quite a tough lass-- can handle myself, but if there's going to be any issues..." Kris drummed her fingers against the table with a sweet smile though her words came out a bit more serious. "My price doubles.

Her brow perked though her smile remained. "Not that your friend will mind shelling out a bit more, I'm sure. What's a little extra for yer extra friend." She wasn't fully up on muggle slang or what sort of other 'extra' his friend could be but she was excited to find out. This was her first full human smuggling and the bloke she was after sounded interesting as hell; how could she not be excited? 

"The thirty-first it is then
," Kris said sticking her hand out to shake on the deal. "Don't want him waiting too long, could be getting into more trouble.

@wyatt | OUTFIT

template by eliza @ tb & thq