Post by Deleted on Aug 27, 2018 17:15:28 GMT -5

Was I bait, to pull you in

The thrill of the kill

You feel, is a sin

I lay with the wolves

Alone, it seems
Outfit @alfie
Sunday, August 26th, 2018
Late at night in the spooky woods with a full moon in the sky.
Word Count: 758
Freya had stayed out way too late with her friends, she knew that much, but she had been having such a good time and in truth, she needed a bit of a break, a break from trying so hard. She had been struggling to get her career as a singer going and her job as a secretary was just not fulfilling her the way it needed to be. She had even taken Monday off hoping an extra day for the weekend would help to keep her from getting down. Freya was not usually one to be so glum, she was a pretty peppy and optimistic person and it hurt her a bit to be feeling the way she was. She would never give up on her dreams of that much she was certain, but sometimes it felt difficult to stay positive in a sea of rejection. She knew that Justin would have done anything in the world for her including helping her to get a start in the music business, but she did not want to ask that of him just yet, she wanted to try and make it work on her own. She had been working so hard at it, performing at every open mic-night she could find and hoping like hell that someone would discover her there. 

She had needed this night out though, she had needed a release from the pressure, and she was pretty sure that she, Justin, and Zora had hit nearly every party in town at this point. They would drink to sober up from life and dance to sober up from drinking, then repeat. It had been a great night and it left Freya a little hazy on some of the details, but she had needed it, every last bit of it. She did not usually do such things, she had never been one to be labeled as "the party girl" but tonight she let herself go and it was a free feeling that washed over her as drink after drink was poured. She knew this would happen going out with Justin and Zora but she also knew that she would never laugh harder than she did while she was with them and she yearned to laugh again, to just cut up and let loose. 

She had known Justin for a while now and he had become like a brother to her in a lot of ways. A sweet, caring and protective brother. It was at the end of the evening that his protectiveness took over and he had offered to walk Freya home, but she was the stubborn kind and it looked to her like her two friends were not done having fun just yet and she certainly did not want to be the reason the party ended. She assured Justin that she was a big girl and could walk home alone just fine, after all her apartment was just a little ways from where they were and the worst part was that she would have to pass through some woods, but it was nothing she hadn't done a million times. She gave her friends one last hug and then she began her journey home. When she reached the woods she looked up towards the sky admiring the full moon that shown down on her perfectly, she gave a brief smile at its beauty and then proceeded through large trees in front of her.

She could hear leaves and twigs crunching with each step she took and she almost enjoyed the sound. She began timing her steps to a rhythm, making music even in the dimly lit forest, she was having a pretty grand time until she heard a crunch that did not belong to her footsteps. She paused for a moment and looked around a little nervously, but the noise had stopped. She called out  "is anyone there?" but all she heard was silence. She continued on a bit further before hearing it again and again and this time there was a very distinct growling noise along with it, she began running through the woods faster and faster trying to outrun whatever had been following her, until she had finally run out of breath and she was fairly sure she had gotten away. She turned around to be sure, but before she could see anything she was knocked to the ground, she felt something heavy on top of her....digging into her...were those claws? She screamed as loudly as she could but her screams fell on deaf ears. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 27, 2018 20:30:08 GMT -5

[TRIGGER WARNING: Violence & Drug Use]
big bad wolf
@freya
After 12 years of living Lycan, Alfie finally messed up so bad it was unfathomable. What was even going on in his head anymore? Tonight Alfie neglected to consume the final, most critical, dosage of the Wolfsbane Potion, on the night of the Full Moon. Which happened to be the worst time to botch up the concoction, making it poisonous to the consumer, often leaving them with life altering effects, and ultimately death. He never missed a dosage before.

How could he be so stupid? Well, it was pretty easy when you were Alfie O'Callaghan, actually. Sometimes he just didn't think. He had been going through a bender with his friends and he had passed out for too long. The comedown caused him to oversleep his alarm for Wolfsbane, and he woke up feeling really, really weird.

Earlier in the day, when the sun was up at its highest point, Alfie had snorted a glittery powder that his Dealer called 'Pixie Dust'. They bragged that it was the newest and most sought after 'stuff' right now in the magical world and would basically 'shoot you to the moon'. He didn't think he meant it so...literally... At first it wasamazing, he was floating above clouds, exploding with euphoria, and there were so many colors. He and his mates were laughing nonstop and were having an excellent time, but he had too good of a time this time apparently.

Alfie awoke in his lonely flat at Circles Circle in complete darkness. His eyes flickered open and he was instantly overflowing with regret. The scariest part was he had no idea what time it was. Something was incredibly wrong. Everything he could see was foggy, he boiling hot, and his insides were fighting against him. He didn't feel like himself. The world was spirialing down around him and he could feel his body shifting at an overwhelming rate. The only thing he knew to do in that moment was to escape to the one place where he wouldn't hurt anyone - the woods. Alfie desperately clutched to any remaining sanity deep down inside him to focus on apparating, which was incredibly dangerous in his state, but he did had nothing to lose...

Alfies body hit the forest floor in the nick of time, there was no bracing for impact. Everything inside of him went black. The Full Moon was on display high above the vast night sky, perfectly accompanied by twinkling stars sprinkled throughout the infinite darkness.

....Several Hours Later....

The beast had been lurking in the depths of the forest until footsteps approaching the winding pathway became the prime target. A stir in the bushes caused the small figure to walk faster, before they broke into a full sprint. Unfortunately, running only roused the beast and made for a pathetic challenge - for the victim. Heavy footsteps pounded against the forest floor in pursuit of the figure, the monster tackled the victim onto the floor with a loud thud, sinking its teeth into the side of their body as an eruption of screams went unheard to any knowing ears. The more the body struggled to squirm away, sharp claws dug deeper to pull her in, growling and dragging her deeper into the abyss.

@freya
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 28, 2018 9:08:04 GMT -5

WAS I BAIT, TO PULL YOU IN

THE THRILL OF THE KILL

YOU FEEL, IS A SIN

I LAY WITH THE WOLVES

Alone, IT SEEMS
Word Count: 638
Freya had been foolish to take the woods home, but she was not afraid, she was certain the worst thing in those woods were bunnies. She had taken this way home on multiple occasions and never once had she had any issues. She felt confident even as the trees arched over her in a surrounding embrace. She had been confident all the way up until she was not anymore, until she heard that growl and felt the pounding of the ground as someone or something followed her. She had tried to get away she had fought, screamed, scratched the ground, anything she could think of. She was not going to go down without a struggle, but her efforts had been in vain she was no match for the magnificent beast that landed on top of her. She had felt his claws digging into her skin, she had cried out in agony as its hungry jaws teared into her flesh. The pain was enough to send shockwaves coursing through her body, she began to hyperventilate in fear before finally going silent, ultimately causing her to go completely numb and black out. Tears ran down her cheeks during her last moments of consciousness, unable to speak or move to fight the gigantic monster anymore. It had felt like forever that she was in the grasp of the beast, but in reality it had only been a few moments, she stared up at the moon as her eyes slowly began to close. 
..........A few hours later...........

Freya awoke feeling immense pain, it was as if it had all been a very bad dream that had still left a very real sting on her body. She felt around her before fluttering her eyes open completely. Where was she? It was not the thick blades of grass or the cool dirt between her fingertips, it was sheets, she was in a bed. Had it all truly been a dream? A product of her drinking the night before? The pain in her shoulder and back told her that was not the case. She looked around the room, she was indeed in a bedroom, but how had she gotten here? She began alternating between fear, anger and confusion in a tragic cocktail that sent her head spinning. She tried to get up but she could not, her body was nearly immobilized in pain. She finally was able to sit up a bit in the bed to get a better look at where she was, it was at this point that she saw her bloody clothes lying on the foot of the bed, it felt like a nightmare, something that could not be real. She lifted her jean jacket from the pile, examining the rips and tears it bore. What could have done this to her? How was she alive? She had so many questions and too few answers. She felt her mind go hazzy as the once nearly numb pain began to become more and more pronounced. 

Just then a man came into the room but in her hazzy state she could not make out his face. She pulled the covers up to her neck feeling exposed and vulnerable and more than anything confused. She did not know whether to thank this stranger or to be afraid of him. She knew it could not have been him who attacked her, that had been a beast, but why had he brought her here? Was it to help her mend or for some other purpose entirely? Why had he not taken her to St. Mungo's? She felt her mind race with even more questions as she hesitantly spoke to him "who are you? How did I...how did I get here?" the fear in her voice making her stuttder a bit as the man came into focus. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 28, 2018 12:51:53 GMT -5

big bad wolf
@freya

The morning light gently crept over the horizon, birds sang their morning songs in a distance while crickets chirped in the depths of the dark woods. Alfie awoke on the forest floor in a complete blur with his clothing in shreds on his body. Pushing himself off of the ground with the palms of his hands, he slowly tried to orientate himself. His ears were pounding and his body hurt. Something had gone wrong, he didn't usually feel so foggy, he couldn't even remember apparating to the forest. Alfie turned on his foot to get a better grasp of his surroundings, and he was instantly struck with horror.

On the ground lay a small lifeless body on the forest floor. They were covered in dirt, blood and scratch marks, clothes a tattered mess. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck fuck fuck--" Alfie paced, knowing damn well this was a product of his own work. He took a knee next to the body to shake their shoulders, but nothing. "Hello? Miss?" Silence. She was breathing and eye lids twitching, but she was unconscious to the world. "Fuck!" he exclaimed, kicking dirt in frustration, clutching his face in a panic. He couldn't just leave a young woman in the woods to be feasted on, he wouldn't ever be able to live with himself knowing he left someone in the woods to be feasted on. But he couldn't just take her to St. Mungos. The media was hot right now and he was more paranoid than ever at what images they would paint of him to the public if he was seen dropping off a body at the ward. Alfie carefully lifted the petite body off the forest floor, dangling an arm around his neck before apparating back to his flat.

He knew this was wrong. But he was freaked out. Alfie brought her to the master bedroom and set her on the king size bed gently. Now, he really got to look at the girls face. She appeared young, with a heart shaped baby face, and by her size alone - he was overwhelmed with guilt already. Her clothes were covered in blood, and the scratches needed some sort of care, so he carefully removed the jacket, shirt, pants, and shoes - undergarments remained untouched because that would have been too weird. Alfie had never undressed an almost dead person before, it felt morally wrong, but it had to be done in their current state. He slipped an oversized clean shirt on the lifeless body before propping her up with a pillow and covering her with a blanket. Now, he'd play the ultimate waiting game of his entire life.

..Later.....

Alfie peaked his head through the door, and a part of him stupidly wished he hadn't. She was awake. Panic instantly overwhelmed him, covering him like a weighted blanket. The girl immediately asked who he was, and what happened, a terrified look taking over her face while staring at her heap of bloody clothes next to the bed.

"D'uh. Uh-hhh. I-I-I'm Alfie O-O'Callaghan." he stammered frantically, his brown eyes shifting to the young lady in a look of pure horror. Was he not expecting her to ever wake up? Alfie stood in the doorway, frozen with panic."I'm not going to hurt you anymore I want to help you." he said sputtered quickly.

Well, that couldn't have come out any more wrong. Great start, Alfie.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 28, 2018 16:32:35 GMT -5

THE THRILL OF THE KILL

YOU FEEL, IS A SIN

I LAY WITH THE WOLVES

ALONE, IT SEEMS
Word Count: 519
Freya was confused and in a ton of pain, she did not fully remember what had happened to her, but she could still feel the pain of her skin being ripped from her back. She knew it had been an animal, but what kind of animal she still did not know, there were too many possibilities and she was mostly thankful to be alive. Although her thankfulness turned into near regret as the pain inside of her continued to rise. She did not understand why a simple bite and some claw marks would hurt this badly, it did not make sense to her at all. She knew that she should have been bedridden but this boiling feeling inside of her should not have been a side effect. She worried that the animal could have been rabid., in fact, she felt it likely with how it had attacked her. She tried to will herself out of the bed in an attempt to go to St. Mungo's but her attempts were in vain, she was too weak to go anywhere. She could not comprehend why she was here, in this bed or how she had gotten here. That was until the tall man came into the room, she did not recognize him at first as her mind was in such a state of confusion that she could barely see straight, but after a moment or two her eyes began to focus in on his face. 

The man said his name was Alfie O'Callaghan and the name immediately sounded familiar though she could not place it at first, her brain still wavered on the second part of his statement. "wh...what do you mean you are not going to hurt me....anymore?" She said quivering in fear. Her eyes finally focused, she looked the man up and down, she began to recognize him "are you..." she narrowed her eyes showing the signs of confusion on her face "are you Alfie O'Callaghan the...quidditch player?" Her mind began to wonder, she had too many emotions going through her head and too much pain coursing through her body to properly fangirl out, and she was no longer sure if she would even want to. None of it was adding up or making sense, she was attacked in the woods and somehow she had ended up in a Quidditch player's bedroom? She was trying to piece together the pieces when a sharp pain went through her entire body, she let out a loud gasp followed by a wince of pain. "I think I need to go to St. Mungo's, I am badly injured," she said, meaning it more as a demand than a request though the pain had kept her too weak to sound too domineering. She began to double over in agony clutching her stomach for dear life as tears began to roll down her cheeks, she needed answers. "what happened to me?" she asked looking at him pitifully. She needed to know what he knew, she needed to see what his intentions were, but more than anything she needed him to help her. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 28, 2018 21:45:32 GMT -5

big bad wolf
@freya

Alfie was already overwhelmed by the entire situation. He didn't know how to handle it and he was starting to panic. The girl kept asking questions, but he was finding the words impossible to string together into sentences for any sort of explanation that would make her feel better. He felt like he was going to explode. Alfie nodded his head up and down when she mentioned 'the quidditch player'. Thank Merlin. "Yes, that's me..."a flicker of a smile appeared on his face but wiped away as quick as it had come. This wasn't good, she could easily use this against him. He wished desperately he wasn't himself. Well, hopefully she would find comfort somewhere knowing he wasn't just some freak trying to kidnap her. Alfie didn't have to do terrible things to get a lady in his bedroom.

The girl stood up and he took a step toward her because she was in such terrible shape, he was afraid she would fall over and hurt herself even more. Now she was crying in complete agony, clutching herself as her insides wreaked havoc against her. A pained look washed over his face, because he understood exactly what was happening to her from firsthand experience. Merlin, he wanted to cry now too, but he wouldn't. Well for as long as the flood gate would hold up at least. He didn't want to be known as a crybaby too. "No, no, you don't need to go to St. Mungos. They can't really help you now, dear. You must sit down or else you might hurt yourself."he urged, taking another cautious step toward her. Alfie took in a deep breath and sighed, "I am so fucking sorry. I-I-I fuuck I d-don't even know how to ss-say it. I-I-" The words weren't coming out, this was so frustrating.

Alfies panic had transformed into full blown terror, he was just stammering and puffing air out of his mouth with a stupid look on his face, jaw tight. The poor bloke was about to have a full blown panic attack. His ears were ringing, heart pounding against his chest a million miles a minute... Her crying made it even worse, he was feeding off of her emotions intensely and he hated that she was suffering. His brown eyes welled with tears, on the verge of breaking down completely. It would be nice if a bludger could just come and knock him out about now.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 29, 2018 18:40:29 GMT -5

THE THRILL OF THE KILL

YOU FEEL, IS A SIN

I LAY WITH THE WOLVES

Alone, IT SEEMS
Word Count: 534
Freya was startled to learn that her captor was none other than a famed Quidditch star. She was confused and nervous to learn why he might have brought her there, surely a handsome and famous athlete like him would not have needed her there for any perverse reasons. She wondered if he had been indeed trying to help her, maybe he was sincere in his reasons, but something still stood out to her, the word "anymore". What did he mean he would not hurt her anymore, how had he hurt her? She was attacked by an animal, wasn't she? The confusion was making her head sore, though it could have also been the hangover from the night before mixed with the intense pain she was feeling throughout her body. It felt as if she was on fire from the inside out and that there was nothing but poison coursing through her veins, it was almost unbearable, and it felt like nothing she had ever experienced before. 

When Freya finally stood she was weak and wobbly, she could not stand straight up as an arm still clenched her stomach tightly and she was still a bit hunched, she saw the man coming nearer to her, it seemed as if he was trying to help her and that made her feel a bit more at ease. He told her that St. Mungo's could not help her now, and she wondered what he meant, was she going to die? Merlin she hoped not, she still had so much she wanted to accomplish in life, but the pain was starting to make her think that death could be a real possibility. He told her she should sit down to avoid hurting herself and she chuckled a bit "how can I possibly hurt myself more than I already am?" she asked, giving him a small smile for the first time, somewhat trusting that he truly meant her no harm, "if I sit down will you please tell me what happened, and why St. Mungo's can't help me?" she tried to sound level-headed despite the pain inside of her, she wanted answers and she could tell that the nervousness she had had before was not going to be getting her any of those.

She was a clever girl and she would at least try to remain calm now that she was more awake. He told her he was sorry and that he did not know how to say it, now she found herself feeling sorry for him, she wiped the tears from her eyes with her free hand, and she reached out a hand to his shoulder using it for both support for herself as well as comfort for him. "It's ok, just try, I will try to stay calm, but can you tell me....am I...am I going to die?" she asked hesitantly, not sure if she truly wanted to know the answer. She thought of poor Justin for a moment and he would feel if she died, he would be devastated that he had not walked her home like he had wanted to, and in truth, she was wishing she had let him walk her as well. 
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 29, 2018 21:12:03 GMT -5

big bad wolf
@freya

Alfie never had a panic attack before, until now, but that could have easily been blamed on the looming comedown and absence of sleep after the transformation. He felt terrible; his body was overwhelmed with aches, pounding head, and he was so incredibly tired. However, he knew that the girl was feeling much worse, so he was trying to keep his wits together. After the minor breakdown, the girl was quickly calming down from crying her eyes out, she was trying to comfort him, she even said that it was 'okay'. This was so fucked up. She shouldn't have been doing that! He should have been trying to comfort her more but he was too paralyzed with shock and fear. After a few seconds of silence, he was searching for words, concentrating on breathing and not be such a little bitch, but he was at his final breaking point. He had fucked up beyond belief, and this time someone else he didn't even know would be suffering the consequences from his actions.

The girl offered to sit down in exchange for the information, so Alfie took a seat on the edge of the bed himself, hoping she'd eventually follow suit. At least they'd be on the same level, and while he was sitting he didn't have to worry about the world spinning out from under his feet and sucking him in. Alfie swallowed before finally being able to speak in an even tone. He just had to go for it. This is what the girl deserved. "I-I'm a werewolf and I attacked you last night in the woods. I-I found you after waking up and I couldn't just leave you there, but I freaked out because of the media... them seeing me bring some random girls body to St. Mungos would have been really bad... You're not going to die, I promise." Alfie reassured her with a softened expression. His heart was beating so fast he wished he could just pass out.

Alfie took a deep breath in to level his breathing, but it didn't really help. Nothing was going to help. All he could hope was that the girl would have pity on him and not run straight to Vexed or Witch Weekly or Merlin knows wherever to slander his name more than it had already been this week. He swallowed and put his face in his hands, "I didn't do it by choice, I would never hurt someone intentionally... I-I don't know what happened but I know that I did it." he pleaded to the girls face, his voice threatened to go shakey again and his expression showed it.

Well, at least he finally fucking said something. It may have not been every detail, or even the full truth for that matter, but he tried. And he felt even worse about it after the words finally drained from his lips.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 30, 2018 12:51:34 GMT -5

Was I BAIT, TO PULL YOU IN

THE THRILL OF THE KILL

YOU FEEL, IS A SIN

I LAY WITH THE WOLVES

ALONE, IT SEEMS
Word Count: 565
Freya saw the man take a seat on the edge of the bed and she followed suit, she hoped it was a good sign that he might finally be willing to tell her what he knew. She would have done nearly anything at this point to understand what he seemed to be trying to tell her and she figured this might be news best heard from a seated position anyways, besides if she was being honest she needed to sit back down as the pain was becoming nearly too unbearable to stand. She sat next to him looking over at him with her big brown eyes peeking through her long wavy hair, waiting to hear the things he would say. She moved her hair behind her ear as if it was going to help her listen better as if her ears were not already perked for information, but it did help her to see his face a bit clearer. She studied the harsh lines that it was making, clearly worry spread across his face like a disease, but underneath he was as handsome as she had always imagined him being, though she never imagined she would have been this close to him. She had never really imagined meeting anyone famous up close, she still could not picture Justin and Zora as famous, but to her that was different. She had known them for so long that they did not seem that way to her, but in any other circumstance she would have been screaming and begging Alfie for an autograph, but this was not another circumstance and currently, he was just a man, a man with information that she needed. 

She heard the words come out of his mouth but they had come in such a rapid-fire that she was stunned, she did not even know how to react first. The cocktail of emotions she had been feeling only worsened. She suddenly had the strength to stand, the adrenaline now allowing her to do more than she was able to before, she suddenly felt as if she could lift an entire car if she needed to. "How could you do something like this to me? The media? Your concern is the media?" She yelled at him, hurt and feeling like he disregarded her life in some way. She grabbed a pillow of the bed and hit him with it "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!" she was practically screaming at this point. She stumbled back a bit, losing her balance and falling to the floor after hitting him once more with the pillow. The fall was enough to make her break down into tears, she was angry at him, but she was also angry at herself, she should have never taken the woods home. All of the emotions that had been welling up inside of her finally came pouring out through her eyes all at once. She listened to him say that he did not do it on purpose and that he would never hurt someone on purpose, and it only made her feel worse. It was a situation no one would ever want to be in, but it was a situation she was forced to be in, and she had to figure out what was next. "Does this mean....am I... a werewolf now?" she asked through broken tears, pulling her legs up to her.
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
0 posts
""
options

Post by Deleted on Aug 31, 2018 1:38:11 GMT -5

big bad wolf
@freya

Alfie couldn't believe this was happening. Everything felt surreal, like a fucked up dream that he just couldn't wake himself up from. If only he could be so lucky right now... Alfie had gotten out as much as he could recall about the situation, trying to be as honest as possible, hoping that it was a good start for her. He knew that nothing he could say right now was going to make her feel better. The pillow to the face was a good indicator of that, but he should have been expecting a much worse display. All the pillow had done was take him aback slightly by the sudden outlash. "I knew you weren't going to die." he told her calmly, his expression stiff and eyes full of shame.

She hit him again with the pillow before pathetically collapsing to the wood floor, asking the question he was dreading through muffled sobs between her knees. "Yes." was the only word that past his lips. He wasn't going to sugar coat it. Alfie swallowed hard, taking a deep breath into his nostrils and releasing out of his mouth. He slid off the edge of the bed and onto the floor directly next to her. "I-It's going to be okay." Alfie attempted to comfort her with a calm tone, trying desperately to believe those words himself. His hand placed gently on her back, avoiding any wounds. "I'm going to help you. I want to help you through this if you will allow me to." Alfie told her as firmly and sympathetically as he could muster. He truly did want to help her in her time of need - he would never forget when he gotten bitten by his best friend and how freaked out he was. Alfie hid out for an entire year, avoiding any human contact, terrified that he would hurt someone because he was an unpredictable monster. Now here he was. Hurting someone.

"What is your name?" Alfie finally asked the girl. Not knowing that one bit of information, and knowing he stole her life, really, really unsettled him.